Closed Thread
Page 20 of 81 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck with your upcoming scan! They are so wonderful to see.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies - very early days but just got my BFP so due towards the end of June. Just wanted to jump on and say hi to you all - am looking forward to sharing this journey! M

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mantha77 For This Useful Post:

FruitBowl  (15-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Hope you don’t mind me joining your group a bit late. I am due on the 19th April, had my NT scan last week, and came back as low risk, feel like I might start breathing now in this pregnancy!!

Congratulations to all you lovely ladies, and I hope the next 6-8 months go smoothly for us all!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome ladies,

I hope you all have a smooth pregnancy!

I have been a little emotional over the weekend, poor DH copped it a couple of time. I have realised that if eat a big meal it makes me feel quite ill. I don't think my body can digest it quickly enough. Is anyone else experience/experiencing this?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Jen and welcome! We're due just a few days apart!!

Pippi - I'm definitely eating less than I was before. Now that I'm in Week 13, I am hungry more often.. so smaller meals, but more of them!

Disney Baby is offline <--- That's my baby at 8 cells old <3 Ahh the perks of IVF =D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Maryz View Post
    Hi ladies, sorry I haven't had a chance to post much in the last week, I've been crazy busy. I'm now 6wk 2 days and we had our latest blood test yesterday which showed HCG 12,012 so we're thrilled. We transferred one frozen blastocyst but my HCG levels are rising so fast I'm wondering could it be twins?? We have our scan on Thurs so fingers crossed for a strong heartbeat!! I'm feeling well, not really sick at all, just mild nausea here and there, abit bloated maybe from all the drugs I'm still taking, and sore boobs definately. Hope everyone is feeling well!!

Mary
    Mary, I am having twins and my HCG before my scan at 6w2d was 36,290!! I think it's progesterone levels that indiciate multiples though. Goodluck!!

Quote Originally Posted by Leannep View Post
    Welcome Disney baby and yahoo for twins did you transfer one or two??
    I transfered 2 day 4's

AFM - I'm not feeling so happy and pregnant anymore. I tried doing (TMI) and no.2 yesterday and I had some pink blood when I wiped. I'm hoping it was just from the back end straining too much, but I don't know?

I'm suppose to be 7w1d today, but ever since yesterday my back and my pelvic area has been hurting extra. Usually it just hurts for a little bit then goes away, but this has been constant and I'm so worried. My next scan isn't until the 23rd and my clinic can't let me in earlier

Thanks
    Reviews
    Disneybaby - I am sorry to hear that you had some bleeding. I think it is wrong that they cannot fit you in earlier. It is an emergency, especially when carrying twins! Maybe go to ER? My sister in law went to ER when she bled heavily at 11 weeks but all was fine with bub. It may only be something really minor! If you are really worried I would recommend DH to take you to hospital. Keep us updated. Thinking of you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mantha77, congrats on your BFP and wishing you a smooth next 8 months. I am also due 6 June so we are close.

Disney baby, congrats on your twins pregnancy, thats so awesome. I guess we will find out what we're having at the scan on Thurs, I cant wait. I will be so relieved to hear that heartbeat already.

Mary

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Maryz For This Useful Post:

Mantha77  (15-10-2012)

Disney Baby is offline <--- That's my baby at 8 cells old <3 Ahh the perks of IVF =D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies. I'm waiting for DH to get home from work so I can take myself to the hospital.

I'm not really worried about the blood because it only happened that once, it's the constant pelvic pain that has me worried.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,

Thought I would join the thread. I am due on May 30th and had a 7 week scan last wednesday and heard the heartbeat. Am excited but still trying to contain it somewhat as still early days.

Hi to all :-)