Closed Thread
Page 23 of 95 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: The bacon fence 7.0

*hugs*I have a sick 2 year old, not very fun

Chicken nuggets and chippies for him for tea & vegan chilli for me.

Sent from my MB526 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh i'm fine its just little stuff but today i just feel like crying about it all

first mum found a stray dog left it on my veranda and expected me to find the owner and take it home but the owner is a ditz so gave me a unit number on her street but not actually her street number and now won't answer calls or texts so dog is still on my veranda.

then i go to put the kids in their seats cause i have to take the car to get new tyres and DD2's seat which i only just got back from the repairer on friday and she hasn't been in since buckle is still not working properly but had to put her in to drive 500metres to the tyre place.

Take the car to the tyre place and there isn't a park and the idiots that replace the tyres won't talk to me so i had to park across all the cars as there wasn't anywhere to park with a truck in the way.

walk home and get on the phone to britax and they don't know why i'm still having this problem since they quality control people ticked off that it was in full working order but between them doing that and me getting the seat and DD2 going in it today for the first time somethings gone wrong.

just feel like screaming and crying at the same time

HugsBunny is offline Once upon a time there was a bunny.........
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tutu & Lulu View Post
    Oh i'm fine its just little stuff but today i just feel like crying about it all

first mum found a stray dog left it on my veranda and expected me to find the owner and take it home but the owner is a ditz so gave me a unit number on her street but not actually her street number and now won't answer calls or texts so dog is still on my veranda.

then i go to put the kids in their seats cause i have to take the car to get new tyres and DD2's seat which i only just got back from the repairer on friday and she hasn't been in since buckle is still not working properly but had to put her in to drive 500metres to the tyre place.

Take the car to the tyre place and there isn't a park and the idiots that replace the tyres won't talk to me so i had to park across all the cars as there wasn't anywhere to park with a truck in the way.

walk home and get on the phone to britax and they don't know why i'm still having this problem since they quality control people ticked off that it was in full working order but between them doing that and me getting the seat and DD2 going in it today for the first time somethings gone wrong.

just feel like screaming and crying at the same time

BarefootedMumma is offline Aiming to be in the top 10 busiest users one week.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I know what you mean about screaming and crying all at once tutu. I have had that issue with a few returned items myself.

Well DH's car fixed itself (he thinks) so we didn't have to take it back (thank good we need it too much) and as a result I never actually left the house. so No peas for dinner, I will have to hope I can eat beans or roast lamb tonight.

What's everyone else planning for Dinners?

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Risotto. Chicken and mushroom. Om nom nom!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default The bacon fence 7.0

Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    Risotto. Chicken and mushroom. Om nom nom!!!
    Can I come to your place? Lol. We're having salmon with steamed kipfler potatoes and greens. Yum.

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Can I come to yours?! Damn DP being allergic to seafood - I only eat seafood if I am at mum and dad's alone (smell/fumes can set of DP)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    Can I come to yours?! Damn DP being allergic to seafood - I only eat seafood if I am at mum and dad's alone (smell/fumes can set of DP)
    Sure you can! My XH was 'allergic' to fish (bullsh¡t) so I feel your pain. You've got to be careful when someone really is allergic.

BarefootedMumma is offline Aiming to be in the top 10 busiest users one week.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I will take wither over a roast lamb. I don't actually like it that much.

Thanks
    Reviews

I love lamb roast!