+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 60 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    6 Years - good luck for Monday, hopefully that day will put an end to your wait!

Angelini - glad you're feeling better and more back to normal, hope you O right on time and catch the egg.

Del - I bet even without OPKing by now you'd be pretty sure when you're Oing anyhow. Sounds like your cycle is good and in just one month you can start trying again. It's Sept today which must make it feel like Oct is so much closer!

Luey - will you get results on the weekend or need to wait to Monday? I hope you O'd sooner rather than later so you're in with a chance.

Spud - did the blood test confirm you O'd? I hope you as it sounds like you made sure plenty of BDing happened!

Raelene - hope the witch has settled down now. Mine were lighter after my D&C, but that isn't necessarily a good thing as it could indicate a thinner lining or scarring (but then I always used to have quite heavy AF).

Hope everyone else is having a good weekend so far!

AFM - have been getting the same spotting as in the leadup to the last few AFs (since my last loss) and thought she might be here full force this morning. Not yet so tested again and BFN. If she doesn't start today then I got my O day wrong and we probably missed the egg. It's just so annoying with the hours DH works that we can't DTD more often (for reasons other than baby making too ).

I said if no joy this cycle I was going to contact my OB to organise a hysteroscopy to try to find the cause of the pain I get when I org, but just confirmed we'll be moving house in a month, so will wait until after the move now as I've already got enough to organise/work around.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Stretched - I really hope Murphy's law works for you

6 - Fingers crossed

Del - another day down.

Me - I found out the blood results. It seems I Ovulated Monday/ Tuesday. Most likely Tuesday I think he said. Fingers crossed. I shouldn't have exercised Tuesday am, should have had a quickie instead Oh well. Wait and see. I am trying not to symptom spot as I am only ?5DPO. My BB's do feel a little bit tender but could be the exercise and weight loss as much as anything

HAve a great weekend everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    6 that is so cool, I never knew that! Good luck for tomorrow I'll be thinking of you

Stretched - it may be too early to test, as always fingers are firmly crossed for you. Yes, I don't need the OPK's anyway :P I'll say 2 days from now I'll ovulate, am getting the pre fertile CM and my cervix has moved up (I haven't been checking until the last few days but I'm wanting to see some normalcy in my cycle so thought I would check lol)

Good luck with the move, OMG I hate moving with a passion. The upside is you get to go thru stuff and toss out a heap of stuff

Luey - hopefully this is your month The symptom spotting is a killer isn't it? I know others that fall really easy say "just ignore it and relax". But when you are like the women in this group where it either a failed cycle every month or a series of losses it's easier said then done.

AFM - little to report. As I say, ready to O. I feel like I'm wasting a good egg lol and I'm holding back with all my might to just stay stuff it it's been 7 weeks, lets just go for it. 31 days to go

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    A question to those that have had losses up to a year or 2 ago.... does the pain ever go away? I find myself still randomly crying when I see a baby. I was just looking at the ovulation calculator that gives a due date for the month and it made me think how I was due in feb and how I'd be 16 weeks now, almost half way thru. I get upset walking past the baby section of target.

I know it's been less than 2 months, but I wonder how much longer this intense grief will last? The first loss was bad, but this has been 10 times worse....

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Long Term TTC with a History of Loss Chat

Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    A question to those that have had losses up to a year or 2 ago.... does the pain ever go away? I find myself still randomly crying when I see a baby. I was just looking at the ovulation calculator that gives a due date for the month and it made me think how I was due in feb and how I'd be 16 weeks now, almost half way thru. I get upset walking past the baby section of target.

I know it's been less than 2 months, but I wonder how much longer this intense grief will last? The first loss was bad, but this has been 10 times worse....
    My first three were the worst, the last two felt less so. Then when this mc has turned out to be 'missed' (still waiting, 2 weeks now since the embryo passed) it brought up the grief of all five and I've been at rock bottom.

My experience of grief is that it never really goes away. You just make space for it inside yourself and learn to live with it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Del, I don't know about the feelings 'going away' as my 2nd loss was at about the time when I was finally feeling like I was getting over the first one! The worst habit I seem to have is every time I see a baby or someone pregnant I compare them to one of my due dates (in my head). Eg. See 4 month old baby = thinks angel1 would be just a month older. The worst reminders have been the 12week pregnancy anouncements around the time I would have been 12 weeks, so at least those are over with.

Tigger, I'm so upset for you that you're still waiting to miscarry properly. It's not fair that you must go through all this pain and worse still have it prolonged like this. It's such an awful limbo place to be in.

Witch arrived full-force this morning after 4 nights of staining/spotting. It's got me so confused at now I don't know if my LP has gotten longer or if I O'd later, as I had no O symptoms 15 days ago. Plus of course the spotting has me worried about LP defects etc (of course, being a google hypochondriac and all!). If I did O later than I thought then we well and truely missed DTD at the right time.

I'm not going to be actively trying this month as I know we'll be that busy I'll just get frustrated if we can't DTD at the right time, plus who knows what my cycle is doing. Will also be trying to cut back on computer-procrastination time so mostly lurking for a little while I think.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tigger- hugs

Stretched - enjoy your month 'off'. If dtd happens it happens but if not that's ok

Del - it's getting closer. I really feel for you

REgarding emotions although i have only had the one and it's only been 5 months it is getting easier. I still have my days and now it is only 8 weeks until my due date I am really thinking 'I should have set up the nursery now, I should be really big etc etc'. I think it is 'normal'. I agree with tigger that grief never goes away, it's just easier to live with.

me- symptom spotting like mad, tired, sore achy boobs, forgetful and just a bit flat. I fell asleep on the couch cuddled up to DH last night at 8pm, kind of woke, made the bed and slept until 5am when DS came in. DH wasn't really amused as he had been away for a while. I am ready for a nap again now. I am sure it will all be nothing. Oh well.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Long Term TTC with a History of Loss Chat

Well iam now in the tww

Thanks
    Reviews
    6 - fingers crossed

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Long Term TTC with a History of Loss Chat

Fingers crossed 6!