Closed Thread
Page 14 of 81 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi all! Congrats on the new pregnancies. Don't get too panicked about numbers - we're all really different, and there's no real right/wrong beta level. Our bubs all grow at their own pace!

11 weeks + 2 days here... 5 more days until we hit the magical 12 week mark.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsjaguar For This Useful Post:

Leannep  (03-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, just got news that my very first first ivf cycle has worked and my HCG is 176 at 11dp5dt so you can imagine I'm still in shock considering from 8 eggs I only had one little embryo for transfer and none frozen so it's true when they say you only need one! Bubs is due June 10th.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats to all the ladies that just got some lovely news. I hope it all goes smoothly for you all.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Bellavista For This Useful Post:

Leannep  (03-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Huge congrats to all the ladies with the new BFPs!! So fantastic to hear 😄 My bub is due 6 June 2013 but I'm so frightened cause we lost our first ever pregnancy earlier this year at 13 1/2 wks, my waters broke. I'm thrilled that I fell pregnant again do quickly on a frozen blastocyst transfer and will be exactly 5 wks tomorrow. Repeat bloods on Friday and scan at 7 wks. Can't wait! Praying all goes smoothly this time. Congrats again to all. 😄

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls for the welcome and congratulations to all of you for BFP!!
    Pipi I was so excited when I say your name on here as I havent been on any threads for ages so didn't know so a huge congratulations to you hun

Thanks mrsjagar for your words of wisdom no use comparing the numbers I just needed to hear that xxx
    Mary we are a day apart I'm due the 7th June and I am also very scared as I mc last year as well but this one feels so different so we will all be good support to each otherxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Leannep View Post
    Thanks girls for the welcome and congratulations to all of you for BFP!!
    Pipi I was so excited when I say your name on here as I havent been on any threads for ages so didn't know so a huge congratulations to you hun

Thanks mrsjagar for your words of wisdom no use comparing the numbers I just needed to hear that xxx
    Mary we are a day apart I'm due the 7th June and I am also very scared as I mc last year as well but this one feels so different so we will all be good support to each otherxx
    I know how much I worried that my numbers were too low, that something wasn't right. At the end of the day, I would feel relieved - one more day until we got to 4 weeks.. 5 weeks.. 6 weeks.. etc. I didn't breathe easier until the first ultrasound - and then I got nervous again, and again. I'm still nervous. Us IVF mamas are a special breed - we worry a lot, but it's totally okay.

I'm so happy to see so many April/May/June babies on the cards.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsjaguar For This Useful Post:

Leannep  (03-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Does anyone have Any tips to get rid if the flu while pregnant? I am buggered! No sleep -- stupid cough...

Exhausted!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fruit bowl: I hope you feel better soon. Lots of tea, Panadol and rest!!

Leannep: Wow we are only a day apart with our due dates although my dr is planning a caesaerian at 38 wks. This pregnancy also feels totally different for me as its from a frozen blastocyst transfer and I don't have the horrible hyperstimulated ovaries from the fresh cycle which landed me in hospital with my pregnancy earlier this year. So I feel alot better. Have you got the nausea yet? I dont really yet apart from a few very mild waves of nausea here and there, worse if I'm hungry.

Take care
    Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fruit bowl I too have been feeling pretty cold and flu like so I ended up at the docs last Friday and he gave me antibotics which have done nothing and I'm Finnished then I think rest is the best with lots of honey and lemon drinks oh and I have been putting ginger in mine as that helps everything x

Mary the only time I feel a bit queezy is when I take my vitamins so today going to take them a bit later!! Oh and my biggest pain in the butt is lack of sleep I'm only getting 5 hours then I'm wide awake what's going on with that??? Well I hope we sail along smoothly together
    Hello everyone else xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FruitBowl View Post
    Does anyone have Any tips to get rid if the flu while pregnant? I am buggered! No sleep -- stupid cough...

Exhausted!!
    I've had three colds in this pregnancy, and gosh, I was miserable. Panadol if you need it, not that it does much. But sleep, as much as you can - lots of hot tea and honey, warm baths, etc.