+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 60 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Long Term TTC with a History of Loss Chat

Strike that! The witch has arrived! Boo hiss!! But I guess on a positive note my cycle has hardly been affected by the mc, so hopefully Sept is my conception month!
    Have a wonderful weekend ladies...I m off to a BBQ, where I think I may have a cider or two

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Things are kind of strange in my neck of the woods...what I thought was AF was just one large spotting episode (1 wipe) and nothing since. Normally AF is relatively heavy for around 5 days. I still have a lot of symptoms including these massive headaches, insomnia & fatigue so I am starting to think that maybe it was an implantation bleed. I changed my tracker on my phone to not a period but pregnant and it has meat 3 weeks 5 days so I guess implantation could be possible...maybe I need to POAS again. What do you think?

Hugs to everyone. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    Anyone else have this insane cluckiness, like where you could burst into tears at any given second bc you so desperately want a baby? I was watching the Tudors last night where Jane Seymour has her baby and almost lost the plot seeing the baby.

Am I neurotic over all this TTC business? lol wait.... don't answer that
    Not insane at all, I was in tears the other day because a friend announced she was pregnant, walked through the shopping centre bawling, took my son to school with all the pregnant mums and was bawling & decided the best way to deal with all this was just to start buying baby clothes for when he/she arrives lol! That's neurotic lol x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Raeleneb View Post
    Hi ladies,

Things are kind of strange in my neck of the woods...what I thought was AF was just one large spotting episode (1 wipe) and nothing since. Normally AF is relatively heavy for around 5 days. I still have a lot of symptoms including these massive headaches, insomnia & fatigue so I am starting to think that maybe it was an implantation bleed. I changed my tracker on my phone to not a period but pregnant and it has meat 3 weeks 5 days so I guess implantation could be possible...maybe I need to POAS again. What do you think?

Hugs to everyone. X
    Argh! Did a POAS anyway & it was still BFN! If AF isn't here properly by Monday I think I'll do another ....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Raeleneb - we'll be testing buddies on Monday then. Todays test was BFN, but I've never got a BFP before 11dpo anyhow so was prepared for it. I think it's worse when you know where the second line should be - it's easier to imagine one there and keep taking the stick into different light to check it again!

Pickled - big thumbs down to AF and her arrival! My cycle has been way better since my last loss compared to the one before which sent my body haywire! Crossing everything that next month is the one!

Del - if you are neurotic I'm downright certifiable! I did hold a couple of babies this month, hoping the old wives tale might work . Tigger would be proud as one of them was a K'iesha-child... nearly as good as rubbing a cow's belly I hope!

Angelini - has the witch stayed away? I hope there's a BFP for you in the morning.

GirlX - hope all goes well and perhaps in just over a week you'll have your sticky baby on the way!

Luey - hope you're coping better today, definitely hard to keep the positivity up through all this. I really feel for you ladies who's journeys are already so much longer than mine, yet you can maintain your motivation to keep going.

AFM - really trying to not talk up any symptoms, I don't want to jinx myself. Plus I promised to ignore all BB symptoms after the last 2 cycles (and loads of fake symptoms). Testing again Monday.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stretched For This Useful Post:

Guest654  (26-08-2012),mymiraclebubba  (26-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Stretched - Thanks. I am having bloods Tuesday to see if I have ovulated yet, if not will get another test Friday. I hope I have or soon as DH goes away Tuesday night. I am feeling good. The 12wbt starts tomorrow and I am excited. I have lost about 3kg in preseason so almost back to my weight before my loss. Good luck for Monday

Raelene - I think asking a POAS addict (most of us are) if you should test, you will always get 'yes'. Good luck for tomorrow

Del- it is so hard.

Pickled pink - at least you are regular on the bright side

HAve a great sunday everyone

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Hullabalu For This Useful Post:

mymiraclebubba  (26-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quick update with fingers very tightly crossed...still no AF for me...no more spotting either other than slight spotting after we had sex last night and it stopped immediately after.

I hope everyone is well and hanging in there...it's such a difficult journey to go through when you monitor every little thing that happens every day of your cycle but if the monitoring gives us all that little miracle that we all wish for, it will be so worth it.

Hopefully we call all enjoy the rest of the weekend with AF staying away for everyone who wants it to, embies burying happily for those of us in that part of the cycle, achievement or a progression towards achievement of other goals and big hugs for those that need them. and lots & lots of for us all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Raelene

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Hullabalu For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Pickled - sorry to hear AF has arrived, but I know what you mean about being happy things are back to normal. Hoping sept is your month

Raelene - it sounds promising! hope she stays away and you get a nice strong BFP very soon. Keep us updated.

Stretched - I have every finger and toe crossed for you hun. I hope to log tomorrow to see an update of a BFP for you

luey - I have heard great things about michelle bridges. 3 kg gone is a great start to the program. Hope you o soon

I had a thread of mine bumped today from when I first found out I was pg, before I knew it was an EP. The hope I had that it would be a sticky baby It's all come flooding back and I had a eating binge this arvo bc I'm feeling so down.

But onward and upward as I say, pulling myself out of my woe is me mood...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Oh and I can one up you in the neurotic stakes raelene... I have 2 kids already but given my youngest is 5 some of the baby stuff is either getting old or has been damaged being in the shed so long. So since ttc I have bought a breast pump, a pram and a cot mattress.

Do I win?

GirX - I forgot to answer your question. With my first m/c I lost the baby before my first scan so never got a photo. With my 2nd, the scan detected the ectopic and it was a mad rush to the hospital so I got no photo nor did I want one If I had gotten one though for the first I would have put it in a little box with a letter to my baby about how loved they were and how I missed them.
    Last edited by delirium; 26-08-2012 at 17:59.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

Guest654  (27-08-2012),mymiraclebubba  (26-08-2012)