Closed Thread
Page 33 of 81 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrsjag - congrats on the baby girl.

Who else is finding out what they are having? I don't think I will find out but will probably decide a bit closer to the time.

In response to the other questions - I'm thinking of finishing work end of March which will be about 8 weeks before due date of 30th may and want to at least have a year off. Will only go back part time after this - and maybe start ivf again around this point - maybe?!?

I am thinking the new Phil and teds navigator for a pram and Ubabub nifty clear cot.

I'm 11 weeks today and think that maybe my morning sickness (well mainly worse at night) is actually starting to get better - is this the same as you bellavista?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    How are the bumps coming ladies? Mine has started getting a bit more preggo (as opposed to normal chubby belly) at 16+ weeks.
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF Babies Due April/May/June 2013

We're not gonna find out what we're having, we both want a surprise! We already think its a boy though but you never know!!

I'm only 7 weeks so I shouldn't be showing yet but I swear I have the IVF bulge going on from all the hormones!! I can't wait to be at a point were I can say its not just fat it's a baby lol!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to caketin For This Useful Post:

Leannep  (08-11-2012),Mantha77  (07-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Mimi I feel great bar a few wild waves of nausea every few days but they go as quick as they come. My main symptoms remaining are huge sensitive breasts with colostrum drops if squeezed!! And exhaustion just so tired I take hits in the car waiting at the school kiss and drop oh boy!

Not finding out the sex. Getting a little hard belly going to go find some skirts shorts for work this weekend!

I have 12 week scan Monday and will be 12 weeks same day also yay I can wait to see jamdrop!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks all - I found it!
    I think we will find out the sex. I never thought I would but I feel like it will help to differentiate this baby from the last one and help with the bonding process for us. Still some time to go until we can find out so plenty of time to change our minds!

Hubby is away again for a few days which I hate with morning sickness - struggling to cope with dog and full on job to get out of bed and function! Roll on 12 weeks!

Feeling good though - thanks for the messages yesterday! It was awesome! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopefuljen - OMG your experience would have been so scary! I am so sorry to hear you had a bleed. Did the doctor say what caused it? I know I would feel the same as you - it would have been so unnerving for you and DH. I agree with your DH and think you should speak with your Doctor. They are there to help and I know you don't feel like yur situation warrants it but for peace of mind I think you should - they are there to help you and if she is a good doctor she will make you realise you did the right thing by seeing her. Please Keep me posted.

Mrs jaguar - wow - look at your bump! Looks great and really looks like you are pregnant. The girls at my work tell
    Me that I am finally starting to look pregnant rather than just fat. I would post a photo but don't really know how sorry

Sorry Pippi. I have had a number if tummy aches but nothing like what you have described. Perhaps you should speak with your doctor?? Just to be sure. I am sure it's normal though.

Bellavista - so glad your morning sickness has started to subside. Phew - it's such a good feeling hey.

For those of you that are still suffering - hang in there. It won't be long now

It's so good to see so many new names on here. Hi to all of our newbies and congratulations on your positive results!!

Afm - I am plodding along nicely. This Saturday I am half way through. Phew! It really is flying past. I remember when I was only starting out and didn't think I would ever get to 12 weeks. Trust me, for those of you who are hanging out for that 12 week mark, it will come and then your pregnancy will begin to fly past.

Hope everyone else is going well xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopeful Jen - I am sorry to hear of your scare. I know how you feel but once you see the heart beating it is such a relief! Rest up and take care. It is quite common to have a bleed. My SIL had a really heavy bleed at 11 weeks and she now has a healthy 4 year old cheeky daughter!

Mrsjaguar - You have a nice looking bump there! I am starting to show now. People at work are starting to comment on my bump. My friend told me last night that she just popped out at 16 weeks.

Calli202 - I had a really big dinner last night and I think I ate too much and got really bad reflux. It was horrible! Lol... So I think it is the pregnancy. I am feeling a lot better today, had some nausea this morning but it has passed. I am telling myself not to stress! I read online that a tummy bug doesn't harm the baby. During my first trimester I had an upset tummy a couple of times and things are fine. I have Irritable Bowl and Fructose Malabsorption so with the pregnancy I think my stomach is in over drive! But you can't help but panic..... Ah the joys!

We are going to find out the sex! Can't wait!!!! or a ??

Thanks
    Reviews

****TMI warning****

Pippi - I am in the throws of a horrid tummy bug. DH started it yesterday with the runs and I started today at lunch. Was in mild panic because at one stage I went to the loo and it was like water came out and I was worried my waters had ruptured (I'm 15 weeks so and the amount was substantial so unlikely). I cancelled my patients and went home to rest. The OB nurse suggested I go to gp but they are so busy that even when I explained the situation they couldn't get me in til after 7. I felt a bit better by then so didn't bother. It's not a nice feeling especially because I've been so bound up all pregnancy.

As someone said, ah the joys!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I am so sorry I am not up to date with messages, I have to go back and. catch up, just been terribly busy. A little update from me. We had a 10 week scan yesterday and all great. Bub is measuring perfect and strong heartbeat of 170. We're thrilled!! But I am still so anxious as we get closer to the 13 wk mark when I lost bub earlier this year. Fingers crossed this time!!

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews

I hoe you feel better soon Wunsi! Are you resting today?

We had our hospital visit last night. Done all the paper work and got loads of information. Bit of an overload!

Is anyone drinking green or camomile tea during pregnancy? I read that herbal tea is not safe. They are decaf.