+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 60 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

Hope u don't mind me dropping in.. Hubby and I have been ttc for six years and we've sent two angels to heaven
    I have pcos and hubby has low count and mobility.
    I basically just want to chat and meet new friends. As much as I love my friends, there's only a small few that know exactly what this rollercoaster feels like, so it would be nice to meet new people

xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

I just wanted to pop in and say a warm welcome to Miss Konkie (hope I got that right, I looked back for your message but couldn't see it) and just let everyone know that I am ok just really struggling to be on BH these days. I do read all your posts as they come through on my digest and I genuinely wish you all well but when I think that I am one of the last few that is still on this journey with little hope of ever following you, it makes it difficult to see all your good news stories; even Facebook becomes an almost impossible challenge with so many friends announcing pregnancies, births, babies kicking for the first time... So it's easier to stay away from it all where I can. I'm sorry for being selfish and please know that I do genuinely wish the best for you and am very happy for you all because your journey has been no different to mine really, it's just hard and I'm trying to protect myself emotionally and hold it all together. One could say that I should look at it from a glass half full perspective and that your posts give hope that miracles come true but we all know the reality with that one.

So my update is fairly uneventful really. I haven't had a BFP for months now and this month have had to come off the DHEA and Vitex because my body was starting to react after almost 12 months of constant DHEA. I started back on my thyroxine and while my head has given up, my heart certainly hasn't. It looks as though I probably ovulated on CD11 this month and today is CD 15 so I'm currently in my 2ww with fingers toes and everything possible crossed and if dreams are anything to go by, I'm pregnant and having twins, a girl and a boy hahaha. Let's hope the dream world is a reflection of real life and in a couple of weeks I get that BFP that sticks but with my history, it's unlikely.

So, hope everyone is well, thanks for your well wishes and continuing to think of me despite my absence and welcome aboard Miss Konkie although I wish that you didn't have to share this journey.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Not sure who is still on here these days, but i still find it helpful to type things down especially when at work and trying hard not to lose my **** and cry! Not a good sign when ur a mental health worker!!

Thinking of you all (those of us u are still searching for the elusive BFP and the ones who have it).

AFM ; extra special form of cruelty with what im assuming is my first chemical preg. GOt a HCG of 37 last week with great progesterone and estrogen levels only for all my levels to go back down after 4 days despite pregnly injections. I tried hard not to get my hopes up but u still do anyway right. So now feeling utterly deflated and hopeless. We will do a few more OI and then back to IVF. Seriously how much more can one's body take.
    xx
    p.s sorry for me post.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Hey spud, so sorry to hear of your chemical
    I'm still on the hamster wheel feeling especially crappy today at 10 DPO and a BFN

Tormy and I are now in here since this thread has died down and so many have left being pg

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...-months-chat-2

Come and join us

Thanks
    Reviews
    Spud, it is cruel that you had to go through a chemical... I am feeling for you. I am keeping fingers crossed that 2013 is really te year for you all. Hugs for you and Del, Rae...

Good luck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Spud,

so sorry to hear of your loss, my thoughts are with you. I don't know about you but i just find the term 'chemical' so demeaning & hurtful...it's almost like the medicos want to pretend it never was a pregnancy & the fact that it's a. Emical makes it easier to live with...i don't know who thouhtup the term but ey were obviously a male without a clue because as we all know here, a bfp is a bfp, there is life and it was never so invaluable as to be deemed a chemical. Sorry, off on a rant, laying in a hotel room trying to get tired...time differences are so annoying lol.

Take care

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

Hope you don't mind me dropping in too? I have been looking for a thread like this for ages and here you are. My DH and I have been trying for a family for 9 years. We were very blessed that our DS arrived in 2009 after trying for 5 years. We have now been TTC since #2 since December 2009. Finally had a BFP but miscarried last year in December (on Christmas Day I might also add) at 9 weeks. Just started first cycle back on clomid - lucky clomid cycle number 14 I am hoping!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Ladies,
    Would like to join this thread, my name is Bev, I have been TTC over 2yrs and have had 2 losses, my 1st was in 2010 and my 2nd was in Feb '13
    I have PCOS and do not ovulate on my own. I am currently under a homeopath trying natural remedies if unsuccessful I will be trying a different FS/OB.
    Looking forward to making new friends to share this long journey with.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Hi BB and bubbimummi, the ones left from this group are now posting in the link I gave above Adora's post. Many in this group have either left or gotten pg so we have migrated lol

10. The Following User Says Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

MamaHearts5  (14-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

For those not on the Facebook group, I should probably give an update. After what would seem a miracle, I got a bfp last cycle and am 5 weeks tomorrow. Had 2 lots of bloods done last week to confirm numbers are doubling and all is well, have another lot of bloods tomorrow morning and will have a result tomorrow afternoon. On Monday last week, my HCG was 77, progesterone 65 & oestrogen 532, on Wednesday, HCG was 152, Progesterone was 80 & oestrogen was 651. HCG had marginally more than doubled in 45 hours, progesterone increased by 15, oestrogen increased by 119! They said they were really happy with the numbers and that they wouldn't supplement at all with them. I should have insisted on more bloods on Friday morning even when they said it wasn't necessary because I've been a nervous wreck all weekend.

So, am praying & hoping like mad that this this one will stick and continue to grow into a healthy, happy baby. I'm due on 30 December 2013 having just scraped in for this year.

Have been pretty good apart from emotionally (all the anxiety is horrible). We go from symptom spotting everything in our tww to symptom spotting everything to make sure the pregnancy is going well. I've had hardly any nausea so far just really sore boobs (which I keep touching to make sure they're still sore as my only sign), toilet almost every hour for a pee and headaches. Based on that, I think it's a boy because with DD, I was excruciatingly sick and with DS, I barely even knew I was pregnant. Even at full term with him I only looked about 6 months.

So, if anyone has any great tips on making it through these anxious few weeks I'd be very grateful.

Hope everyone is well :-)