Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Pippi I am 11 weeks today. I can't wait to get out of the 1st trimester

Thanks
    Reviews
    What a day!!!!

Baby didn't co-operate and was lying face down with bits tucked away at the beginning of the scan.. just like this:
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    So she sent me off to use the loo, go for a brisk walk, drink some more water (which I supplemented with mentos, juice & coke to try and wake the bub up!) before trying again.

After a LONG scan... we got the goods shot!

IT'S A GIRL!!!
    Attached Images

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsjaguar For This Useful Post:

Rutabaga  (05-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF Babies Due April/May/June 2013

Mrs j congratulations on a baby girl!!! Now you can wild planning the nursery and buying pretty girl things.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yah Mrs J!! You are having a girl too. How exciting. Now you can really start shopping for all the 'pink' things.

So I have been completely restrained and still haven't purchased one item for our bubba. We are like you Pippi. We are planning to move in about January so don't really want to buy much only to have to move with it.

Pippi to answer your question, I am planning to stop work about mid February (6 weeks prior to bubs being born). My work is really stressful so don't want to work too close to term. Am planning to take 12 months off then return to work part time.

Ok so taking a leaf out of Pippis book, what prams is everyone thinking of getting? I have been looking at the City Select pram cause it has a toddler seat for our second child.

What about cots??

Can't wait to hear everyone's thoughts xx

Thanks
    Reviews

I haven't thought about prams. My husband mentioned one of the car capsule to pram kind but I know we would only use that for a shorter amount of time. My sister hired one of these with her third and used a stroller after that. So really undecided at the moment!

As for cot I'm looking at a package on eBay with a cot, change table, mattress and change table mat. It's not a name brand but it's to Australian standards.

Rutabaga is offline Getting it together, one day at a time.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrsjaguar - a little girl, how wonderful! What a special day for you.

Thanks
    Reviews

I don't have any of the gear from my DS as he will be 11 by the time this bub comes.

We will be buying a Bugaboo Cameleon 3, we are going for the Nathi fold down change table so my husband can use it from his wheelchair, miyo baby hammock and the ubabub cot. Will get a beco and pognae baby carrier.

We already have 2 gorgeous reclining chairs from Norway so won't have a chair in bubs room but will have the hammock in our room and when bub goes to cot will be in there own room.

Car seat so many options wish the crep results were up to date but thinking the AHR tilt and adjust but I guess we need a 2nd seat for DH car as it will be difficult for me to swap them over from my 4wd!! Eeeek

High chairs we want something with four legs and feet not a round base or anything that will hinder DH wheelchair from getting close enough so it's been difficult the range here in Cairns blows big time!!!

Hope your all well I feel great feel like the MS has lifted I am exhausted but I think that will be around awhile now

KtKing is offline The same sun that melts the ice hardens the clay. The difference is the nature of the material.
    Thanks
    Reviews

I've found a site which has cot packages and are cheaper in price plus postage then some on eBay. It's called cots4tots.com.au. They are only sleigh cots but they have pretty good deals at the moment.

I'll be going for the new strider pram. It's pricey, but it does everything. I know it won't help most of us but I was told by a friend that if you really want the strider to get it from the Pregnancy, Babies & Children's Expo. I know they aren't in Brissie until the end of June next year but it might have better dates in other states. You can get it a bit cheaper at the Expos.

Thanks
    Reviews

Unhappy Hooray, I found a thread for pregnant ivfers

I am 9 weeks and 3 days today......so nervous about not making it through the first trimester. I tried to join a 'normal' group and they were talking about their 5th pregnancy and how it accidentally happened and I felt bad.

I am sooooooooooooooooo excited but so nervous too. I have an appt with my new dr at 10 weeks and 2 days....
    I had a scan at 6 weeks 2 days and 8 weeks ( that was an extra I had to have because I am so worried!).

I find it so hard because I have hardly any symptoms so don't feel REALLY pregnant. I don't feel like wine though...so maybe that's a sign Less than a week until my next scan....please let there be a heartbeat!!!!
    Thanks for listening.