Closed Thread
Page 16 of 81 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome zabella and ally great to have you hear!!

Pippi yes yr hormones are messing with you have you told them yr news?? Just think you will have someone to have coffee with oh I keep meaning to ask are u still in mt Martha?

Maryz it's hard with the numbers as every fs had different levels thru think are good!! Your hcg is fantastic so hang in there till Monday and see what he says as the pro injections are also a great booster xx

Hello everyone else

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leannep:

This is gonna sound bizarre but I recognise your photo and I think we've met. Were you having intralipid last Friday?? You're also with Dr Nick??

Yes we're a day apart. I'm due 6 June and you're due 7 June. Thats so great we can share our experiences!! Lets hope a smooth pregnancy this time for both of us.

Whats your email address?? Can I message you in private?

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi mary

Yes I was in nicks office Friday just gone I was in the second group😄
    I have shot you a personal message on here I hope that was what you were talking about?? Did u do the stem cell treatment through nick as well??
    talk soon Leanne

Thanks
    Reviews
    And how do I get one of the ticker thing?? I think it's time for me to have one lol???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks to all for your tips for the cough/ flu. An earache followed as well as conjunctivitis. It has really knocked me about and the reason for my absence! Ended up in the ED and left with antibiotics so here's hoping it improves.

Allymumtobe-- June 13th is a great day to be born

Welcome and congrats to the new BFP's...

Hope everyone is doing ok?? Booked in for my early scan on the 19th Oct. Hoping to see bubbles and a heartbeat!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Leannep View Post
    And how do I get one of the ticker thing?? I think it's time for me to have one lol???
    If you click on one of our tickers, it should take you to the page to create your own!

Bella... TOMORROW! SCAN DAY! YAY!

I am so excited to hit 12 weeks and have our baby scan.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leannap - Yep, we still live in Mount Martha. We love it here! Do you live around here too?
    Fruitbowl - I hope the antibiotics are kicking in! Our immune systems are down when we are preggers and you have got the brunt of it. Rest up lots. Do you have time off work?

mrsjaguar - Yay for hitting the 12 week mark! Is your scan tomorrow? Mine is when I am 12 weeks and 2 days. Boo Hoo!

Has anyone noticed their appetite increase? My DH and I have both noticed that I am eating a lot more and constantly hungry!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies how are you all feeling?

Mrs J - yeowww less then 20 hours for me til our first scan. Good luck enjoy seeing your little bubba legs and arms waving at you x

Sorry major stress about me!!! I am petrified of the scan I have had 4 miscarriages 3 @ 5w, 1 @ 11w blight ovum previously saw heartbeat but it stopped at 9w!!! Freaking out hope there's a heartbeat if so hope it makes it holy cr@p even my DH has said I hope this is it, cause its a long way to fall if there's a problem. Rationally I know I am doing all I can making the right choices etc and its not in my hands but I just wish for it to be all ok for us tomorrow! So I am scared nervous excited petrified all at once.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Pippi01 View Post

mrsjaguar - Yay for hitting the 12 week mark! Is your scan tomorrow? Mine is when I am 12 weeks and 2 days. Boo Hoo!

Has anyone noticed their appetite increase? My DH and I have both noticed that I am eating a lot more and constantly hungry!
    Yes! We're scanning tomorrow at exactly 12 weeks. I'm so excited. Also, I'm eating ALL THE TIME... except that there is nothing that I want to eat.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellavista View Post
    Hi ladies how are you all feeling?

Mrs J - yeowww less then 20 hours for me til our first scan. Good luck enjoy seeing your little bubba legs and arms waving at you x

Sorry major stress about me!!! I am petrified of the scan I have had 4 miscarriages 3 @ 5w, 1 @ 11w blight ovum previously saw heartbeat but it stopped at 9w!!! Freaking out hope there's a heartbeat if so hope it makes it holy cr@p even my DH has said I hope this is it, cause its a long way to fall if there's a problem. Rationally I know I am doing all I can making the right choices etc and its not in my hands but I just wish for it to be all ok for us tomorrow! So I am scared nervous excited petrified all at once.
    I am sending every good thought your way for tomorrow. What time is your scan??