Closed Thread
Page 13 of 81 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lol, I feel like I am stalking you! I just posted on your blog. Your anxieties and mine are all the same! My Dr told me that the placenta sound take care of the pregnancy around week 8, so he is just being careful and making it week 10. I am now looking forward to going off the darn stuff!

Target have 20% off baby stuff and I love baby bonds but still too scared to buy anything. Don't want to jinx myself!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Pippi01 View Post
    Bellavista - how did you go with the bt request? Not long now until your scan. From all the symptoms it does sound promising but I totally understand the need for confirmation with the bt. Good Luck!
    Hi Thanks Pippi, I just had the BT so will know in 3 hours or so.. OMG will be a long afternoon I am sure!

Congrats on having a a great scan. I can't wait another week til mine same day as Mrs J.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pip, it's lovely to have you following along. I'm always happy to hear similar stories/worries/etc!

Bella - Not looooooooong!!!!! I am counting down.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have you hear Bella?

I can't get my pregnancy ticker to work. Has anyone else had trouble? Is there a special way to do it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi my test results are fine they told me to stop relax and just wait now til next Monday!!! Yeah right :-)

Ticker it took me ages to make it work! I had to use only a part of the code in the sig box. Goodluck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay!! Welcome and congrats STC76!!!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to FruitBowl For This Useful Post:

stc76  (02-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, I'm pregnant from my second ivf transfer and am due on 3rd June. Had first hcg at 13 days after day 5 transfer and it was 1000, is this high? We had 2 blastocysts transferred.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Joy15, congrats awesome news!! Woww 1000 is real high, you might have twins there I reckon. My levels were 230 HCG at 13 days post 5 day transfer. I only had one blastocyst transferred. I'm 4 wks 4 days today.

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls I hope you don't mind me joining in I have just done my 14 and last transfer and it has stuck yahoo!!! I had my official bt yesterday which was 10 days after a 5 day transfer and my hcg was at 124 and my progesterone was at 180!! I'm hoping these numbers are ok?? I will read back to see if yr numbers were like !! As you can imagine after so many goes I'm still very nervous like you all are. I look forward to getting to know you all
    cheers
    leanne

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leannap - My face lit up when I saw your name as last posted! So happy for you! Have you had levels this high before? My progesterone levels were only 42 when I got my BFP so 180 is great! I had my bt done 13 days passed a 3day transfer. When is your scan?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Pippi01 For This Useful Post:

Leannep  (03-10-2012)