+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Mary poppins, mamma Mia or lion king

Last time we went to New York we spent a fortune and purchased all our tickets before we went. When we got there we were told about the discount ticket office in Times Square and at the Navy Pier. You can line up at any time of day and they sell discounted tickets for shows on that particular day. We happened to be in the area around lunchtime one day, there was only a handful of people in line so we went for a look. We got tickets to Mary Poppins for $40 each and our seats were 5 rows from the front... Absolutely amazing!! :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

thanks don't think I'm gonna havethe money this weekend so maybe next weekend but I will definintly line up and try to get it cheaper if I wanted the 2pm show what time would I line up?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Mary Poppins!!

Thanks
    Reviews

I would go down around 12.30, the theatre that Mary Poppins is in is only 2 blocks from Times Square and you will walk there in under 5 minutes.
    You will absolutely love it! The way they change the sets is just unbelievable. Have a fantastic time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Crakel View Post
    I would go down around 12.30, the theatre that Mary Poppins is in is only 2 blocks from Times Square and you will walk there in under 5 minutes.
    You will absolutely love it! The way they change the sets is just unbelievable. Have a fantastic time.
    thanks gonna go next weekend instead !!

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I would see the Lion King. Mind you both would be brilliant. But the Lion King is a must see according to the people I know who have been!

Thanks
    Reviews

well I just lined up at tkts at tomes square and got a 50% off Mary poppins ticket for 2pm today yay thankyou to those people who told me about tkts! the line was huge but only took 20 mins so happy I spent $50 and not $100!

Thanks
    Reviews

well it was simply amazing !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts

Default Re: Mary poppins, mamma Mia or lion king

Glad you had a great time em

Sent from my HTC One XL using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

yeah I did haha I wanna see more now ! and going alone was absolutely fine too!