+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 60 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

Just a quick drop in to let you all know I'm here, jsut absent from BH for a while. I was finding it really difficult to keep coming back to BH for a range of reasons, it was contributing to a depression that was starting to develop so I just let it go for a while. I checked in every now and again though. I hope everyone is ok.

AFM - I have a month of what the hell is going on. I normally get AF on CD25, o on cd14, fairly regularly, without too much change. Today it is cd29 and I still don't have any sign or symptom that AF is on her way and FRER's up until yesterday continued to be BFN. I didn't do one this morning because I only have 1 left and I thought best to wait 48 hours. If that too is a BFN, I think it's time to call the FS because something strange is going on. I'm now 5 days late for AF. So, it's either good news with late ovulation and implantation or menopause is starting to kick in (I've been praying like mad it's not menopause kicking in, I so desperately want another baby before my time comes. As you all know, I've been fighting this race against time all year and each month has been riddled with anxiety 'is that the last egg'. So, fingers crossed tomorrow it's a BFP or there's probably something more sinister going on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: Long Term TTC with a History of Loss Chat

Hi Rae. Wow it sounds very tough for you. Fingers crossed you can get answers d soon

Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Raelene - how did you go? Are you goign to see the FS?

Delirium - I hope you managed to catch that eggie

SPG- How are you feeling?

Ardora - if you are checking in I hope you are going well

Me - well I have been obsessively testing with IC - up to twice a day!!!! Seriously. AF was due today. yesterday was our work christmas party. I wasn't going to drink much but decided I would drink moscato. Ic Fri am was negative. I have been more ditzy than usual but put it down to so much on. I thought I woudl test with a different HPT in the afternoon - same that the dr uses. I hadn't drunk much all day so thought would be fine. Of course I remembered after I had 'gone'. I managed to squeeze more out . Looked and thought nah nothing. I forgot to re-check it. I looked at it this am just to make sure. An obvious line on the test. This was after I had tested with the IC this am which was BFN. I am now spotting, red. Possibly a chemical. I am actually ok. Not sure how to feel. My breasts aren't sore so I didn't think I was. Wait and see I guess. I am not sure if I will have a blood test. Obviously if spotting increases there is no point. If it doesnt' last long I might....

It is really silly but when I do the 'ring' thing over my hand I always get 4. Boy, girl, boy, girl. I have one DS now.... I am so superstitious.

ETA:
    I got hold of another of the same test - Tested and BFN. Not much mroe bleeding but will see what happens tomorrow. Probably a chemical or just a bit weird. Oh well, onto January
    Last edited by Hullabalu; 15-12-2012 at 18:40.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Long Term TTC with a History of Loss Chat

Oh Lu, your post made me smile, i'm not the only crazy one! How are things now?

Afm-cd2 today, had a blood test friday, hcg negative, progesterone 7, she said af would arrive any day, actually closer to any minute. Had spotting yesterday that i counted as cd 1 & in full force today. I did ask about the whole last egg anxiety due to amh being <1 since feb & she said it's not a very teliable test that fsh levels are a better predictor & they've been monitoring mine since which has stayed steady at 8 so it's likely that i've still got a bit of time left. She did say that nobody can tell just when is the last egg though & there was no explanation for being a week late when i'm regular as clockwork.

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hullabalu View Post
    SPG- How are you feeling?
    Much better now. Thanks for checking in. My pain is all gone, I'm not confident that I ovulated because I only got a bit of ewcm so as suspected this may have been an anovulatory cycle. Apparently my blood test showed something that the GP want to talk to me about on my next visit so I am going in on Friday. I am wondering if it is thyroid related because I have has a few dodgy thyroid tests in the past but it never really was conclusive. it is something straight forward.

Has your af happened yet?

Thanks
    Reviews

Raelene - that sounds promising. I am ok. Busy getting ready for Christmas. I think I am due to o around Nye. Who knows though.

Spg - af did arrive. Not that heavy last few months. I hope it goes well at the gp

Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub
    Last edited by Hullabalu; 18-12-2012 at 20:22.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    hey girls. Have been super busy with xmas, thank god I finished almost everything today. Far out it's the silly season alright

6 DPO atm, bored but actually not that interested in testing which is a huge thing for me. I've kind of let go lately. I've had some realisations that the next 3-6 months that I may continue is for my hubby bc I love him. I have partially accepted my fate that there will be no viable pg for me. it sad, but curiously liberating. Maybe that's why I'm more blaise this month. Not a lot of symptom spotting or anything which is BIG for me lol

I hold little to no expectations for this month but I'll be off to see a gyno once AF arrives.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14

Happy Christmas to all.

Sorry I have been MIA. Our focus has been planning our KL & Vietnam trip next year so not trying at all now but still hopeful of a whoopsie! April we will start trying again if nothing happens before then. O is due NYE so I guess always in for a chance!

Goodluck to all those still on the ttc train, I still follow you all my cyber friends :-D

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, I am new to chatting but thought it would help to get through this tough spot. I'll tell you all abit about my situation. I got pregnant for the first time last feb and miscarried at 11 weeks. We have since been trying but no success. I suppose the frustrating thing is the first time I got pregnant first go and now I'm having all these issues that I never had before. I stopped ovulating and then was put on clomid and was ovulating but still no success in getting pregnant. I do suppose I became very obsessed after the miscarriage to get pregnant again and lost site of what I was doing which put abit of strain on the relationship. I'm at a point now where I think I should just let nature take its course....but I seem to fall back into panic mode every now and again especially as I am 38 1/2. How do I relax?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Hi Angel truthfully I don't know how you relax. I'm totally OCD about the whole ttc journey so I'm not much help lol what I do know is I hate when people (usually those who have no problems falling pg) say chill out and just let it happen Really p's me off.

Hope everyone had a nice Chrissy. I'm CD 2 right now, drowning my sorrows with cheap red wine I planned to see a gyno this cycle but my gp is away until late Jan and I feel weird about telling my whole sordid tale to a stranger so I'll give it one more month on vitex I'm actually handling the BFN ok this month. Usually the first 2 days I ball. Now I'm just tipsy lol I dunno, I think I've resigned myself it will never happen.