+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 60 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awesome news!!!!! I am so happy for you!! about how to relax.... no idea, I only relaxed at 20 weeks with the morphology scan an I wish I had relaxed beforehand.... take one day at a time. Congratulations!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ardora For This Useful Post:

mymiraclebubba  (01-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    OMG i am so happy and excited for you rae! Heres to a happy and healthy pregnancy for you and your take home bub at the end!

We are nearly half way. 19weeks now and i cant believe how time has gone by so fast.

Sent from my GT-P3110 using The Bub Hub mobile app

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Me&Smooches For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    woo hoo!
    Congrats Rae this is the best news ever. After all your heartache i pray that this is the sticky u have been praying for. No tips for dealing with the anxiety other than try to find some time each day no matter how small it is to enjoy this pregnancy, as u only get to be 5weeks 6weeks etct etc once.

xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to spud For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Rae, I am bawling my eyes out for you! I am so happy!!! I'm sending you the stickiest vibes ever!

I wish I knew what to suggest on how to keep from obsessing - I was still checking every time I wiped until 24 weeks - now at 35 weeks I'm back to checking, but this time it's for plug!

If you are really worried still, I would go back to the doctor/GP and ask for another set of blood tests - they can't refuse you if it will help your stress levels.

And just wait, my morning sickness didn't start until 6+5 - so you're still in with a chance of it hitting!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to angelini For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Thanks so much for all your prayers & congrats. I had my blood levels done again yesterday and it seemed like the day just dragged on forever. I was beside myself with worry and couldn't work out if I felt nauseous from pregnancy or anxiety! When she called at 3.30pm, I was sitting in the car waiting to go into my meeting and she asked how I was and I just burst into tears. I explained to her that the anxiety was horrible and I was beside myself with worry. She told me I needn't be that my levels were perfect. I explained that it's easy for her to say I needn't be worried but after all my losses in the past 14 months, it was really hard to not be worried and waiting almost a week between blood levels was just too hard. She asked me to do another one on Monday next week and I asked if I could please do another one this week as well just to make it a little easier to cope emotionally. She said that everything is fine but if it helped I can do one on Thursday but I still have to do one on Monday as well. She said they do it weekly to confirm that the numbers increase 10 fold and in the last week, mine definitely did. So, the numbers were HCG - 1151, Progesterone - 60 & oestrogen - 880. I was expecting HCG of 912 for everything to be doubling properly so was very happy with 1151. The nurse said it's normal for the progesterone & oestrogen to fluctuate a bit but they are maintaining themselves nicely & the FS had looked at the results and said that no supplementation was needed, that she was happy.

So, it seems I have a healthy bubba on the way although it is still early (5w1d) and I think I really am just going to have to take it day by day. I am going to try and enjoy it and not worry so much but it's definitely not easy as I'm sure you all know. Thanks for the support everyone, it means a lot during what would have to be one of the hardest journeys I've had to travel.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Great news Raelene!!! Hopefully those levels just keep going up and bub's having a great time in there growing away happily!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Stretched For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone,

Just thought I'd let you all know I've changed my username. I sort of learned that I could be identified under a google search and would rather try & keep some anonymity if I can :-)

Still feeling quite anxious, some days less than others. For example yesterday was a good day, today is not so good. I've been trying to work up the courage to join a DIG but am afraid of cursing myself. It didn't help that my DIG's last 2 posts were from people asking to be unsubscribed because they had a m/c.

I received mail from the FS yesterday. Some new pathology request forms (only 2) as that's all I'll need before my scan that they book at 7 weeks. I keep trying to grab hold of each little milestone and pray that I make it. So, up til now, each milestone has just been the next blood test. Two more blood tests until the scan. The other mail they sent me was what a note on food safety in pregnancy. I read it with DH last night and now he understands that I can't have rare meat anymore, it has to be well and truly cooked. He also left me a note next to my coffee cup that he prepares for me every morning saying that he shouldn't be doing this anymore because it's a conflict of interest...hahaha...he did read the note again this morning as there is reference to caffeine reduction in there also (I only have 2 cups per day now).

I've been trying desperately to stay calm but the lack of morning sickness worries me. Every little cramp or niggle worries me. I worry about not hearing a heartbeat at the scan, I worry about another blighted ovum at the scan...this morning I just started crying thinking about it.

Anyway, I best get back to work.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick update everyone...I had my blood levels done again this morning and all good, they've gone from 1151 on Monday to 3340 today. Next one is on Monday morning then my scan tomorrow week at 6w4d :-)

Please keep your fingers, toes and everything else crossed that we get through this.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to mymiraclebubba For This Useful Post:

angelini  (03-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Excellent news!! I didn't join a DIG until I'd heard bub's heartbeat at 6+6, so there is no rush. I'm sure they will be a great support when you're ready (but I hope you update here after your scan!!)

Sent from my Nexus S using The Bub Hub mobile app

16. The Following User Says Thank You to angelini For This Useful Post:

mymiraclebubba  (03-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    I thought I would poke my head in and say hello and update for the those still posting.

After lots of tests it was (dubiously) found I'm not ovulating properly. Everything else for me come back fine. So I'm on my first cycle of clomid. Wanting to hope it works but can't get my hopes up too much. Coming up to 2 years now