+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Twins...

At 10 dpo my HCG was 733.... Twins run on my mums side... (my brothers are mirror twins... Very cool) I find out on Sept 5th! This could be interesting....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I found out a 6.5 weeks I was having twins (I was on clomid) they are identical.

This pregnancy I had a bleed and had an early scan at 6 weeks and found out I Lost a twin (no clomid this time) , they were fraternal. Im 30 weeks into that pregnancy now.

I had no morning sickness with either pregnancy. WIth my twins I didnt start showing until 18/20 weeks, this time with just the one bub I was showing at 10 weeks

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey Jessica, if you don't mind me asking what MG of closed were you on and what days? I'm on 100mg days 1-5.

Thanks
    Reviews
    ooo now your testing my memory

I started on 50mg on my first round and got heaps of eggs so my dose was halved to 25mg, and I got pregnant on my 3rd and final round. I'm pretty sure I started taking it day CD 3.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to jessicana For This Useful Post:

bokkie_wotwot  (27-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Twins...

Quote Originally Posted by Nosila View Post
    At 10 dpo my HCG was 733.... Twins run on my mums side... (my brothers are mirror twins... Very cool) I find out on Sept 5th! This could be interesting....
    Omg with levels that high I think multiples !

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Twins...

Quote Originally Posted by mumofprincess View Post
    Omg with levels that high I think multiples !
    I know right? But I haven't ever had my HCG levels done before. Could just be high and I had the same with DS? I'll let you know next Wednesday!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Nosila View Post
    I know right? But I haven't ever had my HCG levels done before. Could just be high and I had the same with DS? I'll let you know next Wednesday!!
    No I think they are unusually high but I'm not an expert. Good luck! My scan is next Friday. I can't wait to see what yours says!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Twins...

Sorry to crash your thread was just interested in the topic lol. I'm 17 weeks pregnant with a singleton and I had a high level of hcg. My first test was taken at 12 days past my 5 day transfer level was 1649 and 2 days later my level was 4900 it was doubling at a rate of I think it was 27/28 hrs lol but yeah goodluck with your scan and hope you get the news your hoping for

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by broomdyke View Post
    Sorry to crash your thread was just interested in the topic lol. I'm 17 weeks pregnant with a singleton and I had a high level of hcg. My first test was taken at 12 days past my 5 day transfer level was 1649 and 2 days later my level was 4900 it was doubling at a rate of I think it was 27/28 hrs lol but yeah goodluck with your scan and hope you get the news your hoping for
    Crash away Broomdyke ! I'm so glad your pregnancy is going well. I just hope I have a healthy baby be it one or two. For some reason everyone thinks I'm having twins, hcg and my bloated belly, but I just think I've got a very healthy singleton

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

I hope you don't mind me dropping by. I've just received my second lot of bloods today and was too chicken to ask if numbers meant a possiblity of twins. What do you think? I'm 23dpo : HCG - 7730 (it was 591 @ 16dpo), Prog: 540. I'm very relieved we are still on track, but feeling rather nervous that there might be more than one little bubba in there. My daughter (now 18month was - HCG : 283 at 16dpo, then HCG: 1199 at 20po) so my numbers are much higher than with my first pregnancy. What do you think?

Mumofprincess - good luck with your scan on Friday!