+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 60 FirstFirst ... 6465455565758 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    We got a heartbeat! Bubs is perfectly healthy! I have to have another blood test on Wednesday and another scan at 10 weeks but they said everything is just the way they need it to be and I have to book an OB. I'll probably stick with my FS who also does OB work and I'm told she is more available for that, saves a lot of mucking around. Wow! What a day! Thanks so much everyone for your support, I really couldn't have got through it without you girls and the ladies on FB. xx

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mymiraclebubba For This Useful Post:

angelini  (10-05-2013),Me&Smooches  (10-05-2013),Stretched  (10-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Great news!!!

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm so glad that today went well for you. How great is it to see that pulsating little peanut on the screen?!?!?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies, I'll try and disappear into the shadows a bit now but watch the group closely for a few more bfp's :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Such a strange feeling, 7 weeks today & just had to book my OB (apparently, being in Perth there are a real lack of OB's and getting in to one is almost an impossibility). I decided against my FS in the end because she doesn't deliver where I want to deliver (SJOG, Subi). Did some research over the weekend & found someone who sounded great, first appointment on 31 May. I have booked another ultrasound for tomorrow week (21 May). I can't say that the anxiety has completely gone, I spent yesterday trying to find a heart rate monitor that would work this early. I don't have another blood test until Wednesday but the absence of information is trying my nerves. I had really, really bad hay fever on Saturday and unable to take my usual medication anymore was concerned about bubba's health. Hope everyone is well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!

MMB - so happy everything is going to plan, here's to an uneventual next 8mths!

MATTRC - thinking of you too and hoping everything is going nicely.

Del - how are u feeling? Don't up just yet before you have even started! I know it's what we do to lessen the blow of disappointment but and praying for the some positive news.

to everyone else glad all is going well. x
    AFM - despite my above advice to del feeling very . Went from having a great progest level of 192 to now 40 so looks like im gunna be out. However, clinic still cling to hope and make me have a pregnly injection, seems a waste of good drugs to me. This has happened twice before and both times nothing. Oh well will have to just hope there is a miracle.
    xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

Just a quick update for you all. I had my last blood test with the FS today and they're happy with the results:

HCG – 39,484
    Oestrogen – 2,275
    Progesterone - 59

I'm officially handed over to the OB now, received the paperwork for him & the maternity admission form in the mail today (gee did that make me cry!). I have another ultrasound on Tuesday just cause they want extra monitoring because of my age but otherwise everything is going perfectly well.

As Del said earlier, baby is safely on board :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Spud, I've still got my fingers crossed for you - hopefully the injection works this time, hon

And excellent news, MMB

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,!

Hope ur all well and those precious little ones are nice and snuggly and are patiently awaiting their glorious arrivals!

Del - thinking of you this cycle and praying for a nice BFP!

AFM - Im out. Stupid AF came this morning but still had to do stupid BT. This will be our 6th and final OI cycle before we embark on IVF (again). Not sure what options are left really given this hasn't worked and IVF didn't work in the past. Hoping the new FS has some different ideas as im fast losing hope that i will ever hold a baby in my arms. Sorry for the downer on a MOnday. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Spud, I'm so sorry to hear about AF. I hope something works for you soon,