Closed Thread
Page 11 of 81 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Calli - How are you going with your DH away I hope the time is flying past for you and he will be home soon.

Mrs J - Yay for scans on the 8th less then 2 weeks now. How did your 1st OB appointment go today? I am still deciding which one of the 3 yes only 3 we have up here to go to.

Mac8 - Not long to your scan too. It is so exciting to have them come around we can't wait for ours.

Pippi - I am so glad the bleeding has stopped and you are enjoying your break. My nausea comes in waves all through the day and night. Never constant mostly every time I eat or don't eat. Great!

AFM.. My clinic doesn't normally do BT unless a POAS is positive so I had the BT on the Wednesday and it was 140, I asked because of previous miscarriages (4) for a follow up BT which they did on Friday and it was 310. I really would like another test this Thursday or Friday to see how the increase is continuing to put my mind at ease. But here is the pathetic bit I hate ringing up the nurses asking for another test one is great with those requests the other always says your better to just leave it now and wait for the scan on the 8th October but I really need to know for peace of mind. So do I suck it up and make the call or call my local gp office and arrange a BT through them without the hassle.

Anyway have a great week ladies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bellavista- I would call and ask. I was lucky and had a really nice nurse. It does put your mind at ease. If they say no, then you can put it behind you and focus on the 8th. Having nausea is a good sign!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a great OB visit at 10 weeks! Baby is measuring a few days behind, but the doc isn't worried. We'll find out more again on the 8th for the NT scan.

Here's wee Jag! Legs up to the left, head down to the right... and waving an arm!
    Attached Images

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsjaguar For This Useful Post:

Clementine Grace  (26-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrs J - That is a good looking baby you got going on there. Cute. Glad your appointment went well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellavista View Post
    Mrs J - That is a good looking baby you got going on there. Cute. Glad your appointment went well.
    Thank you! It's hard to see, but I can't stop staring at it.

How are you feeling? 12 days to go!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Honestly I am nervous scared etc still queasy if I eat I feel sick if I don't I feel worse. But I am happy to feel sick for this reason. Can't stand sugar chocolate sweets etc that makes me sick immediately :0

12 days to your nt scan too :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

I am going to dip into this thread now.

I was 9 weeks yesterday from second round of IVF/ICSI. We have a slight complication as I have a hematoma in my uterus about 1-2cm in size, but it has not changed in the past two weeks and I have no bleeding or anything so OB and head radiologist didn't seem too concerned. Just not allowed to go back to the gym yet.

I seem to be very lucky as I have not really had much nausea, generally just when I go to bed at night. The boobies are getting pleasantly larger and very tired, but overall I think I may be one of the lucky ones.

I had my first OB appt on Tuesday and ready for the NT scan in 3 weeks so we can start to tell people, although dh has already blabbed when he's had a few to drink .

Looking forward to sharing this journey will you all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone!

I got my official confirmation yesterday ... BFP!

Bubbles is due June 5th 2013!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

I got my BFP last Friday, HCG 70 at 10dp5dt. They told me its alittle on the low side but I'm praying it'll be OK. We lost a pregnancy at 13 1/2 weeks earlier this year after over 9 years IVF. This is my second pregnancy. Fingers crossed. Really need my numbers to go up this week ) It was our last one frozen blastocyst!

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies,

I am back from QLD. We went from 27 degrees to 9 degrees! I was breathing out fog! Melbourne is way too cold atm.

Welcome Wunsi! I remember you from the Melbourne thread. Hope you have a smooth pregnancy. I don't have nausea either. Had it until 7 weeks then it stopped.

MrsJaguar - Love the pic! I also looked at your blog too. It is nice to put a face to a name. We have something in common. We are both teachers!

Fruitbowl - Welcome and congratulations on the BFP! I wish you a smooth and healthy pregnancy!

Is the NT scan your 12 week scan?

My belly is getting bigger and more solid. I am on progesterone 3 pessaries a day so I know that it plays a big role with my bloating but my belly has changed over the last week. Clothes are becoming a struggle already and I still have just under 4 weeks until I reach the 12 week mark.
    I don't have any hips so my belly just pokes out!

I have a scan on Tuesday which I am hanging out for to confirm that things are okay since having the blood clot. No more bleeding so that is a good sign. I hope!

Does anyone get funny feelings sort of

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Pippi01 For This Useful Post:

FruitBowl  (30-09-2012)