Closed Thread
Page 29 of 81 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF Babies Due April/May/June 2013

My first scan will be almost 8 weeks. Should I expect this to be internal?

Also, I seem to be getting this gurgling noise lower than my stomach. Mostly when I'm relaxing and it's quite loud. Has anyone else experienced this? It's quite strange!

I can't for my scan so I can hear my little sprouts heartbeat!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cake Tin - I had internal at my 7 & 9 Week Scans. Good luck

Mrs Jag - Yay for healthy heartbeat and great fundal measurement boo for not being able to pee then having to when driving that is always my luck.

AFM - ALll good no spotting at all this week YAY go me. First ob appointment on Monday so excited.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Roll Call

Due in April 2013
    1st - Calli202
    14th - Jetaime
    17th - Mac8
    19th - Angel382
    19th - Hopefuljen
    22nd - mrsjaguar
    28th - Katiana
    29th -Alittleray

Due in May 2013
    1st - wunsi
    4th - Pippi01
    8th - Lee80
    27th - Bellavista
    29th - fea78

Due in June 2013

4th- FruitBowl
    5th - Kazzy76
    6th - Maryz
    10th -Goldie77
    10th - Leannap
    24th - caketin

Our Precious Angels

Scans & Appointments

2 November - Goldie77 - 8 week foetal heartbeat scan
    5 November - mrsjaguar - 16 week early gender scan
    5 November - Bellavista - 1st OB Appointment and BT for screening
    9 November - caketin - first scan
    12 November - Bellavista 12 Week Scan
    13 November - Bellavista Final FS appointment and review NT results
    19 November - Calli202 - Obs scan appointment
    23 November - Hopefuljen - 19 week scan
    26 November - Hopefuljen - Obs appt

26 November - mrsjaguar - 19 week scan
    27 November - mrsjaguar - 19+1 OB appt
    11 December - Pipp01 - 19 week scan with OB appt

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies,

It has been quiet here! A hetic week for me as we had our school production! 34 degrees in Melbourne on Wednesday and had the big production that night! I was knackered! We really well but glad it is over!

Calli - Yay for a girl!! That is very exciting!

Mrsjaguar - I had a giggle at the McDonalds comment. Always the way.... Glad to hear that everything is going well.

Goldie77 - Welcome! Sorry to hear that you have lost a few bubba's. I am the same as you but look where we are now! Once you get past the 12 week mark I hope the anxieties lift a little! Nausea sounds promising!

Caketin - I too had gurgling noises in my tummy early in the pregnancy. I think it is our digestive system working overtime! Yep, internal produce better images. Good luck, one more week to go!

Bellavista - it is always a relief when the spotting stops. We always think of the worst when it happens! Good luck with your ob appointment on Monday.

AFM... I am almost 14 weeks. Time is flying by! I am generally feeling good but quite tired at night time. Today I have experienced a lot of light headiness so I have been snacking heaps! My Boobs have been killing me too! Really sharp growing pains. My tummy is changing too. I have gone from being bloated to more of a preggy belly. My DH can't believe how much it has changed this week.

Hope you all have a relaxing weekend!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pippi - I hear you on the tired.. AND the growing pains. Ouch! I have them a lot.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,

I introduced myself earlier but been a it nervous about joining the pregnancy thread. I'm due 30th may so about 10.5 weeks now. Have others found that nausea has lifted at 12 weeks?

KtKing is offline The same sun that melts the ice hardens the clay. The difference is the nature of the material.
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF Babies Due April/May/June 2013

Hi ladies,

Just a quick intro to join the thread. We had our first BFP last week and have been told I am only 6 weeks yesterday. I am booked for a 7 week scan next Thursday. So we are very anxious to see if there is one or two in there. It may be a bit early to join this thread but I am very optimistic that this one is here to stay. I think after years of IVF positive is the only way to think to keep going. I won't have an official due date until next Thursday but going by the Bub Hub calculator I am looking at around the 27th June.

I feel like this is going to be the longest week ever. 😊

Rutabaga is offline Getting it together, one day at a time.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

I'm finally believing this is real and feeling confident enough to join in, although I've been reading along for a while.

My first scan was on Wednesday, just a couple of days shy of 1 year of ivf. Got to see a lovely, strong heartbeat and have been on top of the world since! Our first appt with my ob is next Friday, and as dp works away it will be the first time he'll be at an appt for this cycle/pregnancy, so we're both extra excited.

EDD is June 16th. Can't wait to get to know you all

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Rutabaga For This Useful Post:

FruitBowl  (03-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

i haven't had time to be online much. Congrats to the new BFPs, great news!!
    Im doing well, coming up to 10 weeks in a few days. I'm going to have another scan this week so eagerly waiting for that. I'm abit worried I haven't had much nausea in the last few days. But generally in this preg the nausea has been real mild. I'm having a cervical stitch put in at 12 weeks. Does anyone have any experience with a stitch?? Then I need to be on bedrest for at least one month.
    It's going to be sooo boring!

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Katerhinelouise! It is such a relief when we see the heart beating!

Maryz - what is a cervical stitch?

Since it has been pretty quiet here I thought I would ask a question to create conversation....

When do you think you will stop work and how long do you aim to take off?

Being a teacher I would love to stop work at the end of term but to be eligible for paid parental leave I have to work until the beginning of March. So I go back for a month or so. Such a bummer! I would like to take a year off but if I need to go back earlier I will do casual relief teaching one or two days a week from 6 months onwards.