+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts

Default Are you kids good company?

I told DS he could stay up tonight coz I was feeling super nice and he was all set to. Then he decided he was tired so went to bed usual time so now sitting up by myself as per usual and will most likely head to bed shortly myself as I gotta get up at stupid o'clock for work tomorrow morning.

Such great company I get from him.

Sent from my HTC One XL using BubHub

Nowhere is offline Winner 2007- Most Supportive Of Feeding Other-Than-Breast Award
    Winner 2010- Most Optimistic Poster Award
    Winner 2010- The Most Supportive Member Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Yerp Kenz is awesome company we play and hang out all day, crack up laughing and do silly things, she has killer imagination and tells wicked funny stories and she get so into her story book she thinks she is the character is a crack up

Thanks
    Reviews

I think that's really sweet! What a responsible young person you have there.

DS is only 2 so he knocks off pretty early in the night so I'm left to entertain myself until I go to bed. On the rare occasion when he does stay up past his bed time we usually put a cartoon on and snuggle on the couch until he falls asleep!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

I have good company on saturday nights with my 3. We snuggle in my bed with a couple of movies. The baby (22 months) usually flakes first, he is such a party pooper. But my 2 elder girls could out stay me if I let them!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Sometimes DD1 and i used to chart/disagree for hours. I really miss her

DS1 is if i can cope with endless banter about tobusic and minecraft.

DD2 DD3 and DS2 are fun to play and chat too.

DS3 well he can't talk yet but he sure loves his mumma.

Nowhere is offline Winner 2007- Most Supportive Of Feeding Other-Than-Breast Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by anewme View Post
    Sometimes DD1 and i used to chart/disagree for hours. I really miss her

DS1 is if i can cope with endless banter about tobusic and minecraft.

DD2 DD3 and DS2 are fun to play and chat too.

DS3 well he can't talk yet but he sure loves his mumma.

oh im sorry just read that about your DD im sorry she is not with you any more xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere View Post
    oh im sorry just read that about your DD im sorry she is not with you any more xxx
    Oh hun it is ok she is alive just living on the other side of the country for uni.

Sorry I should have worded that better.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by anewme View Post
    Oh hun it is ok she is alive just living on the other side of the country for uni.

Sorry I should have worded that better.

Oh good i read it and thought ON no so sad. Glad she is at uni x

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Nowhere For This Useful Post:

LoveLivesHere  (18-08-2012)