Closed Thread
Page 32 of 81 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    KT56 - Hang in there I am sure your scan will be right. My Dr said that the risk once we have seen the heartbeat is as low as 3-5%. I am still at 3% now because of my history despite seeing baby waving to us.

I just wanted to mention I am rarely feeling any nausea, my boobs are still big but not as sore but like you turned off alcohol. But so far so good. My ob said its because the more the placenta takes over the less hcg is in the system and the symptoms ease up. Somthing like that anyway. Good luck and fingers crossed for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Bella Vista! Yeah - I think I was quite sick in the beginning from all the IVF drugs...My oestrogen and progesterone levels were in the 1000s .....I feel pretty ok now but am worried. Trying to distract myself with work, not easy though.
    Fingers crossed for Monday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all - I haven't posted since we first found out I was pregnant but very pleased to say that 7 week scan went well today. I had got a little wound up the last 24 hrs or so worrying after we lost a bub earlier in the year but so so happy today to see one jelly best looking creature with a strong heartbeat. Phew! Due June 20th.
    Have been feeling so nauseous and finding it impossible to go more than a few hours without eating - can't wait to hit 12 weeks. Anyway - just wanted to jump on and say hi again. Who is due mid to late June?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ps silly question but where can I add one of those baby count down things? Can't seem to find it!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF Babies Due April/May/June 2013

Mantha77 - I just googled baby ticker and created one then added to my signature. You can't use a HTML link it has to be something else I just can't remember which kind!

Thanks
    Reviews

You click on someone else ticker to create your own.

Thanks
    Reviews

Oops can only use bubhub tickers so there should be a link on the bubhub website to create one

8. The Following User Says Thank You to caketin For This Useful Post:

Mantha77  (07-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Everyone!

Hope everyone has been keeping well!

MrsJag – Huge Congrats on your little girl, how exciting!! Shopping time!!

Calli – Wow that is restrained not shopping at all. Are you going to sneak in a little before you move. Hope you’re not moving too far away!

Bellavista – Yay that you’re morning sickness has left, it’s nice feeling a bit more human again, but yea my tiredness has hung around too.

Mantha – Aww so glad that your scan went well and you got to see your little one, it is so magical.

Huge congrats to KtKing and kt56, wishing you an easy pregnancy!

AFM – We had a bit of a scare at the weekend where I had some pink bleeding ( a bit more then just spotting) so we went to the hospital where they found the babys heartbeat on a Doppler, which was the best sound ever. Although now I am a bit freaked out, was just starting to relax and enjoy being pregnant, and I’m scared again. Rationally I know it’s all ok, but I can’t seem to completely convince my crazy side. DH thinks I should go and see our OB and just explain how I am feeling to her (she is amazing), but I just don’t like to think I am wasting anyone’s time, and really I hate being this crazy person. Hoping it will pass soon....

Sorry to go on...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefuljen For This Useful Post:

Mantha77  (07-11-2012)

Disney Baby is offline <--- That's my baby at 8 cells old <3 Ahh the perks of IVF =D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!

I haven't been online since my last post due to the inlaws visiting and then me visiting family.
    I am 10+2 today, and although I haven't had a scan in 2 weeks and don't know when my next will be, the 24/7 nausea and random vomiting make me believe that the twinnies are doing fine.

I was always so focused on getting to this point in the first place, that I now have no idea what comes next, which is why I have rejoined the group to hopefully learn a thing or two

Thanks
    Reviews

Disney Baby - Yes ms does sound like a good indication that things are going well. I hope you don't have to put up with it for too much longer!

We are thinking of the bugaboo chameleon 3. I really like the size of it. If we have a 2nd child we will sell it and get the Donkey.

Yesterday I was sitting down and had a big wave of nausea. My face went really hot and I felt terrible. Luckily it passed but for the rest of the day I was exhausted and had a bad headache. Today I had queasiness then an upset tummy. Sorry TMI! Buy no cramping or spasms. So I don't know if I have had a tummy bug or it is the pregnancy. Has anyone else had an upset tummy during pregnancy?