Closed Thread
Page 10 of 81 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellavista View Post
    Hi ladies

I almost am too scared to post in here...
    I got a BFP on POAS since 7dp5dt the tests are so strong compared with a previous cycle that I miscarried in my hcg at 16dpo was 140 and I am petrified as the previous miscarriage my hcg was 98 at 14dpo. I am having repeat bloods tomorrow morning.

I am feeling extremely nauseous and very sore boobs so fingers crossed.

Pippi relax breathe and take care of your self enjoy the sunshine state the weather here in the far north is amazing at the moment, paradise.

Mrs Jaguar I have followed your BFP from the beginning and you have given me so much hope this cycle x

Clementine Grace congrats on your surprise BFP

Bella
    Bella!!! You left that lovely comment on my blog, I was meaning to come say hello and CONGRATULATIONS!

You know how nervous I was with early (low-ish) blood betas, but we got a heartbeat at 7 weeks. I will keep EVERYTHING crossed for this to be a healthy bub for you! x

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsjaguar For This Useful Post:

Bellavista  (21-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks J.

My 2nd bets was good it was up to 310 so from 140 it has more then doubled

Fingers crossed we now get to our 7 week scan ont he 8th October 2012.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Pippi01 View Post
    I did a post yesterday but it didn't load up. Scan went really well. Saw the heart beating really quickly. Felt elated! Booked in scan for 12 weeks and ob's appointment.

Today I was on an excursion and started bleeding. It went right through my jeans! I was very panicky but couldn't work out why this was happening. Luckily, there was another teacher with me and lots of adults so I dashed off to Melb IVF in a cab for a scan. I was a wreck but held it together! I had my jacket tied around my waist to hide the blood. Very uncomfortable! My DH rushed from work in Cranbourne to be by my side.

The scan showed a really healthy heartbeat but I had a blood clot which damaged 1/4 of my placenta. I am very luck and still clutching onto straws for the next week or so. My Dr seems to think that things will be okay but I am taking it one day at a time. I am now on progesterone injections for the next four days. Had my progesterone levels checked and they have gone up since my last bt, so that is reassuring!

We are off to QLD on Saturday, so I am looking forward to relaxing for a week! I am on bed rest orders for the next two days. The bleeding has eased up and is going brown. So I feel much better.
    Pippi, I am so sorry to hear about your bleed. Wow, that would have been so scary, espcially as you were out and about. I am so glad that you bubba is hanging in there and that you were able to hear the heartbeat again. How are you feeling now? So what does it mean now for the placenta given that 1/4 of it has been damaged? I think that a trip to the Queensland is a great idea. I live on the Gold Coast and the weather has been amazing over the last little while. Just what the doctor ordered for you I am sure . I will keep my fingers crossed that everything continues to improve.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Welcome Bellavista! Congratulations on your good BT results. It is a good sign that you are already feeling nauseous and your boobs are sore. Lets hope things continue positively for you.

Clemantine - How are you feeling honey? Still feeling nauseous and dizzy? It is not fun when all those lovely things kick in. I feel for you. But as long as your bubba is growing strong, it will all be worth it. I too am a negative blood type. As I had a few bleeds early on in the pregnancy, my FS gave me an injection which apparently will last me through till the end of the first trimester. What does it mean for you?

To everyone else, I am hopeful that no news is good news and that everyone is progressing along nicely.

AFM, we had our 12 week NT scan yesterday and everything is fine. We have a 1:10,737 chance of down syndrome which is apparently a good result. We also saw some wonderful 3D images of our little bubba which I will try and upload if I can figure out how to put them up. There were even times when we saw it moving. Such an amazing experience for us as this is our first and we had never seen anything like this before. DH and I are so excited now.

I dropped DH to the airport this morning for his first time working away for his new job at the mines. So I am on my own for the next 2 weeks which is a little scary. I am feeling a little apprehensive as I have been so sick in the past. Although I am feeling heaps better now, I am questioning whether I can cope without him here... I am sure I will be fine. My parents are only about half an hour away so I am sure if there is a problem they would come to my rescue. I have today off work again so am just resting up. Hope everyone else is doing well xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Calli202 - It would be lovely to see bubs! I can't wait to get to that point. When I saw blob again yesterday, I felt immediately at ease. I go for another scan at 9 weeks to see if things are still okay. It would be interesting to see how much it has changed in size.

I am feeling better today. Yes, it was quite scary. The bleeding has pretty much stopped, just slight brown discharge when I wee. So fingers crossed it doesn't come back. I am really tired and I have copped a lot of progesterone support. On pessaries 3 times daily (until week 10) and having four shots of progesterone serum. I have a feeling that things will be okay. Seeing the heartbeat made me more reassured. My little one is a fighter!

I also had my progesterone levels checked and they have gone up, so my Dr thinks things will be fine. If they have dipped, there maybe cause for concern.

I have had the day off today trying to rest as much as possible! But I have so many things to do before we head off to Noosa. So I am going slowly, not rushing.

The only concern I have is that my nausea has been gone for a few days. I am trying not to let that get to me as we saw the heart thumping away. I am not sure if it is because I am more aware of what I am eating which triggers it off. For example; decaf coffee or hot chocolates from cafes make me feel queasy. Also sometimes after eating chocolate, it doesn't settle well in my tummy. Rich foods I think is the trigger.

I read that blood clots in early pregnancy are quite common but scary for the person to experience as it involves bleeding. Something to do with blood vessels bursting or the placenta separating from the uterine wall. The placenta should repair itself. That is what we are hoping for, otherwise we are in trouble. If I lost more that a 1/4 of it, I would have miscarried. So at this stage I am very lucky. Just taking it one day at a time.

I am also now at risk of a premature bub, giving birth between 30-40 weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellavista View Post
    Thanks J.

My 2nd bets was good it was up to 310 so from 140 it has more then doubled

Fingers crossed we now get to our 7 week scan ont he 8th October 2012.
    Wonderful news!!! Your 7 week scan is the same day as my 12 week one!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone - hope you all had lovely weekends. It was stunning and sunny in Sydney

Pippi & MrsJ - congrats on your fab scans! That first one is so so nerve wracking huh? My DH said I was pretty much white when I lay down and then as soon as we saw that little heartbeat flashing on screen colour rushed back into my face - guess I started breathing again, lol! Here's to a fast moving few weeks until your next ones.

Calli - yay for 12 weeks!! So are you 'out' now? I can't wait to start telling people. Hope you are surviving with your DH away.

Bella - great levels! Not long until your 7 week scan. Sending you lots of

Alitterray - how are you and bub travelling?

Hi to everyone else

AFM, still plodding along. Almost 11 weeks now. Can't wait until my NT scan. Then I feel like I'll be able to sit back and enjoy the ride. I was thinking about buying a doppler fetal monitor so I can hear the heart beat at home between scans, has anyone else thought about getting one? I'm clearly quite obsessed and impatient!

Thanks
    Reviews
    10 weeks today and we meet our OB for the first time tomorrow. I'm excited!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone, I am having a very relaxing time here Noosa. It has been nice to get away! Did some shopping today at Hasting street. Mrs Jaguar - how did you go today? Very exciting time! Mac8 - My DH kept sating maybe we should by a 3D/4D ultrasound machine. I am like, yes Tom Cruise. If NLT we had money! I saw the doppler machine online for rent and sale. Not too bad in price but I wild panic for I can see the heartbeat rate! AFM..... I had a bt on the day of the blood clot and my progesterone levels have gone up, so Dr isn't too worried about a miscarriage. I still had the four days of progesterone shots and had another bt yesterday and my levels went up to 180 from 47.9 So they are not dropping. My bleeding pretty much stopped straight away which is a good sign and peeing loads!! My (.)(.) are huge and I feel tired pretty quickly. But my nausea has prett much gone, everyday now and then I feel yucky. Trying not to let that worry me too much. My appetite changes from day to day too. We have another scan on the 2nd. One more week!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry for the big paragraph, the iPad didn't do the spaces.