Closed Thread
Page 1 of 81 1231151 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF Babies Due April/May/June 2013

Hi ladies,

I couldn't see a due date thread for the above, so I thought I would start one.

I am due 1 April 2013! I am 8 weeks along and although I am incredibly nervous, I am so excited and would love to share this journey with some other mums to be.

Hopefully there are some other mums to be that will join me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies ,

Just wanting to give this thread a little nudge along - there must be some other mums to be out there that are due in April/May 2013?? I would love to share this journey with you... I know it is daunting to discuss before the magical 12 week mark but I felt it was better that we all take this journey together.

I have my 9 week scan on Thursday this week so fingers crossed everything will go fine.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

I'm in the Jan/fen/march thread and I hope someone joins you soon...but if you get stuck I'm sure we would all be more than happy to have you there don't want you going it alone!

But surely there are others put there due at a similar time!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi nicsta - aw thanks so much for your offer. It is a little lonely here on my own. Think I will come across for the timebeing and if there are any other mummies to be for April/may/June then they can jump on here and I can keep my eyes on both.

Come on other mums to be Its an exciting time

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi! Congratulations.
    Im due on the 14/4/13. I had a scan yesterday at 6 weeks and 3 days and we saw 2 little beating hearts!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay! I found some other mums due in April! Hoping you haven't abandoned and given up hope on this thread. I had my BT last Wednesday to confirm my BFP at 16dpo. HCG : 591 - Prog : 735. I'm due April 29 so still early days for me.

Jetaime, congratulations on your two little heartbeats

Calli202, congratulations, how did your 9 week scan go??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies ,

It is good to hear from you both! Congratulations on your pregnancies . Its such an exciting (but nerve racking) time.

Jetaime - Wow! You are having twins. That is amazing news. Do you have any twins in your family at all? What was your first thought when your FS told you that there were 2 heartbeats? I would have been shocked to say the least, but ever so excited. When is your next scan booked for?

Alittleray - I had been looking each day to see whether there were any other mums that were around the same time as me, but couldn't find a thread, hence why I tried to start this one. And no, I haven't abandoned this thread. I just haven't been able to log on for a couple of days. Congratulations on your BFP!
    When is your first scan??

AFM - I had my 9 week scan on Thursday. Thankfully all was well. It was so amazing to see how much bub has grown since our last scan. I was quietly confident that all was well with bub as I have been so terribly sick with morning (well all day) sickness. I have had to leave work early most days which meant I had to tell the office manager that I was pregnant (something I didn't want to do until I was in the safe zone). But she was very understanding and thankfully said I don't need to tell anyone else until I feel ready. Phew - that gives me another few weeks to build up the courage to tell them. Have either of you had morning sickness yet? Its probably a little early for you ALittleray, but what about Jetaime? Nobody told me it was like this. I just assumed that you threw up and that was the end of it. I had no idea how sick bub could make you and that it could be all day every day... At least my FS has said that it is a good sign of a strong bub and that my body is doing everything it should be. So next step for us is our appointment with the midwife on Tuesday 28 August and then our 12 week NT Scan on 17 September. I am keeping my fingers crossed that you are both well and that your bubs are progressing nicely xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Calli, Thanks for the welcome . I have another lot of bloods next Wednesday and then 6 week sscan Sep 5th, so hopefully this/these little embies stick. I can so understand the morning sickness. I am actually suffering a little bit of nausea already, but I also have a beautiful little 18mo daughter and vividly remember the all day morning sickness. The only think thqt helped me was snacking regularly throughout the day. As long as I was eating, i was ok. Needless to say I put on a bit of weight during my pregnancy, but thankfully was back to my pre-pregnancy weight about 9months later. So keep having those little snacks....some dry bickies/saladas and I also found mint spearmint chwing gum helped settle my tummy too. Must have been very special seeing bubs..... it's so exciting seeing little one grow. Sounds like you have a nice boss too. That's great. Well, i better run and get dinner for the fam.

Bye for now Hugs,

Thanks
    Reviews

Roll Call

Due in April 2013

1st - Calli202
    14th - Jetaime
    29th -Alittleray

Due in May 2013

Due in June 2013

Our Precious Angels

Scans & Appointments

28 August - First Midwife appointment and scan
    5 September - Alittleray - 6 week scan
    17 Septmber - 12 week NT scan

To make changes, just reply with quote and make the changes and then remove the "quote" sentence at the beginning and end of the post. Please make sure you have the very last list to avoid other Mummies to be from being dropped off .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lovely ladies,

I hope you are all having a lovely (and relaxing) weekend.

Alittleray - aw it is such an exiting time. Just think that you will get to see your little one for the first time on 5 September. I remember how nervous/excited I was. I had a number of bleeds around this time which was so unnerving and probably made me more nervous than excited. Luckily my clinic and my fs was an amazing pillar of strength and thankfully so far so good. You said you have an 18 month old already. You are going to have your hands full when this little one arrives! But that is going to be a great age difference for them. How many cycles did it take you to conceive this time?

Jetaime - I hope you are well and your 2 little heartbeats are getting stronger each day. I still can't believe you are having twins. Did your FS say anything about morning sickness and whether with tins it is worse? What other differences are there to a single birth. I bet your DH is excited.

AFM - I started to spot again on Friday night which was really unnerving. I have a feeling it was my fault though. My FS has me on 3 x pressaries per day with 1 hour lie down time for each pressarie, meaning I need to have an hour lie down at 1pm each dy. This is difficult cause I work full time in an office where the walls have ears and eyes. On Friday we had a lunchtime meeting so I didn't get to have my pressarie till I got home which was when I had started to spot. Eek! It just makes me realize that I can't miss my lunchtime lie down time. Luckily no more spotting since. I woke up this morning feeling the best I have since about week 6. So am just taking it easy today. Alittleray, did you find your morning sickness was worse when you were tired? It is just a theory as I have found I feel better on the weekends and for the first few days of the week. I here what you say about the dry biscuits - I sleep with a packet of jatz beside my bed but fear after this is over I will never eat another dry biscuit again! I love my cheese platter (with a glass if red) on a Friday night but fear I may not enjoy it as much after this