+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    At a wedding. I was maid of honour and DF was the best man. We have been together ever since. I met DF the day before the wedding and immediately knew he was the one. I called my boyfriend of 2 years and ended things there and then.
    Sadly the couples wedding who we met through died in a car accident 9 weeks later

Thanks
    Reviews

Default *fluff* how did you meet your OH?

Wellll
    I met DP when I was 12 at a youth centre thing for 'at risk youth'
    We were friends for about two years, then got together when I was 14 and she was 16.
    We've been together almost 8 years now and been to hell and back and never wavered in our love <3

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

At Uni.

We were mooting foes.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to NancyBlackett For This Useful Post:

SeymourTheBear  (18-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: *fluff* how did you meet your OH?

I met DH at school when we were 15. I knew the minute I saw him he would be mine

It took a couple of years for us to get together properly but we havn't looked back since

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    At a nightclub.
    I really wish we had a better meeting story.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

In year 5! Hated each other u till year 9!! You know the old boys have cooties etc!!! Started being friends in year 9-11 then I left school and we started dating then the rest is history. Been together 12 years and married 5 years now and ttc our first!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubbles1984 For This Useful Post:

BorrisWombatWife  (19-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    500 Posts in a week
    400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekFunniest Caption

I met him at a school friends bday in September when we were 17. He went to a different school but had grown up with them and were good friends.

I thought he was really good looking and funny but ended up getting together with a guy from my school (his best friend) as he was with someone else.

I kept seeing him at this other guys house so got to know him. This other guy and I stopped seeing each other in January but he invited me to his bday party in Feb. DP talked me into going over msn and I knew I wanted something to happen. We ended up hooking up and slept on the pool table. Lol.

The next day he kept msging me and I agreed to go to the movies after resolving my conflict over the fact that I had been going out with his best friend. He asked me to be his girlfriend a week later and here we are 4 and a half yrs later

P.s the best friend was a huge man ***** so it was quite common for them to date the same people or as DP said he wouldn't have anyone to date. Haha

Wow, sorry that was long!

Busy-Bee is offline Offending people since before Del :D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    I had left my husband of 7 or 8 years and was living on my own in a small flat and for the first time in years enjoying life. I decided I wanted to start dating. I didn't want a relationship or anything I just wanted to date. I joined an internet dating site, got chatting to a bloke and met him a week later for a date. That was 8 years and 2 months ago today. We realised very quickly we had something very special. I still think it was kind of funny as it was very out of character for me to have a husband (as I was still technically married) and a boyfriend at the same time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: *fluff* how did you meet your OH?

Deleted for privacy
    Last edited by Mulva; 19-08-2012 at 13:31.

Thanks
    Reviews

My best friend set us up. We had dinner and DF just 'happened' to show up and join us lol

13. The Following User Says Thank You to KnockKnockPenny For This Useful Post:

spitthedummy  (18-08-2012)