Closed Thread
Page 21 of 81 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

I'm a slacker on the posting but good to see a few more joining the group. I have two sleeps until the 12 week scan and am both nervous and excited about the results. I am really hanging to tell people.

I had someone guess last Monday when I was fully bloated at the end of the day. A colleague covered beautifully for me.

Disney, I had a similar experience when a little constipated and it was I think from the straining and not from the front. I hope it all goes well for you, you've had it tough.

I went to the pregnancy and parenting expo on Sunday in Melbourne and found it very good. Got a preggy bellies DVD, breast pump (really getting ahead of myself) and some cloth nappies. Waiting for the ob to give me the all clear to exercise more than walking soon to try the DVD.

Hope everyone has a great week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wunsi - you are lucky to only have one. I have had so many people ask. One more sleep to go!

Disneybaby - how did you go?

My scan has been brought forward from Friday next week to Wednesday next week. So I will have it the day I will be 12 weeks. I am happy it is sooner as the wait is killing me!

Leannap / mrsjaguar - how are you going?

to everyone else!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lots of scans coming up, very exciting!

Pippi - we're doing ok. 13 weeks + 1 day, and nothing that exciting to report. We did manage to find baby's heartbeat on the home doppler I bought off Ebay, so I've been sneaking a listen to reassure myself every now and again.

Disney Baby is offline <--- That's my baby at 8 cells old <3 Ahh the perks of IVF =D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Aww everyone seems close to the 12 week mark already!! Jealous! I went back to emergency today and I ended up getting a scan. My babies are still ok and have grown and increased heart rates. They did tell me though that there is a 2cm pool of blood right near Twin B which is apparently seen as a threatened miscarriage. They said if it gets bigger, then there is a problem but it should be fine.I'm just worried because if the pool of blood is right near Twin B and is around 2cm big, Twin B is only 13 something mm long. I guess that's where the threat comes from...Trying not to think too much about it and just feeling so relieved my munchkins are ok!Oh yeah, and my HCG is a whopping 160,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Disneybaby - that is such a relief! I had a blood clot which caused bleeding but it was behind the placenta. Damaged 1/4 of it but with bed rest, it all healed up. It was also 2cm's big! I think when you go for your scan on the 23rd it may shrink as you already had your bleed. I have everything crosses for you! Rest up and no heavy lifting!

Disney Baby is offline <--- That's my baby at 8 cells old <3 Ahh the perks of IVF =D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Pippi! Wow, don't know why my post came up as one big paragraph!

The hospital sent the report to my FS anyway, so if she thinks it's anything to worry about, I'm sure I will get a phone call. Will just have to keep an eye on it at my next scan.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I'm feeling very low this afternoon. I had a scan done today as my FS wasn't happy with my HCG levels. They went from 170 to 958 in a week...

By my dates, I am 7 weeks today but the ultrasound could only find a small sac in the uterus with no fetal pole etc. She didn't rule it out but wasn't very convincing either, so I need to wait for more bloods etc to see where I'm at.

I'm still getting really strong HPT's and as this is my first pregnancy, I have nothing to compare it to. Feeling very down & confused

Thanks
    Reviews
    stc - I'm sorry to hear you are feeling down. I hope you get some answers soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Got some wonderful news! I am 7 weeks today and we had our first scan this morning. We saw our perfect little bean with a strong heartbeat of 138 bpm. Bub is measuring 2 days ahead at 7 wks 2 days and we were told all looks perfect. We are so relieved, excited and over the moon. So far so good!! I'm hoping this pregnancy will work out for us. I'm having repeat bloods tomorrow just to check HCG and progesterone levels again. I'm sure it should be fine given the Prog injections I am now on. And we're seeing Dr Nick on Monday. I'm soooo sooo happy today, the feeling is undescribable!! I'm at work so will try write more later ������

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stc - I am sorry to hear the news and hope you get some answers. How did you go with your bloods?

Wunsi - how did you go with your 12 week scan?

Maryz - Yay for the heartbeat scan! It is such a relief. I was still nervous after the scan.

Six more sleeps until my 12 week scan! I am more nervous than excited! My nausea has really settled and my bbs are not as sore. I have read online and in texts books that it is normal for symptoms to settle around this time. So I am hoping that things are okay! I am still peeing like mad, feeling tired and my bbs are big and veiny. I still have a big belly as well.