Closed Thread
Page 24 of 95 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Barefooted&Pregnant View Post
    I know what you mean about screaming and crying all at once tutu. I have had that issue with a few returned items myself.

Well DH's car fixed itself (he thinks) so we didn't have to take it back (thank good we need it too much) and as a result I never actually left the house. so No peas for dinner, I will have to hope I can eat beans or roast lamb tonight.

What's everyone else planning for Dinners?
    Oh no hopefully you can eat your yummy dinner.

We are having either tacos or spag bol.... i'm betting tacos since i need it to be ready in about an hour and i can't be bothered cooking

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default The bacon fence 7.0

Steak With pepper gravy and salad here. Yum yum yummy

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: The bacon fence 7.0

Roast pork and veges for us tonight... if I can figure out how to get a nice crackling going that will make my night

Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Although, even crackling won't make me feel that great. My (pretty much) only friend in this state came back from holidays 2 weeks ago, and despite many attempts at contact or organising a play date for our 2 yr old DD's (my DD's BFF), have had very little contact from her. Her DH is DP's best mate and nothing.

I've been really struggling the last few weeks with the realisation that I have pnd. (And probably had it for quite a while), the fact that we moved across the country and kniw very few people, and that my family coukd care less how I am as it is all about my kids. (Which I am grateful) for but would really appreciate someone caring how I am.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Tutu & Lulu that sounds like an absolutely sh*te Monday.

I hope the dog's owner has picked it up now at least.

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakois View Post
    Lamb burger is quite nice!
    Quote Originally Posted by Turk EnJayDee View Post
    Although, even crackling won't make me feel that great. My (pretty much) only friend in this state came back from holidays 2 weeks ago, and despite many attempts at contact or organising a play date for our 2 yr old DD's (my DD's BFF), have had very little contact from her. Her DH is DP's best mate and nothing.

I've been really struggling the last few weeks with the realisation that I have pnd. (And probably had it for quite a while), the fact that we moved across the country and kniw very few people, and that my family coukd care less how I am as it is all about my kids. (Which I am grateful) for but would really appreciate someone caring how I am.

have you seen anyone for the pnd? Are you in Perth, where abouts? Im SOR

The kids are having scrambled eggs, baked beans and salad for dinner (was meant to be beef stroganoff but hubby fed them fish and chips late) we are going to have take out, probably chinese/thai.

Thanks
    Reviews

Big hugs love

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Thermolicious View Post
    have you seen anyone for the pnd? Are you in Perth, where abouts? Im SOR

The kids are having scrambled eggs, baked beans and salad for dinner (was meant to be beef stroganoff but hubby fed them fish and chips late) we are going to have take out, probably chinese/thai.
    Thanks Thermo.

I have seen my gp and started seeing a psychologist this week. Am pretty bummed about it as I have always been 'the fixer' and feel like I've failed my kids for not being able to fix me.

I'm nor. In butler. It's so clique up here but the few people I do have contact with are very nice.

I think I prematurely committed myselfnto somethung so big. Cooking is what I do best and it really gets me when I can't get it right and have just got out of the showrr to an oven filled with smoke...??? F#*#*@/@&($("##"¡¤`÷~·\·\·~·%¤~{£《€·~{`₩ !

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Jakois View Post
    Big hugs love
    Thanks Jak.

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks Thermo.

I have seen my gp and started seeing a psychologist this week. Am pretty bummed about it as I have always been 'the fixer' and feel like I've failed my kids for not being able to fix me.

I'm nor. In butler. It's so clique up here but the few people I do have contact with are very nice.

I think I prematurely committed myselfnto somethung so big. Cooking is what I do best and it really gets me when I can't get it right and have just got out of the showrr to an oven filled with smoke...??? F#*#*@/@&($("##"¡¤`÷~·\·\·~·%¤~{£《€·~{`₩ !

((hugs))