+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 60 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Long Term TTC with a History of Loss Chat

good luck spud!

i am still here... have my first US this afternoon and i am really nervous... 7w4d... two weeks over my two MC....

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

there is a heart beat!!!!! everything is fine!!!!!!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ardora - Figners crossed for you still. Hopefully you will get to hold a bubba in your arms in July sometime.

Spud - I guess you are in the TWW.

Del and everyone who is havign a break - hi I hope you are all well

Me - just the same here. DH and I have had a talk about things. He said he never thought I would be one of those women who got obsessed about being pregnant. REally? Do you not know me at all??? We have had a few good chats. I think we are putting TTC on hold but not actively stopping it. Wait and see I guess. I think I am 5 DPO.

How is everyone's Christmas preparations going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Spud - I don't know a lot about IVF but why wouldn't they let you trigger? I would do the same lol you might as well try, otherwise it's a wasted month.

Ardora - how lovely to hear there was a heartbeat. I hope the next 7 or so months are blissfully uneventful

lu - it's it funny how men and women handle the ttc journey differently? my DH is much more calm and logical than me lol I hope at 5 DPO you get a BFP soon and you won't need to worry anymore

AFM - CD14 today, and after a shaky start with only medium lines on OPK's, including lunch, I got my surge line a few hours ago. Finally a month I'm actually on time. last month I had dark surges for almost 3 blink'n days Please let this be the month, please

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hulla, good luck with sorting things out wiht your DH... it is hard to be on the same page when they don't have any hormones to make them do what we do!

Del- good luck for you, I hope it is this cycle!!

Spud- I have the same question as Del, I don't understand it.

AFM- 8w2d... I have joined the DIG but I still need to keep realistic about this, I guess that everyday that passes is more reassuring but I really wish that I was as "innocent" as I was with my first pregnancy, enjoying it and full of illusion, not wondering all the time if everything is fine or something has gone wrong...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Hope everyone is doing ok and that we are all trying to enjoy the silly season even though we don't have the one thing we desperately want.

Del - thinking of you and hoping this is ur month too and u get ur xmas wish.

Lu - how are things with you? So hard with DH they just don't get it as they don't have the physical side to deal with either.

Ardora - Yay 8weeks, keep going little bean.

Hi to everyone else!

AFM - the reason they don't let u trigger or have sex is there is a risk of multiples and they don't want that. I doubt it worked anyways, had some mid cycle bleeding last week (definately not preg as did a HCG reading). So out for this month and most likely jan as clinic closes for xmas, still can't believe that but what can you do. Have decided to try and stop giving myself time frames as 4 years on and still no babe in arms is exhausting. So just gunna go month by month and see where that takes me. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Ardora, hope things are going well for you and you are ready soon to join a DIG
    Spud - I think the who AI/IVF thing must be so stressful with all the triggers and progesterone etc. Hope Jan is the month for you.

AFM - I've had yet another month of long drawn out ovulation where my body has been trying for days, which finally happened yesterday at CD19. DH went away on business so we missed o day and the last time was Sat night. I didn't have much hope but reading lots it seems that just under 2 days before o there is def still a chance, and usually a girl. Have every finger and toe crossed but as with all months now I've already accepted defeat

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    You just never know your luck.

I don't know if I should even expect to ovulate this cycle. I had a pelvic ultrasound yesterday for suspected appendicitis and the scanned the whole shebang. My ovaries don't appear to have any follicles on them, but the report said that I have a 16mm septated cyst on the left ovary. I'm so confused by this - 16mm is precisely the size I would have expected a follicle to be on cd 10, which was yesterday. But it appears a septated cyst is different, and the dr didn't even mention it. I only read the report after I left his office.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    What's a septated cyst? I have a tiny dermoid cyst on each of mine, never heard of that one.

The saga continues with me, seems I still haven't o'ed. Did an OPK last night after noticing I still had EWCM to get a 2nd line that was darker than the control. It's CD 21 today almost a week late. getting really p*ssed off

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Hi spud - I hooey you get lucky anyway

Del - you never know. How annoying though

Spg- I hope you are ok.

Raelene - how are you ?

Ardora - hi

Just waiting for af to arrive here.... 12 dpo and bfn so dobtb like my chances. That's ok. I have a bottle of moet and veuve clicquot waiting to be drunk Xmas day!

Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub
    Last edited by Hullabalu; 12-12-2012 at 20:36.