Closed Thread
Page 15 of 81 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Leannep: I also have trouble sleeping and find I wake up at 4am and can't sleep. Are you on prednisolone or dexamethasone?? If yes then it's the steroids causing the sleeping difficulties. I have to be on dexamethasone till week 16. That's why you must take those tablets in the morning. Not that it really helps.

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Pippi01 View Post

Wunsi and mrsjaguar - how are you feeling?

AFM... I had my scan this morning. I was more nervous with this scan over my 7 week one. he has doubled in size and my placenta has healed nicely. The yolk sac has gone and we saw the heart beating and it even wriggled for us! When I saw him move it felt real. I am so relieved! I am 9 weeks tomorrow!!

On my way home I popped into baby bunting to look at feeding covers for my b/f who is having a baby. I can sew and she wants me to make one. They are quite expensive to buy! I have been really good at not looking at baby stuff for me but the only thing I walked past was the prams and tested one that I saw online and wanted to see how it felt. I did a quick push and walked away. LOL.

Pippi, I am doing well. I feel a little guilty that I am so well, minimal nausea, just really tired. I am 10 weeks now and can't quite believe it! Off to have the combined tests bloods on saturday and 12 week scan booked for the 17th. All very excited.

I am doing well to buy nothing at the moment. I have lots of friends with hand-me-downs! We'll take everything we can get.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies and welcome to all the new BFP's.

Now a very big TMI alert!!!

I'm 10 weeks and I seem to have a bit of discharge and it is a little on the smelly side. Anyone else? I am starting to wear liners as I feel that with my heightened sense of smell I have an odour following me everywhere I go. Please someone say I'm not the only one...

Anyone game to bd yet? My OB said it was ok, but I'm still a little wary.

Sorry, told you all it was a bold post, just needed to share

Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=Maryz;6852511]Leannep: I also have trouble sleeping and find I wake up at 4am and can't sleep. Are you on prednisolone or dexamethasone?? If yes then it's the steroids causing the sleeping difficulties. I have to be on dexamethasone till week 16. That's why you must take those tablets in the morning. Not that it really helps.
    Yes I'm on the dexamethsone but I too take them in the morning but didn't think it could be effecting me lol this morning invoke at 4 so got up and read my baby book lol then I woke up sitting in the chair with a sore neck lol so it's been a long day but I snuck in a nap this afternoon hehe oh well I'm don't care I'm pared to put up with anything to make this work !!! I hope you sleep well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wunsi - You are very lucky to feel good! I am like you and feeling quite tired too. I don't have m/s but every now and then I feel sick. When I don't feel sick I have been really hungry!

Regards to b-ding my DH wants to wait until I have finished the pessaries next Wednesday. I was game for it last night too!

Regarding discharge I think it is normal for it to smell funny.

Leannap and Maryz - I hope you get good nights sleep! I have been waking up starving in the mornings! I wake up at 6:30 really hungry!

Allymumtobe is offline Winner 2012 - Most Optimistic Poster
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Afternoon Ladies,

I'm finally ready to say something again after my last chemmy but I am UTD! I have several BFP tests now and I have bloods Monday but i'm pretty confident. although will that little line get darker fast i'd feel alot better about it! i'm roughly 4+2. early days yet due June 13th 2013

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Allymumtobe For This Useful Post:

FruitBowl  (07-10-2012),Rutabaga  (12-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yayyy repeat blood HCG levels came back at 1300 today. I'm soooo happy. But progesterone has gone from 25 last Friday to 31 last Monday to 20 today. Nurse alittle concerned its on the low side. Can anyone tell me what their progesterone levels are?? I am 5 wk 1 day today. He said they hope for around 40. I'm already on 3 pessaries in morning and 3 at night so I dont know what else to do. I'm speaking to dr on monday morning to see whether he might want to add some prog shots. If anyone has any advise about acceptable prog levels that would be great.

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maryz - Every Dr has different standards. My nurse told me that some prefer over 20, 30 or 40. Just hang in there and be positive. Progesterone levels can fluctuate in pregnancy.

Welcome Ally! I wish you the best for Monday.

I just found out that my SIL is 13 weeks pregnant with her 2nd child. I have mixed emotions. I know it is the hormones! Damn hormones!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maryz - don't forget you have a good hcg reading!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone
    Blood test today. Def a BFP!!!
    4 weeks 6 days today, EDD 9th June 2013.
    Lovely to meet you all.
    Z