+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I can't wait to see heartbeat on Wednesday. Just praying it's in the right place. The last heartbeat scan I had was devastating as it was an ectopic and I ended up having to have my right tube removed. Just praying this little one or two are sitting in the right place.

My moods have been a bit off too. Not quite the patience levels i normally have.... but am so tired at the moment, so I'm sure that's not helping.

Hurry up Wednesday!! Hope the week goes fast for all of us..

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Twins...

I can't wait to see heart beat either. I think I'll feel better after that.
    I understand what you mean about scans. I had an 8week scan 2yrs ago and they told me the heart had stopped beating. Missed m/c.
    Fx everything is good for us and hurry up week go quick! Haha

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Twins...

Had my scan this morning, saw one healthy baby measuring 7 weeks 3 days as I thought, with a hb of 157bpm The first thing I asked after she said 'there's your baby!' was, 'is there only one in there?!' lol. So it seems my twin symptoms were single symptoms after all . I'm so happy and relieved the scan went well!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hopingtosoonbeamummy For This Useful Post:

mim1  (05-09-2012),mumofprincess  (04-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Twins...

Congratulations in your scan!! Yay for a happy healthy bub in there. I'm pretty sure I have one and I will find out tomorrow!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Nosila For This Useful Post:

mumofprincess  (04-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Congratulations on your scan! That's awesome. I'm so glad everything is looking great! Can't wait for my scan. Nervous and excited. I'm worried there will be no heart beat yet/something wrong...ahhh...trying to stay calm and excited

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopingtosoonbeamummy, congrtulations on your wonderful scan. That's Great news! One beautiful healthy little bubba with a nice strong heartbeat!

AFM, I had 6 week scan today which showed 2 sacs, one behind the other, but he could only find one heartbeat so it looks like second bubs may have stopped growing. 8 week scan will be more informative, but we are so ecstatic to have seen the one heartbeat and to know all is well so far. Breathing a big sigh of relief and very carefully, but excitedly celebrating one beautiful little growing baby bean.

Thanks
    Reviews

Congratulations LittleRay ! That's great. Sometimes the other sac appears more at 8 weeks with a hb so will be interesting to see but I'm so glad everything is looking good

Thanks
    Reviews

I've got my scan today...I'm 6 weeks 2 days. Should they be able to see a heart beat ?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Twins...

I got a scan at 6w3d and there was a heartbeat. I think about 110bpm. I was measuring a bit early too.

Thanks
    Reviews

Thank you Lovable. I am so nervous. I have to drink water but I have an upset tummy from nerves! I'm worried something is going to be wrong. Is it normal to be worried not excited ?