Closed Thread
Page 12 of 81 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Pippi-- thanks for the welcome!! I have the flu so it is hard to be completely relaxed and somedays I forget I am pregnant!

Oh a blood clot does not sound good? It went away ok?? Yes the NT scan is the 12 weeker!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Maryz View Post
    Hi everyone,

I got my BFP last Friday, HCG 70 at 10dp5dt. They told me its alittle on the low side but I'm praying it'll be OK. We lost a pregnancy at 13 1/2 weeks earlier this year after over 9 years IVF. This is my second pregnancy. Fingers crossed. Really need my numbers to go up this week ) It was our last one frozen blastocyst!

Mary
    Mine was only 50 at 15dpo, then shot up to 283 by 17dpo. Don't panic! It'll rise. Sometimes we just have late blasty implanters.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Pippi01 View Post
    MrsJaguar - Love the pic! I also looked at your blog too. It is nice to put a face to a name. We have something in common. We are both teachers!
    Thanks for the lovely words! It's great that you're a teacher too. I feel like I was 8 weeks just yesterday.. and we hit 11 today. It's amazing how quickly the weeks go. (But they feel like they take ages at the same time. Pregnancy is strange.) I'm so happy Lucky #7 is doing well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Got my levels from the clinic today... HCG 278 and progesterone is 72.

Does anyone know what good prog levels are??

Thanks
    Reviews
    fruitbowl - progesterone levels look good. The HCG levels is the most important. If they are doubling every two days it is a good indication that things are progressing.

to everyone else.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wunsi - Hi congratulations I bet you are hanging for the 12 week scan. My DH has blabbed to a few after a few drinks also. Too cute to be upset with him

FruitBowl and Maryz - Congratulations
    How are you both feeling any symptoms?

Pippi - Our QLD weather has been amazing this spring. I think I would frizzle up and perish in cold weather now if I had to move south again.
    I know what your saying about clothes I have lost 3kg's but my jeans are just too uncomfortable on my tummy I think i want the belly extender thing for jeans..but feel it is too early. Good luck with your scan Tuesday.

Mrs J - 11 weeks OMG not long til your scan a week to go. I have to work Monday 8th and the scan is at 1.45pm I think the morning may drag for me!

Hi everyone else

AFM.. I feel the normal symptoms tired, queasy, sore and larger breasts, my nose gets congested every night like it did with my DS. I would love to have another BT but still haven't been game to call and request one but I am doing it tomorrow. I just need to know. The weekend felt like it dragged and I need to know if the HCG is doing what it should be doing before the ultrasound on the 8th.

I hope you all had a great weekend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I'd like to join in too. I've just had my first ever pregnancy confirmed after TTC#1 for 2.5 years and our first IVF cycle. It will be nice getting to know you all. My HCG levels are 170 & I've asked for a repeat blood test next Monday to make sure they're rising nicely. 7 week ultrasound booked in for the 22/10. So much waiting but it will all be worth it in the end.

I need to go back & read where everyone is at.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yayyy my HCG has risen from 70 to 230 today in 3 days. Soooo happy and relieved!!

Congrats to all the other BFPs!!!

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bellavista - how did you go with the bt request? Not long now until your scan. From all the symptoms it does sound promising but I totally understand the need for confirmation with the bt. Good Luck!

stc76 - Congrats with the pregnancy. I wish you a smooth and safe one!

Maryz - that is great to hear. As my Dr said, it is pumping out the good stuff!

Wunsi and mrsjaguar - how are you feeling?

AFM... I had my scan this morning. I was more nervous with this scan over my 7 week one. he has doubled in size and my placenta has healed nicely. The yolk sac has gone and we saw the heart beating and it even wriggled for us! When I saw him move it felt real. I am so relieved! I am 9 weeks tomorrow!!

On my way home I popped into baby bunting to look at feeding covers for my b/f who is having a baby. I can sew and she wants me to make one. They are quite expensive to buy! I have been really good at not looking at baby stuff for me but the only thing I walked past was the prams and tested one that I saw online and wanted to see how it felt. I did a quick push and walked away. LOL.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Pippi01 View Post

Wunsi and mrsjaguar - how are you feeling?

AFM... I had my scan this morning. I was more nervous with this scan over my 7 week one. he has doubled in size and my placenta has healed nicely. The yolk sac has gone and we saw the heart beating and it even wriggled for us! When I saw him move it felt real. I am so relieved! I am 9 weeks tomorrow!!

On my way home I popped into baby bunting to look at feeding covers for my b/f who is having a baby. I can sew and she wants me to make one. They are quite expensive to buy! I have been really good at not looking at baby stuff for me but the only thing I walked past was the prams and tested one that I saw online and wanted to see how it felt. I did a quick push and walked away. LOL.
    Great news Pip!!! I am so happy baby looked good.

Other than the wee onesie I bought, I haven't done much. Still a bit too nervous/close for comfort.