Closed Thread
Page 12 of 95 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default The bacon fence 7.0

Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    That's totally fine aslong as u don't leave her in the car when u are paying for fuel lol
    Oh I'd never do that. Gosh darn I'M NOT A MONSTER.

Or if I do I buy her some smokes or something to keep her quiet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tutu & Lulu View Post
    OMG just had to come on to say adious ladies i'm rich rich rich LMAO

YOU HAVE WON A BMW X6 CAR AND £750,000.00GBP.CONTACT MR ERNEST FREDMOND WITH YOUR NAME,COUNTRY,AGE,ADDRESS,TEL.EMAIL:mrernestfredmon d@hotmail.com
    Oh you lucky gal!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

ImageUploadedByBub Hub1345368101.090367.jpg

For you jak
    And for me lol

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora67 View Post
    Attachment 25768

For you jak
    And for me lol
    Love it!

BarefootedMumma is offline Aiming to be in the top 10 busiest users one week.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Evening Ladies..

I had Chicken burritos for dinner.. I am still trying to process them and DH is begging me for dessert already...

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've had chest congestion for awhile, and sometimes (like last night) it makes it difficult to sleep. Every time I tried to lay down, I felt the congestion pool in my chest and couldn't breathe and started coughing badly. After several hours of sitting up with a coughing fit every 10-15 minutes, I gave up and stayed up all night.

Then this morning, I dosed off sitting in the back of the church. I had just closed my eyes whilst listening to the sermen, and I could still hear it (or so I thought) and opened my eyes to have a look at the current picture on the OHP - only to discover that I had nodded off to sleep and was dreaming a continuation to the sermen. Half the congregation had gotten up and started chatting with eachother. Embarrassed I collected my kids from creche and Kidz Zone (Sunday School). Based on the signout sheet, I was only five minutes late, so it wasn't too long. Then the lady who was sitting next to me came up and commented that she had wanted to say hello, but hadn't wanted to disturb me because she doesn't like it when someone wakes her up when she is trying to sleep.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetseven View Post
    I've had chest congestion for awhile, and sometimes (like last night) it makes it difficult to sleep. Every time I tried to lay down, I felt the congestion pool in my chest and couldn't breathe and started coughing badly. After several hours of sitting up with a coughing fit every 10-15 minutes, I gave up and stayed up all night.

Then this morning, I dosed off sitting in the back of the church. I had just closed my eyes whilst listening to the sermen, and I could still hear it (or so I thought) and opened my eyes to have a look at the current picture on the OHP - only to discover that I had nodded off to sleep and was dreaming a continuation to the sermen. Half the congregation had gotten up and started chatting with eachother. Embarrassed I collected my kids from creche and Kidz Zone (Sunday School). Based on the signout sheet, I was only five minutes late, so it wasn't too long. Then the lady who was sitting next to me came up and commented that she had wanted to say hello, but hadn't wanted to disturb me because she doesn't like it when someone wakes her up when she is trying to sleep.

She sounds lovely.. I would have thanked her for being such a decent person.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    Arrgh peer pressure. Everyone is telling me to test tomorrow? It'll ether make or break my Monday...
    I Tested with FMU Almost everyday from 8DPO and didn't get a positive.. I didn't test on due date until midday and got one..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetseven View Post

If I had a dollar for every time I or dh have done that.......

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: The bacon fence 7.0

Hi

Sent from my MB526 using BubHub