+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    well... when we moved in together i saw this awful bag of bright hawaiian print collared shirts head into our cupboards.. im sorry they were hideous!! so they kinda disappeared over the next month..

hes shocking with clothes though.. i will buy him nice jeans & tee's and he'll wear them in the workshop.. so now i still buy really nice stuff.. jeanswest/surf brands etc.. his style(that i forced upon him ). but only during sales! lol

and just to add.. my style has been swayed by his opinion too. so its not all one sided

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Do you influence you partner's wardrobe or dress sense?!

I buy DH clothes as he hates shopping but i buy within the style range that he is happy with and i never take the tags off till he has tried it on and likes it - he knows ill go exchange it if its not what he wants

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yep I buy most of it .. Most online ... He has great taste in clothes though so all good when he buys as well

Similar Threads

1. Dad and partner's leave?
    By RubySunrise in forum Maternity & Parental Leave
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 30-12-2013, 20:47
  2. Is anybody here or their partner's an electrician?
    By Urban Tumbleweed in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 25-02-2012, 20:25