+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default *fluff* how did you meet your OH?

MySpace =D he has no idea how he found me on there and we've been together ever since 2008 <3

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

I met my fiancé at a concert of our favorite band! We happened to stand next to each other and after the concert I was brave enough to talk to him and ask for his Facebook coz I was too nervous to ask for his number haha!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Online. Intended it to be casual but then he started ticking the boxes reserved for 'the One' so after a month of dates, DP asked me out via text. My heart was pounding so hard!
    I'm so in love-he hasn't changed from our first date when he bought me my first bunch of flowers *sigh* and now we're expecting our first together!
    The stigma to online dating is quite negative so we just say we meet at a festival. He doesn't care but I do-my family and friends would kill me!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Online - RSVP. Before it was considered cool! LOL

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    i have to admit im glad i met my other back in the olden days..you know before texting..and facebook. Not thats its bad..i just wouldnt know how lol

Thanks
    Reviews

Through my best friends boyfriend. We all went out one night and I thought he was cute in his skinny black jeans, boots and black and white Mohawk, but had met another really cute boy the week before! He won me over that night because he was rambling dirty Polish in my ear! I had no idea what he was saying but I loved that he was bi lingual! We were together the whole weekend but didn't see each other again for about 2 months. I was too shy to get his number off my friend, and he was in a bit of trouble and didn't want to drag me into it. Classic bad boy and goody goody rich girl!

I went out with my best friend and her boyfriend again 2 months later and DH came to the club we were at when he finished work because he wanted to see me again. It was around 4am so we all went back to their house and I went up to his room after everyone went to bed. He told me he loved me a week later on an early morning trip to St Kilda markets and I knew we'd be together for the rest of our lives. That was 8 years ago and were now married with a beautiful baby girl!

We're having a few problems at the moment so it's nice to think back on why I fell for him to start with! Just want to go give him a cuddle and forget whatever dramas there were but have to wait until he gets home at 7

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Same car club =)

Thanks
    Reviews

Bit sad really but in a nightclub. Wish I had a better story to tell. Must say that dh was just looking for fun and I was not looking to find anyone and then it happened - 5 years later married with a child. Funny how one person ends up being your life partner and others don't. You never know where one day might take you...

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: *fluff* how did you meet your OH?

Dp is friends/worked with my cousin. He was there one night I decided to visit her and go out drinking with her and a group of her friends. I had left my now xh 4 months before that.

That was over 1 year ago now and we're expecting our first bub together <3

Thanks
    Reviews

In the local pub, I spilt my drink on him