Closed Thread
Page 22 of 81 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Firstly, stc I am so sorry to hear your scan has left you with some concerns. I will keep everythng crossed for you that it is a slow little bean and will be better next week.

Disney, I also had a hematoma or pool of blood at my first scan. It was bigger than the baby. The head sonographer came in to take a look at it, did some measurements, looked at it in 3D and then was satisfied that it wasn't something to be overly concerned with. I went home and read stuff and lots of women are told about the threatened miscarriage by hospital ed's but not the good ultrasound people who know lots about pregnancy. I'd wait til you see your womens sonographer before getting too worried, but I agree with Pippi, no heavy lifting. My OB just said to only walk, no exersion.

AFM - had my 12 week scan yesterday and bubs is measuring spot on 12weeks. It took nearly an hour to do, but she was very thorough and the head sonographer checked the hematoma and it is slightly smaller and they will just check it again at the 20 week scan. (He also mentioned that there is not much in the literature about the chorionic hematoma's and the outcomes in pregnancy but he feels it is much more prevalent than thought) We have a DVD and I cant help looking at it over and over. Got the combined results today and am happy to say that we are low risk for both trisomy's. Yay, time to spread the love!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    hi everyone, we are due april 28th, we have just had our 12 weeks scan and all came out well, tic tac is healthy, now we are getting excited forr our new little miracle.

hope to get to know u

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Katiana! I hope you have a smooth pregnancy!

Wunsi - Yay for the scan! That is reassuring to hear! Must be exciting to get to that point.

Only 5 more sleeps for me! Anxiously waiting. I woke up 3 this morning with anxiety. To the point I was teary. I was quite moody last night too and my poor DH copped it. I feel really bad but he understands how I am feeling atm.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lots of great scan results AND lots of things to look forward to. Yay!!!

I'm supposed to wait until 19 weeks for my next scan (not for 5+ more weeks) and I don't know if I can last that long. I miss seeing baby Jag!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF Babies Due April/May/June 2013

How early can you see the embryo and heartbeat on a scan?

I had an external scan today and there was nothing but a sac.

I am a tad worried--- appt made for the following week. I am 7 weeks 3 days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry phone froze -- double post
    Last edited by FruitBowl; 20-10-2012 at 02:54.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF Babies Due April/May/June 2013

Sorry double triple post
    Last edited by FruitBowl; 20-10-2012 at 02:53.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hopefuljen View Post
    Hi Ladies

Hope you don’t mind me joining your group a bit late. I am due on the 19th April, had my NT scan last week, and came back as low risk, feel like I might start breathing now in this pregnancy!!

Congratulations to all you lovely ladies, and I hope the next 6-8 months go smoothly for us all!!
    JEN!! I am so excited for you. I was so concerned when you went offline that you had given up... and here you are. We must meet up for a coffee again to celebrate. Woo hoo! This is the best news I have heard for a while. We are close too. I am due on 30 March! Only a couple of weeks apart. Yah!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lovely Ladies,

Sorry I have been MIA for a while but have just had such a hectic time of late with a hectic work schedule and hubby being away at the mines. I have been reading on in the background whenever I get a chance though. It is so good to see all the BFP's!

Pippi - You are so close to the 12 week mark! I bet you can almost not breath cause you are so close. Not long to go. Cant wait to read about your scan (it really is amazing to see little bubba in 3D) and then hear how you have told everyone.

Mrs J - Congratulations on reaching the 13 week mark! Its so nice to be able to breath a sigh of relief when you are technically on 'safe' ground.

Wunsi - Yah! 12 week mark. I bet you are excited that you can finally tell everyone. I know I wanted to shout it from the roof top! The 12 week scan is amazing isnt it. DH and I were so thrilled to be able to see bubba so clearly.

Disney - Aw I am so sorry to hear of the troubles you have been having of late. Lets hope as Pippi says that it will improve cause you have already had the bleed. Fingers crossed anyway. Keeping everything crossed for you.

STC - I am so sorry that they couldn't detect the heartbeat. I have heard that sometimes it is difficult to find it so early. Lets hope that it is just hidden and your bloods and next scan are fine. Thinking of you.

Marz - Congratulations! That is wonderful news. Not long to go now.

Katiana - Woo hoo! Congratulations. Great news.

Fruitbowl - Not sure when is the earliest but I went at 6 weeks and 4 days as I had some bleeding. My FS has a new machine and was able to see the heartbeat but it was too small to click on it and hear it at that time. I think the norm is 7 weeks but have heard some cases where 7 weeks is even too early.

AFM - Well I am exactly 17 weeks today. Yah! We have our 20 week scan on 1 November and get to find out if its a boy or girl (I know, its a little early but with DH working in the mines we had to book in when he was home). I am so excited to see bubs again. I went to my FS about a week ago as I had a minor car accident and was concerned that something may have happened to bubs. Thankfully all was well and bubs heartbeat was 130 bpm. Morning sickness has finally subsided and I don't even get sick in the mornings. It is such a nice part of the pregnancy now.

My mum is taking me baby shopping today which is so exciting. I have decided that I don't want to buy anything yet. Not until we know what sex bubba is. But think I will probably re-think that when I get out there.

Hope everyone is going well. Sorry if I have missed anyone. Enjoy what is going to be a beautiful weekend xxx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Calli202 For This Useful Post:

FruitBowl  (25-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, Thought we should update the roll call cause we have so many new mummies to be onboard. Please update yourselves.

Roll Call

Due in April 2013

1st - Calli202
    14th - Jetaime
    17th - Mac8
    19th - Angel382
    22nd - mrsjag
    29th -Alittleray

Due in May 2013

8th - Lee80

Due in June 2013

Our Precious Angels

Scans & Appointments

1 November - Calli202 - 20 week scan
    19 November - Calli202 - Obs scan appointment

To make changes, just reply with quote and make the changes and then remove the "quote" sentence at the beginning and end of the post. Please make sure you have the very last list to avoid other Mummies to be from being dropped off .