+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: Twins...

Quote Originally Posted by Alittleray View Post
    Hi ladies,

I hope you don't mind me dropping by. I've just received my second lot of bloods today and was too chicken to ask if numbers meant a possiblity of twins. What do you think? I'm 23dpo : HCG - 7730 (it was 591 @ 16dpo), Prog: 540. I'm very relieved we are still on track, but feeling rather nervous that there might be more than one little bubba in there. My daughter (now 18month was - HCG : 283 at 16dpo, then HCG: 1199 at 20po) so my numbers are much higher than with my first pregnancy. What do you think?

Mumofprincess - good luck with your scan on Friday!
    Welcome A little ray ! Don't mind you dropping by I started this thread so people could talk about their hcg levels in regards to twins/multiples.
    Your levels do seem high. When are you having a scan ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Mumofprincess, scan is next Wednesday so I guess we'll know for sure then.... Maybe??

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Alittleray View Post
    Thanks Mumofprincess, scan is next Wednesday so I guess we'll know for sure then.... Maybe??
    Oh how exciting ! My scan is next Friday. Let us know if its twins or multiples !

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Twins...

Hi girls sorry I've been away, hectic week! My scan is on Tuesday - cant wait!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by hopingtosoonbeamummy View Post
    Hi girls sorry I've been away, hectic week! My scan is on Tuesday - cant wait!!
    Oh how exciting! How far will you be? I get my scan done on Friday, I'll be 6wks 2 days from my calculations. Hoping I see a hb but not sure if its too early ??
    How's your symptoms?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Twins...

Quote Originally Posted by mumofprincess View Post
    Oh how exciting! How far will you be? I get my scan done on Friday, I'll be 6wks 2 days from my calculations. Hoping I see a hb but not sure if its too early ??
    How's your symptoms?
    I'm so excited but nervous too! I should be 7 weeks 3 days but my dates could be a bit out so we'll see.

The morning sickness has been hideous but now that I'm on Maxalon I can actually eat again! The tiredness has hit me in a big way though and I'm in bed at 9pm most nights and could sleep all day if I could.

It's also becoming quite difficult to suck in my tummy around friends and family, it's so prominent already!

How about you, how are you feeling? You should be able to see a heartbeat/s() by that stage with an internal - so exciting!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Do your about a week ahead of me. Cool
    My dates could be out too. I'm hoping to see a h/b. My nausea has been coming and going. It seems to be mostly at night. I'm so tired too but can't sleep well and the hormones are driving me crazy. So cranky all the time. My boobs are sore but I find that reassuring. The stress of m/c is starting to get to me thou. I keep checking for blood every time I go to the toilet! I really need the scan to put my mind at ease. We have told a few friends and family. If I m/c I want them to know. Fx our scans are awesome!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Twins...

My scan is on Wednesday and I'll be around 9 weeks. I have three factors in favour of twins (but only just though!) Age, genes and high HCG. Could be interesting! I think it's one but GP is thinking the chance is higher. This time next week we will all know!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mumofprincess, I'll be 6 weeks on Wednesday so sounds like we are very close! . Can so understand the worry of m/c... i am doing the same and checking each time I wipe. It's a nerve wracking time this early in the piece. I have the sore boobs too... can be challenging when my 18month old daughter keeps squishing them when clambering over me. ouch!

Wishing everyone exciting and happy scan days. It will be a full week of scans next week. Very excited to hear everyone's news.

Thanks
    Reviews

<b>Mumofprincess</b>, I'll be 6 weeks on Wednesday so sounds like we are very close! . Can so understand the worry of m/c... i am doing the same and checking each time I wipe. It's a nerve wracking time this early in the piece. I have the sore boobs too... can be challenging when my 18month old daughter keeps squishing them when clambering over me. ouch! <br />
    <br />
    Wishing everyone exciting and happy scan days. It will be a full week of scans next week. Very excited to hear everyone's news.

I'm 6 weeks on Wednesday too ! How exciting
    My 5yr old keeps squishing them when cuddling me. I have to tell her "careful of boobies". Haha

I think I'll feel a better after scan. Need to see h/b to reassure me.
    How have your moods been? I've been horrible.