+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 60 FirstFirst ... 94957585960 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg MMB I'm soo sorry for your loss hunni xxhugsxx my thoughts are with you xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope you are doing okay. Thinking of you MMB.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

MMB - thinking of you, can't imagine how hard this is for you and just wanted you to know u were in my thoughts and prayers.

Del - hoping things are going better for you, hang in there. x

Hi to all the other ladies, hope things are going nicely for you and your little ones.

AFM - last OI cycle and a BFN (another chemical and now levels droped back to 4 from 38). Going to start IVF (again but with current new clinic) in Aug when we return from UK. Thank god i have that to look forward to. So guessing i will be heading over into the IVF ones but will of course always check in here. Thankyou all so much for your love and support, helped make a hard time less painful. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies. I just wanted to share that my 'light at the end of the tunnel' DS arrived safely on Friday 7th June weighing 3.46kgs. Bringing him home yesterday was made all that much sweeter with the appreciation that experiencing losses gives you.

I hope that everyone in this thread who is still waiting for their take home bub gets their wish sooner rather than later.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Wow huge congrats stretched So happy for you!

Still plodding along, I'm in the 2ww of my 2nd cycle of clomid. I have my good and bad days, if I'm honest mostly bad, but I'm ok I go 2 years in a few weeks. Cannot believe I'm still here. Ahhh well what can I do right?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    Wow huge congrats stretched So happy for you!

Still plodding along, I'm in the 2ww of my 2nd cycle of clomid. I have my good and bad days, if I'm honest mostly bad, but I'm ok I go 2 years in a few weeks. Cannot believe I'm still here. Ahhh well what can I do right?
    I'll be crossing everything for you that the clomid did the trick this month and that there's a little emby nestling away into your uterus right now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Cycle 2 is a bust. I'm never going to get out of here Positive I ovulated again this month so I just don't understand what is happening. I have my gyno appointment in 2 weeks and terrified he won't agree to another 3 months. This could be my last cycle coming up...

2 years next month.... I can't believe I'm still trying.
    Last edited by delirium; 21-06-2013 at 23:46.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm sorry, del. Why in the world wouldn't the gyno agree to another three months??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by angelini View Post
    I'm sorry, del. Why in the world wouldn't the gyno agree to another three months??
    He didn't go into great detail when he gave me the first script but said if you aren't pg in 3 months you will never be.... which from lots of reading seems to be pretty true. If you don't get pg the first month or two it usually doesn't work for the other 4.

I'm going in there armed with some options - another 3 months, maybe on a higher dose? a move from day 2-6 to 5-9, maybe I'm ovulating immature eggs, and then the option of Letrozole..... I also want a AMH test, which given I'm 34 I'm surprised he hasn't ordered already.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    Del, i am so sorry that your journey for your next bub has been so rocky. I really hope your gyno has some better answers for you. I know its not for everyone or if you have already said you wouldnt but is IVF an option?
    Massive hugs

Sent from my GT-P3110 using The Bub Hub mobile app