Closed Thread
Page 18 of 81 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Bella - you will see so much growth when you go for your next scan as it will be a foetus!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pippi - I cannot wait. We are so excited still very nervous and anxious for it to all be ok, not sure when that time is!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bella - You'll get through. The difference in 3 weeks, 2 weeks, etc, is MIND blowing!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yayyy HCG gone up to 5270 today and progesterone 36. Doc has added progesterone injections just to be on the safe side. We are sooo happy.

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Maryz! That is reassuring to hear! When is your scan?

Allymumtobe - how did you go?

Mrsjaguar - what did your ob say re blood test? Are you still on the pessaries?

I am 10 weeks today! 14 days to go!
    Last night we had Crust pizza for dinner. It went down really well, yum! But about half an hr later I felt so sick. Wanted to be ill for the rest of the night. Tried snoozing it off but it didn't work.

I can stop my pessaries today but I will have two left so I am going to use them up and I'm done! Yippee! I also had my maternal serum blood test today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg girls sorry I have been missing but I tried to set up my ticker and lost everything except pm!! Technology and I are not good friends so I need to do some serious work on setting up the ticker maybe I need to get on a real computer rather than the iPad!!!

Maryz that's fantastic numbers yahoo!!

Fruit bowl how are you feeling has the flu improved??

Pippi 10 weeks that's fantastic not long till your scan I live in dingley so not that far from you down there

How did everyones scans go?

Afm I had my second bt yesterday and my hcg was at 1887 and progesterone was at 220 so fs was happy with that now I have another bt next Tuesday yahoo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Pippi01 View Post
    Mrsjaguar - what did your ob say re blood test? Are you still on the pessaries?
    Hi! Nope, I stopped my pessaries last Monday and am doing {so far} well without them. It's nice to not have to lie down as much after them, twice a day. The OB is happy for us not to do the amnio, and is just going to monitor Baby Jag for growth towards the end of the second/third trimesters. We'll get a more in depth look at baby at the 19 week anatomy scan, so any more flags will pop up then, if there are any.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

can I join your group? I have just received my positive result!!! Yay!! Not exactly sure of my Expected day of delivery but should be sometime mid June.

Hi Pippi, I remember you from nearly 2 years ago. I'm so happy all is going well for you.

MrsJaguar, don't stress too much about your blood results. With my son we were told there was a 1:8 chance for Downs, also due to blood tests. All scans were perfect and he is a healthy little 15 months old, no Downs in sight. Like you we decided against further testing due to the increased risks in our particular case.

Chat soon
    Nat

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just popped in to see everyone's progress

MrsJ I also had similar results for DS, 1:220 I'm 33 and was also told the scan was perfect. Which it was! My risk came from the bloods as well , hcg 2.1 and Papp-a .33. My husband and I decided to do the amino. We are having a perfectly healthy little one in March. After the amino a genetic counsellor told me low bloods papp-a are common with IVF. All the best

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leannap - Yay for a good result! When is your scan again?

Mrsjaguar - Your ob seems to be on top of it all. I am sure all will be fine but easier said that thinking about it! I am also off the pessaries now. So nice not to wake up early in the morning to do it.

Nat - Yay for a BFP! I wish you the best of luck for the next few weeks! I remember your name too!

I had an upset tummy today. Which has got me worried. Dr google said that it is all normal but you can't help but worry! I am okay now just feeling really tired. Still waiting for my maternal bt results. Will call tomorrow to see if they are in.

to everyone else!