Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thank you mymiraclebubba

I wish you an uneventful pregnancy and a safe birth

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mymiraclebubba View Post
    Oh I don't know why my mind is doing this to me again!

I'm looking to pass a milestone each day and I think that realistically, I have passed milestones for each off my pregnancies last year (they all ended well before 6 weeks from memory), the next one to get past is the blighted ovum in late 2011.

I am petrified that when I get to the scan next Friday they'll find another blighted ovum and the sac will be empty. I don't think I'll cope if that happens. I know that before I even get to that my HCG needs to have risen to around 13360 on Monday morning as it was 3340 on Thursday but surely if it was going to rise to that level I'd be feeling more ill than I am, I'm barely feeling ill at all. I don't know why but today I am just terribly anxious. How do I get past the fear of finding an empty sac at the scan?
    I'm relating to this at the moment.. I got aBFP just over a year ago that ended at 6 weeks.
    Finally just got another & I'm petrified, I'm 5 weeks today my HCG was 164 Monday, 1,561 Friday & I'm anxiously counting down to Tuesday & then the following Tuesday & then the following Monday - the scan! I'm so afraid & I hate that we have no control.i pushed my nurses for another BT because I haven't felt a thing either except the odd headache. Funny how we want to feel sick lol
    It's so hard but we need to take a day at time & hope that this time it's for real xxx

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MARTTC For This Useful Post:

mymiraclebubba  (06-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Marttc no sure if you remember me from the miscarriage support thread eons ago but just wanted to say congratulations on your BFP!! : celebrate:
    I hope it all goes fabulously for you and your bubba

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    Nothing like a good BFP to bring us all back!!

MMB - thinking of you and praying and hoping u reach ur next milestone and have some more great news for us. Just take a day as it comes, if that's too harm an hour and be like the dory from nemo 'just keep swimming'.

FTM, Lama, Adora, stretch - yay so close for all of you, can't wait to hear the wonderful news.

MARTTC - thinking of you too and that ur reach ur milestones too.

Del - seems like we are the only ones left waiting for our BFP. Good luck with the cholmid. I ended up on 200mg and probably only ovulated a few times. New FS got me on Letrezole and i ovulated better. Another new FS and he has me and low dose FSH injections and i have ovulated EVERY single time. So if this doesn't work just wanted u to know u had some other options.

AFM - we are now in the TWW for our second last OI cycle. If this doesn't work we have one more go before trying IFV (again). Hit the 5 year mark and still not one babe in arms. Thank god im going to UK in 8 weeks time or else i would have nothing to keep my mind occupied.

xxx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to spud For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    MARTTC - congratulations. I saw your thread worried about no symptoms and have been holding my breath for you hoping this is the one! Great bloods so far, I'm sure Tues will be even better. It's just always such a looooong wait for that scan!

With DD I didn't have symptoms apart from sore nipples and the odd tugging feeling until 8 weeks when the nausea kicked in (good and proper!). Angel1 and this bub the nausea started at 6 weeks. Angel2 was the only one with few symptoms but my levels never rose properly either. So don't worry as each of us, and each pregnancy, is different - plenty of time for morning sickness yet!!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Stretched For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Marttc! The anxiety is horrible isn't it? I have made 6 weeks today and just got back from my blood test. I should have the results this afternoon and am nervous as usual. Scan is booked for Friday morning and the whole thing is just so anxiety provoking.

Hope everyone else is well. Spud, Del, for you both also. xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    Update. I have one very unco-operative bub on board! Would not get into the right possie for the anatomy scan but got there in the end. All looks perfect :-)

Bubba #1 due September 2013

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Me&Smooches For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I'm a mess, my numbers are back and they didn't go up as much as they hoped. HCG is 8,800, progesterone 50, oestrogen 1300. HCG needed to bea round 11000 for them to be happy, they say it could go either way and we won't know until the scan on Friday morning. I also have to have more bloods done on Monday next. I feel absolutely heartbroken and afraid. I don't think I can do this again, not now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    Don't give up yet MMB! Bub could just not be as far along as first thought. Massive hugs & good luck for Friday

Bubba #1 due September 2013

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by mymiraclebubba View Post
    So I'm a mess, my numbers are back and they didn't go up as much as they hoped. HCG is 8,800, progesterone 50, oestrogen 1300. HCG needed to bea round 11000 for them to be happy, they say it could go either way and we won't know until the scan on Friday morning. I also have to have more bloods done on Monday next. I feel absolutely heartbroken and afraid. I don't think I can do this again, not now.
    Crossing all my fingers and toes the results are good in a few days.