Closed Thread
Page 2 of 81 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Callie, thankfully no bleeds for me yet.....agreed, they are scary. I only had one with my daughter arond the 12 week mark and it was straight in for a scan for me. Sounds like you have a supportive FS and clinic. May I ask who you are with? This is my 7th cycke since giving birth to my daughter. It took 3 to conceive her and then I fell pregnant first cycle afte that (natural FET) but sadly it was an ectopic, next cycke was a chem pregnancyand then 4 BFNs after that. Moved clinic and FS and he got me pregnant 1st cycle. Still very nervous about it being another edtopic, so can't wait unitl scan day to hopefully get that fear squashed.

As for morning sickness, yes, I think it was worse when tired, but I think that was more because as with most things when you're tired, they always seem worse. I found morning sickness was always a drag at work too because you don't have the creture comforts of home when you're feeling lousy. Hope you continue to feel good and the ms eases and that bleeding eases too. They say it is common in early pregnancy, but it's still unnerving no matter what anyone says.

I'm just hoping the next few days fly and I can get next bloodsdone with a nice strong result. Boobs are killing me and have very bloated tum, but think that might be the Crinone and pessaries. Off to do my Clexane injection and pessarie. Have a great day tomorrow and take it easy.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF Babies Due April/May/June 2013

Hi girls!!

I'm due on April 21st. Second round of Ivf so pretty lucky ultrasound booked for 7th sept!!! It's our first bub so very excited!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Alittleray - I am with Queensland Fertility Group (on the Gold Coast). My FS is Dr Benjamin Bopp and he is wonderful. Such a lovely man. Who are you with? How on earth have you survived 7 cycles? You are an amazing lady! But I guess it is all worth it when you look at your beautiful daughter (and hopefuly when you see that heatbeat on 5 September). Thankfully we only had to endure 2 cycles and this last one was a killer. I was questioning whether I could continue with another cycle if this one did not work as it was such a difficult one mentally and emotionally for me. I really struggled with work too. I am in a position where I need to be focused at work all the time and it was tough. I have my fingers (and everything) crossed for you that this is your cycle . Sore boobs is definitely a good sign. My FS said all my symptoms are great (much to my dismay). I am sure your bloods will be perfect - keeping fingers crossed for Wednesday.

Hopingforbub2 - Woo hoo! Congratulations on your BFP . That is fantastic news. We also fell pregnant on our 2nd cycle and this is our first bub - so lucky. What clinic are you with? Will 7th September be your first scan? Don't forget to update the roll call with your details.

Jetaime - hi and hope you are well.

AFM - Thankfully I have had no more bleeding since the last one on Friday. I am really looking forward to meeting the midwife tomorrow and all that appointment entails. Apparantly she will book us in to hospital and anti-natal classes so am super excited about that. I haven't let my thoughts get away with me to think that far ahead yet (as I am treading very cautiously cause I am so nervous of losing our little on), so it is nice that they are confident enough to book it all for us. Am still holding out hope that my morning sickness subsides soon as it is playing havoc with me. I just want to stop working until it is over. The office manager (who I had to tell cause I had been so sick and had a bit of time off work) said that a few of the girls have said that they think I am pregnant. I just don't want the partners to know yet. I want to tell them in my own time. Only 3 more weeks left till I will feel confident to tell them.... Stay safe and well ladies xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi calli!

We went through Westmead Ivf... This cycle was much easier then the first it was hell & ended up with ohss :-( I've been really crampy (thankfully no bleeding), my boobs are killing me & I'm all bloated but small things to deal with if it all works out.. Very nauseous but find if I eat small regular meals it helps!

They said to do ultrasound on 3rd but we'll be away so have to wait til the Friday...

Just hope bubs ultra sticky!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopingforbub2, welcome! yiu'll br having yiur scan 2 days after me. Very exciting!! OHSS is horrible, so glad you did not have to suffer that again. Sending you sticky bub vibes

Calli202, would you believe I got this BFP with QFG - Warren DeAmbrosis. I am based in Melbourne, but we'd had so many fails with our FS we decided to take a big step and go interstate to see Warren as our last resort. Glad bleeding has settled down for you. How exciting meeting with midwife tomorrow. I hooe the next three weeks flies for you so you can let your work colleagues know. This is the worst time, expecially when you are suffering with morning sickness so badly at work. It's so hard not telling anyone, but them kinda guessing something's up. The receptionist at my work claimed she knew cause my boobs had gotten remarkably bigger. Nice to know she was having a good perve at my boobs . Enjoy your appointment tomorrow and look forward to hearing all about.

Night lovely ladies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hopingforbub2 View Post
    Hi calli!

We went through Westmead Ivf... This cycle was much easier then the first it was hell & ended up with ohss :-( I've been really crampy (thankfully no bleeding), my boobs are killing me & I'm all bloated but small things to deal with if it all works out.. Very nauseous but find if I eat small regular meals it helps!

They said to do ultrasound on 3rd but we'll be away so have to wait til the Friday...

Just hope bubs ultra sticky!!!
    Hi hopingforbub2,

Where is Westmead? I have heard of it but can't place it. Ohss... on no, that is awful. All your symptoms are good signs of (as my FS says) a very health baby, so heres hoping that all is well with your scan on 3rd September. I have been suffering from awful morning sickness too. Ugh! It has been so hard to keep going with work especially when you are not feeling well. Lets hope that your morning sickness is short lived.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Alittleray View Post
    Hopingforbub2, welcome! yiu'll br having yiur scan 2 days after me. Very exciting!! OHSS is horrible, so glad you did not have to suffer that again. Sending you sticky bub vibes

Calli202, would you believe I got this BFP with QFG - Warren DeAmbrosis. I am based in Melbourne, but we'd had so many fails with our FS we decided to take a big step and go interstate to see Warren as our last resort. Glad bleeding has settled down for you. How exciting meeting with midwife tomorrow. I hooe the next three weeks flies for you so you can let your work colleagues know. This is the worst time, expecially when you are suffering with morning sickness so badly at work. It's so hard not telling anyone, but them kinda guessing something's up. The receptionist at my work claimed she knew cause my boobs had gotten remarkably bigger. Nice to know she was having a good perve at my boobs . Enjoy your appointment tomorrow and look forward to hearing all about.

Night lovely ladies.
    Wow! I can't believe you travelled to Queensland for it. Where does Warren practice? It must have been your instincts that lead you here and rightly so! he he he... your receptionist sounds like a classic - and what a compliment to your boobs. How did you go with your BT today?

AFM - We had our appointment with the midwife yesterday which was great. She is lovely and DH and I are very happy with her. We also had another scan with our FS and got to see our little one again. It has gotten so much bigger since last scan. And FS said that the heartbeat is really strong so we are very happy. Looking forward to our next scan (NT) on 19 September. Its a little daunting to think that we don't have another scan till then. Hopefully all will be well. Hope everyone else is well xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Czlli202, Warren is in the Watkins Medical Ctr, Spring Hil where QFG is. As for BT, numbers were great, they are actually about double what they were with my daughter at the same point in time so am truly nervous nw it may be twins at 23dpo HCG = 7730 and progesterone = 540. getting very impatient to see what scan shows on Wednesday.

That's great you have a midwife you really like and sounds like you have a nice healthy and strong little bubba in there. Love scan time, it's so exciting and a lovely reminder that you have a little life growing away in there.

We will both be having scans in the 19th! . I have my first Ob appointment so will be having an 8 week san in the same day as yours all going well.

Hope you've got a lovely weekend planned. Take care.

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi ladies,

I would like to join if I may please. I am 7wks today with bub number 1. It is our second ivf cycle and unfortunately we haven't had any embryos make it to freeze. I have been incredibly sick for 3 weeks with ohss too and spent a week in hospital but was so relieved to see a heart beat on Wednesday

I am due 19 April and have my first antenatal appointment on 19 September!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Welcome Angel382! It sure is nice to see some new faces. Congratulations on your BFP - 7 weeks. How exciting. We are having our bub number 1 too and we conceived of our 2nd IVF cycle too. I am so sorry to hear your have been so unwell. Although I don't know much about OHSS, from what I know it is really serious. Will you have any ongoing problems as a result? What a relief though that your bub has a healthy heartbeat. It is such an amazing feeling to hear that heartbeat. Your first anti-natal appointment is the same date as my NT scan and Alittlerays next scan. When is your next scan or do you have a scan at your anti-natal appointment?

Alittleray - We are on the Gold Coast and visit the QFG at Pindara Private Hospital which is why I had not heard of Warren. I knew there were a few QFG other than on the Gold Coast but just didn't know where they were. Well done on your BT results - imagine if you were having twins! How exciting. Well I guess you will find out for sure on Wednesday. Woo hoo - we can be scan buddies for the 19th September. Its going to be a big day.

Hopingforbub2 and Jetaime - Hi hope you are well and enjoying your pregnancies.

AFM - I don't know what it is about this pregnancy but it seems to scare me at every angle. I thought I was miscarrying 2 nights ago as I was woken up at about 1am by bad cramps in my lower stomach. They were just like period pains that I used to experience around the time my AF was due. I have endometriosis and PCOS so am used to bad cramps but haven't had any since I became pregnant. I ended up being up all night as I was in a panic but thankfully there was no bleeding. Phew! Not a pleasant night though and least to say, it scared the heck out of me and DH. I went to bed with a reasonably full bladder (as I drank too much water at dinner time) and have a feeling that may have been what caused the cramps. Apart from being crampish at work the following day (and really tired) I haven't had any other problems - thankful that is. When I had a few bleeds early on, one of the nurses suggested that our little bub is going to keep us on our toes for the pregnancy. I fear she may be right. Although I am hoping that is the last scare as I don't think my heart can take much more. Fingers crossed that is all and things can run smoothly from here . I hope everyone else is well xxx