Closed Thread
Page 64 of 95 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
    MrJones&Me is offline sometimes as useless as the 'ueue' in queue
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandora67 View Post
    Nah it was actually a boutique shop I was in yesterday. Might check that one out though!
    super quick postage & they will exchange easily if it doesn't fit. I'm wearing the dress I bought to a wedding this weekend

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: The bacon fence 7.0

Quote Originally Posted by HugsBunny View Post
    I really hate anz. Next week I'm closing all my accounts with them and going to westpac
    I've never been with anz for anything so I am really pi$$ed that there is an account in mine and dp's names... they keep asking me qeustiins about when I opened it, if I have an over draft etc etc... i don't know! I didn't open the effin thing!!! How many times do I have to say this!

Oh and they need me to go to a branch to close it as they need to verify my signature... how is that going to work when I never signed up for an account?

Stoopid b@$t@rd$!!

Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default The bacon fence 7.0

Quote Originally Posted by Turk EnJayDee View Post
    I've never been with anz for anything so I am really pi$$ed that there is an account in mine and dp's names... they keep asking me qeustiins about when I opened it, if I have an over draft etc etc... i don't know! I didn't open the effin thing!!! How many times do I have to say this!

Oh and they need me to go to a branch to close it as they need to verify my signature... how is that going to work when I never signed up for an account?

Stoopid b@$t@rd$!!

That sounds really, really dodgy.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to NancyBlackett For This Useful Post:

HugsBunny  (23-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Omfg MASSIVE storm! Feel sorry for every one out at ag quip, all getting wet and thunder / lightninged on.

Sent from my MB526 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Turk EnJayDee View Post

Stoopid b@$t@rd$!!

Are you sure your dp didn't open it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

If ANZ won't budge go to the Financial Industry Ombudsman.

They will ask for evidence you have attempted to resolve the issue with the bank, but every complaint costs them money - even if it is resolved in their favour. So it's a big motivator to get things sorted before the FIO impose further penalties.

I'd also consider calling the Privacy Commission for some advice about what to do when an account has been opened in your name. Someone seems to have your key identity details and now has a bank account to access.

Thanks
    Reviews

What's for dinner tonight? DH is cooking me pesto chicken pasta yummmm.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    DH and the kids are having fish and steamed veg.
    I am thinking about chicken breast but my tummy is very unsettled so I not sure.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Lumpy Melon View Post
    Are you sure your dp didn't open it?
    Yeah he says he has no idea. But he woukd have come to me about opening an account in bith our names anyway.

I finalky got to speak to someone who knew something. They said that no POI has been supplied so the accounts aren't active and will be closed in a few weeks as long as there are no transactions. But for now they have put a hold on them anyway.

There are account fees on there but they said it woukd be wiped since we haven't and won't go to a branch to give our POI.

At least I don't have to freak out anymore...

I am cooking creamy mushroom chicken and rice for dinner and I can't wait. I have a small obsession with basmati rice. lol

Went to kmart today and got a few things for some me to become domestic goddess... pffft. Actually excited about my new muffin cookbook. I want to start making savoury muffins for DD and I.

Thanks
    Reviews

We are having maccas!!! Nom