Closed Thread
Page 16 of 93 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Well I've caught up on my previously missed sleep, so have no inclination to sleep now, but there isn't enough time to make use of before I need to start getting children organised for school.

And coughing constantly is not pleasant.

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default The bacon fence 7.0

Quote Originally Posted by sweetseven View Post
    Well I've caught up on my previously missed sleep, so have no inclination to sleep now, but there isn't enough time to make use of before I need to start getting children organised for school.

And coughing constantly is not pleasant.
    Poor thing. Incessant coughs are awful!

My temp was really high today but I peed on a stick and it was negative. Grrr longest two weeks of my life. Come on Wednesday!! (decided i am not testing tomorrow!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I stayed in bed until my cough settled. Now it is 7:15am and I'm late getting the kids up. It seems rediculous to be late getting the kids out of bed since I've been awake since 4:30am!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ohhh there are other scrub likes ????? yay it is my all time favourite shows i have all the DVD's and watch them constantly i never tget sick of it

Thanks
    Reviews
    My condolences for your negative. *fingers crossed* for next month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post

My temp was really high today but I peed on a stick and it was negative. Grrr longest two weeks of my life. Come on Wednesday!! (decided i am not testing tomorrow!)
    awww don't stress. i know of a lot of people that don't get positives until they are like 6 weeks etc so don't rule it out yet

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    OMG I piked on the couch at 7:30am sounds awesome right? Well hubby put me to bed (bless him) then decided to wake me around midnight for some time after my dismal fail at I was wide awake now he is sleeping in because he was awake too but I got to sleep earlier in the evening

I'm not a scrubs fan, I looove ER but right now I'm watching Greys Anatomy (and Prisoner) I'm up to season 6 of GA, anyone know what the current season is?

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post

Arh boo I agree though it's too early to be 100% sure, aint over til the red dragon shows up

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default The bacon fence 7.0

Hello everyone!

DD2s birthday party was perfect, after my stress meltdown and issues with my 'helpful' mother, LOL... It was a really nice day!

Here is a pic of her cake...ImageUploadedByBub Hub1345413796.563280.jpg

So exhausted, today is going to be long. Now after that totally self absorbed post, carry on as you were, LOL...

How are you all?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Thermolicious View Post
    I'm not a scrubs fan, I looove ER but right now I'm watching Greys Anatomy (and Prisoner) I'm up to season 6 of GA, anyone know what the current season is?
    Season 8 finished mid May this year.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to sweetseven For This Useful Post:

headoverfeet  (20-08-2012)