+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default *fluff* how did you meet your OH?

I met DH at work. I was new & he was my supervisor. I got to know him over 3 days & we were never apart again its going to sound silly but I just new he was right when I first met him. I remember everything like it was yesterday. I remember looking into his eyes & just thinking, I've known u before & glad I've found u again. It just felt right sorry if that sounds silly!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Boring story for me.....

We grew up and lived in the same small country town. We got chatting and getting to know each other at his place. He lived with some mates and it turned into a party type house. My girlfriends kept taking me round there and we got along instantly.

We were such different people. He was a drug taker (occassional) and I was anti drug. After 12 months of a good time I told him I couldn't be around his lifestyle anymore. Instantly he stopped taking drugs and partying. That what 9 years ago

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

At uni in Edinburgh when I was 18 and he was 20 (12 years ago).

His best female friend was dating my best male friend...

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: *fluff* how did you meet your OH?

I joined an online dating site - not like me at all. DH was first person I started chatting with and it was very easy conversation. So much in common. We met after 2 weeks and have been together for 6 easy years now. Married for 3 years, one DS4 and DD will be born in just 3 days from now. We had both been in bad marriages when younger. Feel very lucky and loved.

PeaBee

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was dating an arrogant assh@t and living in my tiny home town in the middle of bum-fu(k-idaho.

Meanwhile, 18,000kms away, DH's good family friend was deciding to take the trip of a lifetime to Australia to attend the university of her dreams. Two days before she was due to fly out, DH decided he needed a change in his life too, so quit his job, packed a bag and bought a plane ticket to join her.

They landed in Oz and spent two weeks travelling around, before journeying to my home town to attend her cousin's wedding. The plan was for them to stay with her cousins for a week before continuing on with their trip. On the third morning, DH woke up, walked out to the kitchen to make a coffee, and learned that his friend had found out she was pregnant and got on a flight back home during the night, leaving him stranded in a foreign country in a stranger's home.

He got a casual job at a shop in town, alongside my assh@t boyfriend, and subsequently met ME!!

I left my boyfriend and DH and I moved in together the following week. Six years later, I'm sure it was fate!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was working in a lunch bar, he was a regular customer and we had an instant attraction, we talked a lot. He used to work away so I looked forward to his visits when he was in town. I used to get notes left on my car windscreen and flowers, perfume and jewelry sent to me at work anonymously. I didn't have a clue who was sending them as there was over 600 male customers coming in per day and lots that had asked me out. Anyway eventually dp called me and told me it was him and we dated for 6mths before dtd and officially becoming a couple Dp told me he never ate the food he bought, just came in to see me.

19yrs wonderful years together

Thanks
    Reviews

At a rodeo. he bought me a hamburger the morning after. love at first bite

Sent from my MB526 using BubHub

8. The Following User Says Thank You to meesha87 For This Useful Post:

Cleigh  (19-08-2012)

Gothel is offline Skip the drama, stay with Mama!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

I love these stories, i get the warm and fuzzies lol

Afm... In a bar ha ha. So rose-mantic I still remember walking past him and seeing this pair of eyes that just blew me away. I was seeing someone else but we were on a "break" He was in the same group as my friend and I so we got chatting and really hit it of. I got his number but didn't call him for about 6 weeks. I was really nervous calling him, sure he would have forgotten. He remembered me instantly, turned out he was really p!ssed he hadn't got my number and had told his best mate that I was "the one that got away". We went out twice that week and have been together ever since, he's the best thing that ever happened to me

**Nothing spells as goof ash typo splats**

Thanks
    Reviews

RSVP (not that many people know that, we say a bar) My receptionist at work wanted to use the site but didn't want to get caught, so I signed her up and myself for the fun. I used my last token on DH and he replied. We talked for a week, met the following Monday and in 2 years had our DD and are engaged. Never imagined id have all this at 22

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We met through work. I was a smoker back then and used to go outside for an occassional smoke. He would smell me (the a la smokey) and come out and talk to me. He never smoked. About 4 months later we got together and now 12 years later and 3 kiddies!