Closed Thread
Page 38 of 81 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pippi01 View Post
    I could be imagining them! But I keep getting these funny feelings. You could be having them as well but not noticing it yet. I am sure it is already happening and you will feel them soon! I tried clicking on your blog but it wouldn't work.
    I'd follow your gut! I've got LOTS of belly padding, which is why I'm assuming I can't feel anything yet. I try every night before bed, but no dice. Just gas, hehe. This is today's latest blog post, my 17 week update! (http://www.breathegently.com/2012/11...n-down-17.html)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellavista View Post
    High risk results 1:10 trisomy 18 very stressed awaiting cvs appointment.
    Oh Bella, I am so sorry. It really doesn't seem fair with everything you have had to go through to get to this point. Stay positive and keep those prayers up and I am sure little jam drop will be just perfect. I will send you some prayers too and good wishes for your little one xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimi77 View Post
    Hi Ladies,

I just had NT scan - not so great news for us. 1:4 risk for trisomy 18 - completely devastated. This is supposed to be a happy time :-(
    I am so sorry to hear your news too. I have heard about so many people that received similar news as you but went on to have a beautiful baby. Thinking of you xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Pippi01 View Post
    Hello ladies, at what stage have you felt flutters?

Over the last couple of days I have been getting these sensations like popcorn popping or little rumbles. Are these flutters or am I going mad? I know it is not wind and it started on Monday during the staff meeting. It took me a while to realise what happened at first. Then I got a little excited! I am 15 weeks and 2
    days. I get around one/two flutters a day.
    Aw wow Pippi! That's wonderful news. I started to feel bubba at around the same time as you, so hopefully it is your bubba just starting to say hello. I am 20 weeks + 6 days and feel bubba everyday now. It is such an amazing feeling. I notice her more after I have eaten or when I lie down to go to sleep. Typical!! This is the time when we can really start to enjoy being pregnant. When are you (if you are) finding out the sex? The lady who did our scan told me that for a girl you see 3 lines and for a boy, it's just the 1 line down there and some extra baggage. Ours of course was 3 distinct lines.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hopefuljen View Post
    Just back from the OB's, there really is nothing better then hearing that little heart beat and seeing then wriggle. All was well, HR at 150, OB was amazing as always and reassured me that I'm not mad. Soooo happy 17+4 today
    That's great news Jen! It's such a beautiful thing to be able to see your bubba on the screen. Have you felt any movement yet? When do you go for the big NT scan? Do I recall that you said you are not finding out the sex?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Calli202 View Post
    Aw wow Pippi! That's wonderful news. I started to feel bubba at around the same time as you, so hopefully it is your bubba just starting to say hello. I am 20 weeks + 6 days and feel bubba everyday now. It is such an amazing feeling. I notice her more after I have eaten or when I lie down to go to sleep. Typical!! This is the time when we can really start to enjoy being pregnant. When are you (if you are) finding out the sex? The lady who did our scan told me that for a girl you see 3 lines and for a boy, it's just the 1 line down there and some extra baggage. Ours of course was 3 distinct lines.
    Thanks Calli - I was really strong last night and I was lying down on the couch. Just after I had eaten too! Later on I felt this really light rumble. I nearly missed that feeling as it was so light but now think that was another flutter. Such an amazing feeling!

On my scan the two legs were stretched out and this little thing was sticking up in the middle. Still deciding whether it was the cord or his little tacker. Can't wait until my next scan in four weeks!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm excited to see if Baby Jag is STILL a girl at my next scan, haha. I was so expecting a boy - I'm still half expecting a willy to pop out at some point. Next scan is the week after next.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Ladies,
    Haven't posted in a while but have been reading all your posts and keeping up with the gorgeous belly pics as well as the scary ratios some of you ladies have been getting. I wish I had some wise words to comfort you with, but really all i can say is that my thoughts are with you and I'm praying hard! Like the ladies before me, they are just indicators and even though they "sound" highly likely, there's nothing confirmed and even 1:4 = 3 healthy babies.. My thoughts are with you ladies.

I have finally reached 12 weeks just like you Bella and mimi, we're only apart by a couple of days.. I had a scan yesterday and it was just amazing to see our "Little Z" (my last name starts with Z, hence the nickname) moving around.

For the moment i think we will wait the whole 9 months to find out if it's a boy or girl, but we may cave in and just keep it a secret between DH and I.

Ladies, hope your upcoming appointments are all good ones.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

I've only just decided to join the thread after a pretty bumpy early pregnancy. I got my BFP from my 3rd round of IVF with Wazza, which we were so happy about. At 5 weeks, i had quite a heavy bleed, which sent me to the emergency room. That day, i was put on a couple of drugs by Waz to help the bleed, and to ease any cramping. I then went to see him the next day, and while there was no heartbeat yet, the sac was still in place. All good news. I was diagnosed with a moderately sized subchorionic hematoma and was put on strict bed rest. I bled on and off, various consistencies, etc, and then saw Waz for another check up. I was 6+1 and we got a heartbeat of 110, so not really high, but decent. The next night, however, I started bleeding REALLY heavily and passing large clots. DH rushed me to the RBWH where i was US and had bloods taken. Bub's hb was 76. I was sent home with a report of 'inevitable miscarriage'. As you can imagine, both DH & I were numb; it was 2am, this had been going on for 2 weeks of ups and downs...

I called Waz the next morning and he was a little less morbid about it - we went in to see him for another scan (still passing clots and bleeding) but wouldn't you know it - the hb was back up to 110. He said i'd had 'one hell of a threatened miscarriage' and gave the pregnancy 30% chance of viability. He took me off clexane and cyklokopran, and said that unless i bled again, to come back in a week. I went back, and while the clot was still there and large - 2.7 x 3.6cm (i was still bleeding but NOTHING like previous bleeds - all old blood), bub was there, the placenta was growing and the heartbeat was 140 (he also increased the chance of a viable pregnancy to 70%). He recommended that I start seeing an OB sooner rather than later and brings us to today. I've now been released from Waz, which was bittersweet... i developed a bit of a girl-crush on him, if you could imagine; he was like a favourite uncle and is just SUCH a lovely, caring man. I also got my "I"m a Wazza Buddy" bubby t-shirt which made me cry.

I had my first ob appt today and everything is looking really good. hb is between 160 and 170, bub is measuring 8+4 (i'm 8+6), and the clot has halved in size (1 x 2cm) so is dissolving really well. My ob is really happy and not concerned about anything.

I honestly can't believe the ride we've been on...My due date is 21st June and i'm actually starting to finally feel excited about this pregnancy. This bubby (who we've nicknamed backhoe - for digging in the wrong spot hehe) has clung on for dear life, and all i can hope for now is that we don't run into any further major complications.

As for my symptoms... my boozies are bigger but only very slightly tender, i have queasiness from about 5pm onwards, but can still eat well (my ob immediately put that down to being on prednisone still - which really eases nausea & vomiting), but i'm really tired a lot (i'm also on 1/2 a valium 4 x per day for uterine cramping, but have been on that for weeks). After the Ob appt, we stopped to get some food and i got home and passed out for 1.5 hours. i'm on modified bedrest now until 6th december, which will have meant that i've been on bedrest for most of my first trimester...but if it means that my baby is born healthy, then it's all for the best.

I look forward to keeping up with all of my fellow mamas and know a couple of you very well already (Clementine Grace & Mrs Jaguar ).

I wish you all the babydust in the world for uneventful pregnancies ladies, i truly do xoox

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF Babies Due April/May/June 2013

I am so happy to see you & wee Backhoe here. xxxx