+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 60 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Spotting has started so I'm out. I want to cry but there are no tears left.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Rae I got full ferning until about 6-7 DPO then it went to transitional, then pebbles

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14

Default Re: Long Term TTC with a History of Loss Chat

Aww del I was hoping it was your month :-( I have my scan booked for Friday 8/2 gp wanted me to book it for close to 8 weeks. So nervous and I am sure it will only get worse, we never saw a hb last time. I am still following you all and I hope there is more bfp's just around the corner

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm sorry Del I hope it's your turn soon.

Oh best of luck Lama, waiting for those scans is truly awful! My fingers and toes are crossed for an amazing little heartbeat and a strong bubba!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to tiggerfields For This Useful Post:

Me&Smooches  (29-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14

Thanks Tigger! I hope so too

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Long Term TTC with a History of Loss Chat

I'msorry Del, i know just how heartbreaking it is, my heart goes out to you just as yours does tomine each month that goes by. We have to keep believing it will happen for us too. Sending you a big hug.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Thanks girls I have a gyno appointment on 26 Feb. Feel so annoyed I haven't done this earlier, but of the 20 months 5 were spent pg or not being able to ttc. Then I wanted to give vitex another go. I suspect I have issues with ovulation, as I don't get the surge without the tablets... yet nothing has still happened

I've thrown myself back into a fitness regime and healthy eating. want to get back to how I used to be going to the gym 6 days a week and I'm pretty desperately needing an outlet to focus my attention elsewhere. Feeling pretty depressed of late...

Good luck with the scan Lama

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Can't believe it's Feb and im back at work already!

Del - been thinking of you heaps and hope the gym is giving you a focus, i know it's been a saviour for me a few times, especially step class as i need to focus or i will fall flat on my face

Rae - thinking of you too love and hope your doing ok

Lama - for your scan this friday, how are u feeling?

MARTTC - so sorry your cycle got cancelled too, what happened? How are you feeling and what is next?

Ardora - hope ur travelling ok too.

to all the other ladies too.

AFM - well cycle finally working, got two nice size follicles and was able to trigger today. So DH and i have a 5 days of DTD (he's not complaining). Really hoping this is it as first time done a trigger with two good follies. for all of us. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by spud View Post
    Hi ladies,

Can't believe it's Feb and im back at work already!

Del - been thinking of you heaps and hope the gym is giving you a focus, i know it's been a saviour for me a few times, especially step class as i need to focus or i will fall flat on my face

Rae - thinking of you too love and hope your doing ok

Lama - for your scan this friday, how are u feeling?

MARTTC - so sorry your cycle got cancelled too, what happened? How are you feeling and what is next?

Ardora - hope ur travelling ok too.

to all the other ladies too.

AFM - well cycle finally working, got two nice size follicles and was able to trigger today. So DH and i have a 5 days of DTD (he's not complaining). Really hoping this is it as first time done a trigger with two good follies. for all of us. xx
    Thanks spud. I hope all goes well friday too, we have been making so many plans and decisions around this bring a healthy bub. This pregnancy feels so different to angel bub so i hope thats a good sign.

Marttc it must be so heartbreaking to have your cycle cancelled

Del i cant wait to hear that you are pg. You have been so supportive to me on this rollercoaster. I hope you get some answers soon

Rae i have been thinking of you i hope you are doing ok

Spud i have everything crossed for you! I hope this is your month

Thinking of you all i hope this group ends up empty once and for all very soon. I keep following you all

Sent from my GT-P3110 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Gah my body hates me. CD8 lots of EWCM and only partial ferning. This shouldn't be happening for a week!!! The last few months it's been late at CD18-22. My OPK's haven't arrived yet and I'm freaking out we are missing it.

Why oh why body must you never do what you are meant to???????