+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 60 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    Oh and I can one up you in the neurotic stakes raelene... I have 2 kids already but given my youngest is 5 some of the baby stuff is either getting old or has been damaged being in the shed so long. So since ttc I have bought a breast pump, a pram and a cot mattress.

Do I win?

GirX - I forgot to answer your question. With my first m/c I lost the baby before my first scan so never got a photo. With my 2nd, the scan detected the ectopic and it was a mad rush to the hospital so I got no photo nor did I want one If I had gotten one though for the first I would have put it in a little box with a letter to my baby about how loved they were and how I missed them.
    Hahaha...Delirium you definitely win lol

I think I'll join you in the feeling crappy stakes though...I don't think I'll be joining anyone for a POAS tomorrow morning...I don't know what's going on with my body honestly. I don't have my period but I'm not spotting once off wipes now either. I've got this strange red blood tonight but in such small quantities it doesn't make sense. I had some very pale pink discharge this morning and was going shopping in Perth (and no not for baby stuff lol) and didn't want to potentially have a mess so I put a tampon in *just in case*. There was just the slightest bit of red blood on it. I've had random spotting the past 3 days now but definitely nothing like a period.

Has anyone else used DHEA? I'm starting to think that maybe the DHEA has caused my period to almost disappear and that maybe I'm not pregnant (well, certainly the POAS' so far indicated that). I've been on DHEA now since 17 July (this is now my 2nd cycle on it) and I take 75mg per day. It just isn't making sense. I still have the occasional sore boobs, the headaches, fatigue, insomnia and aversion to some of my favourite foods, sore back from time to time and occasional cramping that isn't really cramping (having said that, I'm a fortunate one who doesn't get period pain so I actually don't know what that feels like...I can only tell when I have my period by sight).

If anyone else has used DHEA and experienced similar things I'd be interested...it's like my period has just vanished into thin air and been replaced by the occasional pink stamp with red streaking....that's the best way to describe what's happening...sad I know. I guess I'll know more tomorrow...

Night all and best wishes for everyone tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well ladies, I am so annoyed and sad. I won't be anyone's testing buddy this month, I definitely got AF overnight. There's no more spotting or ability to question am I or aren't I. This sucks. I don't even understand how we could have missed the egg when we literally had sex every day during my fertile period and every 2nd day for almost the entire next week. Why does this have to be so God damned hard? I have friends who aren't trying who get pregnant and *stay* pregnant at a sniff and others who have problem free pregnancies despite continuing to smoke and drink while they're pregnant. They take for granted what they have and have absolutely no idea of what others go through to have a tiny miracle. I may need to go baby shopping again today I think, this is just not fair.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    I used DHA/AHA or whatever it is from the naturo to treat my endo years ago. I fell pg in one cycle.

Sorry to hear of AF rae, that really sucks I know what you mean, I have friends and family that fall pg without even trying, over and over. Then there's me (with 2 beautiful kids admittedly) that after 15-16 months by oct still can't keep a sticky baby...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Big hugs Raelene. My AF has had that pattern since my last loss (3 or so days of staining/spotting before she actually arrives) wheras I always used to just have spotting the night before and full AF by the morning. The DHEA could cause cycle changes too since it stimulates hormone changes similar to streoids. I also know there have been many cycles now where we've DTD on exactly the right day (and the day before/day after) to get a BFN too. I feel your frustration!!!

Del - I saw that thread pop up and my heart sank for you, that's why I replied that she needed to start her own thread - the last thing I wanted was for that thread to be re-ignited and hanging around for weeks as a painful reminder of that time for you. Hope your feeling better today.

Another BFN this morning for me. I have no idea what is going on, lots of symptoms this month that had me convinced it would be a BFP. Hoping it's too early but then equally stressed about having another 'low levels' pregnancy that ends in tears. And now I'm out of FRERs so need another trip to the chemist!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Del - huge hugs

Realene - Oh no. I was really hoping. It is good in one way you know now and are put out of your limbo but sucks you aren't UTD.

Stretched - oh hugs honey

BAsically Hugs all round. I think it is one of those crappy days all round. I know of someone else that is preggers - her youngest is maybe 18months? Sucks balls that's all I can say. Woe is me and all that. I know I should be grateful I have one son but it jsut isn't fair!!! Bloods tomorrow and prolly Thursday. Fingers crossed I have o'd as DH leaves tomorrow and won't be back until Sunday. On the weight loss, I am almost back at the weight I was at when I conceived our angel. . someone said to me that I should do the gender swaying for a girl. Umm no, We aren't having any luck having sex at the right times let alone to lesson the odds even more.

I hope everyone has a good night

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Hullabalu For This Useful Post:

mymiraclebubba  (28-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Hope everyone is chugging along ok today.

Stretched, how are things with you?

Delirum? I'm not sure what happened and you don't need to explain but from what I understand, it hit you for six and that's the last thing any of us needs at times like this so sending you big hugs

Luey - I am glad I'm not the only one that despite feeling happy for people when they announce their pregnancy, birth or I just see a pregnant woman, I am still so terribly envious and I feel awful about it. You know one of my 'friends' told me that I was ungrateful for wanting another baby at my age (41) because I already have 2 adult children and 4 step children (2 adults and 1 x 14 and 1 x 7 year old). It shook me up a bit and made me question a lot about myself and I realised that I give thanks every day for the beautiful family I have but that doesn't mean I shouldn't want for another child. It also doesn't mean that anyone has a right to tell me that I'm ungrateful for what I have and that because I already have kids, it doesn't mean that I shouldn't want to have more. Sometimes I think people play out their own guilt and remorse at not having the courage or ability to go through the journey as we are and their way of dealing with it is like this. It doesn't make it any easier but it helps me realise that it's not about me anymore, their comments are about them.

AFM - In the last 24 hours I have had such heavy and painful bleeding it's crazy. I never had period pains, only pain during miscarriage and bleeding is steady over a 5 day period approximately usually. However, I have had ridiculous pain and the bleeding is so heavy, not used to it. Emotionally I'm ok, I am trying to take control of the situation (yes, I'm a control freak). Yesterday I went for my massage and there just happened to be a bottle of CoQ10 sitting on the shelf in front of my stuff for purchase. Knowing it helps, what did I do? I bought the damn bottle! I took it home and went to take it only to find that the bottle of capsules expired 6 months ago so called them back and they have no more in stock. I'm not going to take expired ones so I'll get a refund. The reason I tell the story though is twofold.

First I think that it's reflective of the fact that everything I am living and breathing lately is about achieving a successful pregnancy and having that little bundle of joy in our arms. To the point where everywhere I look, everything I do there is *something* related to it. Maybe this was a way of the universe telling me that this behaviour has to stop if I am going to be successful in achieving this because it made it available for me right in front of my very eyes but when the time came to take it, they were useless.

The second thing it makes me realise is that I did read that the egg has a 3 month life cycle from beginning to end. If I started to take that now, it wouldn't impact for another 3 months anyway. However what it did make me realise was that this will now be my third cycle with DHEA so this month *should* produce a good quality egg that *should* produce a sticky one. Maybe the expiry on the pills was telling me I don't actually need the CoQ10...no harm in wishful thinking I say :-)

I also realised something else. We potentially sold our house last weekend and pregnancies always tend to happen at exceptionally stressful times for me. If it settles, we'll know some time this week if it's going ahead as they had their finance pre-approved, we have to move in 6 - 8 weeks.

I did want to ask a question though...am I weird or are you like this too? I have a strong feeling in my gut that our baby will be a girl. This is reinforced by the fact that I have already decided that her name should be Trinity. I'm not 100% why but it keeps coming up. Whenever I think about boys names, I can't even think of any that I like and I always seem to be drawn closer to the baby girls section of baby stores. When I had a reading done by a clairvoyant last month, she also said I was going to have a girl (she said 2 in fact) and that there was 'something going on there now, was I sure I wasn't pregnant?' Am I weird or do you do this too?

Have a great day everyone. Sending big hugs & baby dust to all of us for a better & more successful cycle...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    My we have grown since i was on here last!!
    Girl x -

Delirum - ovarian drilling same as lap i guess, i now have a total of 8 stab wounds from the key hole surgery, i look fierce! Hoping these next 6 weeks go quickly for u.

Stretched - I only found out i had PCO 3 mths ago but my periods have always been light and irregular. Also sending bug to you too. xx

Luey/Tormy - welcome ladies, hope ur stay is short. x

Tee tee - i started on chlomid ended up on about 200mg by the end and looked about 6mths preg too. Never got me regularly ovulating like Letrozole did. Either way for you.

RaeleneB - so sorry hun, hope ur being extra kind to yourself

Angelini - so sorry ur first experience with a FS was so crap, definately see someone else. I wish i hadn't waited the 'standard' 12mths before seeing anyone. xx

Tigger - big big for you.

Pickledpink - hoping sept is all our months!

AFM - not sure if drilling has worked, the OPK we ordered didn't come in time and i refuse to pay a fortune for the ones in the shop. Anyway we are just assuming im ovulating and doing it anyway. Do a BT this fri to see if we did and see our FS next week which will nearly be 4th year anniversary of TTC and still no baby in my arms. Off to put on my big girl knickers and suck it up. xx

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spud For This Useful Post:

Guest654  (28-08-2012),mymiraclebubba  (28-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hiya gals,

I hope you don't mind me popping in occasionally; I feel like I need the support that only you ladies can offer, but I can't come by every day - I find the hub too depressing when everyone around gets utd their first or second month trying and I'm still not. I know it's selfish but I can't help it!

Having said that, I'm going to try my best to keep up with everybody and do personals!! Really sorry if I miss anyone!

Del - I have become an emotional wreck since TTC - over a year now. I never used to cry but now if I find out someone is pregnant, or even baby commercials sometimes set me off. Similar to your thread being revived, I had to delete my BH app from my phone because I couldn't work out how to get rid of my 'subscribed' threads there ... all of the 'due date' threads that I was involved in were always there ... always reminding me.

Pickledpink - shame the witch arrived! I hope the cider was delicious

Raeleneb - Boo for you too! I was really hoping for you. I haven't bought anything for our potential baby. I feel like I'm going to jinx us if we buy anything - or that it will sit in a corner forever and never be used

Stretched - Any news??

Luey - when do you get the results back? Are you having a '21 day' progesterone test or another? 3kg is fantastic!

Spud - I hope everything worked and you ovulated - AND that this is your month. I can't fathom 4 years trying but I admire your attitude 'put on big girl knickers' - tee hee.

AFM - well, AF arrived, of course. I started taking B vits this month to try and lengthen my LP which is only 11 days, max. CD4 and I'm feeling good (it definitely helps that it's sunny and warm, even if it is crazy windy!).

I found out that one of my only friends in this country is pregnant with her second - 1st is 15 months - and also that the horrible boss that I had is also pregnant. I cried a bit and felt pretty sorry for myself for one evening, and now I feel okay. I'm happy for my friend and have decided not to think about the horrible boss.

Hey ho - onwards and upwards, right?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Spud thanks - wow 4years. You don't have to put on your big girl knickers if you don't want but it is amazing you can do it. I feel so lucky in some ways I do have a child. Of course that doesn't stop me wanting another but sometimes it is good to see people who do actually have it tougher.

angelini - I think I will find out tomorrow. I am CD 16 today but my GP is going away so I wanted him to do it as it is simpler. If I haven't O'd I will have another one Thursday then Monday if need be. It is just progesterone at this stage. Plus last month I had a 25 day cycle so will be interesting to see.
    Poor you with a good friend pregnant. It's just not fair. I wish I could wave a wand and make us all knocked up with sticky bubs.

Will try and get back later to write more personals

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Any news Stretched?