+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 60 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone,

Just thought I'd drop in and say hi now that my life is almost getting back to normal. After doing 84 hours in 6 days I was exhausted and am now catching up on the backlog that happens when you leave your business for 6 days. I'm currently CD8 and not much to report other than I've really started to lose hope with all this. I did manage to remember to take almost all my pills (DHEA, CoQ10 & multivitamins) while working on the crazy project but I did miss some. I've also missed a couple over the past 2 days since trying to get back to normal. I'm just not feeling like it's going to happen and a bit disillusioned. It gets harder and harder when everywhere around you people are pregnant or announcing pregnancies or newborns go past you where ever you are. Just don't think it's going to happen for me anymore. I've also booked in to see a counsellor starting next Wednesday night because I'm really not coping with the impact of 5 miscarriages and my inability to sustain a pregnancy, coupled with the realistic concept that I may just never have another baby. The emotional strain that each month may well have been the last is really starting to destroy me emotionally and I know I need help.

Hope everyone is well, I noticed it's been a bit quiet here.

Ardora - I don't know what to say other than I know how you feel. Stay strong

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mymiraclebubba For This Useful Post:

ardora  (23-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    I'm still sticking my nose in, it's hard to break the cycle of years of Bh lol I'm CD 1 today, feeling sore and sorry for myself. DH goes away just a couple of days after I'm meant to o this coming cycle, so I'm hoping I don't do what I did last month and sit on the edge of a surge for 3 days bc we'll miss it.

Rae - hearing you. Have given up pretty much all hope now and am really just going thru the motions for DH now, as he wants to keep trying. Sending you lots of baby dust for a few days time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14

Default Re: Long Term TTC with a History of Loss Chat

Sorry I have been MIA! Have been doing some serious soul searching & trying to make sense of the fact I just can't fall pregnant. Weight loss is going well down 2.5kg in the last 4 weeks so I feel up beat about that. I hope to come back when my head is in the right place, atm I find being on bh so depressing :-( even real life is getting depressing so I am going to spend some focus on DP & I for a little

Goodluck & babydust to all :hug:

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    5w6d.... I am somewhat relieved but still very anxious, at least I did not MC on the same day as the other times... I am going to the doctor today as I got exposed to 'cheek slap' and now that I am almost 6 weeks, I should probably get some blood tests to see how everything is going. Let's see when I can go and do a scan to check that there is a heart bit.... and if I can calm down a bit. When does the heart bit start?

How did this happen after a year of trying and 2 MC? well, I had a really strange period the last time that only lasted 2 days because I got sick. So I really thought that I wasn't even going to ovulate and thought that this month was a write off but we still dtd every day. I was very surprised to see a BFP.

You girls keep on going and stay strong. I know how you feel and I hope you don't mind that I am still posting in this thread but I really cannot bring myself to move to a DIG... not until I see a heart bit. Besides, perhaps I can see one more BFP here!!

Good luck to everyone and thank you very much for your support

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    TGIF! Is all i can say.

Ardora - hang in there little sweet pea (you and the bub i was referring too). thinking of you both.

Del, Rae, Luey, Lama - to you all. This journey or this trial i should say is so bloody hard at times. The roller coaster is so exhausting and if i could bottle why we keep going and how we manage to keep going i would make a fortune. Extra prayers that we all get a xmas BFP this year. I honestly don't think i can handle two years since falling preg and losing our only bub with nothing to show (on top of 4 year TTC for no.1).

AFM - not sure what's happening, have started another OI cycle but because of a fire at Telstra all communication is down (except at work where im typing this!) and so my BT haven't been able to read so just gunna wing it i guess! Frustrating enough as it is.

Happy friday y'all. x

7. The Following User Says Thank You to spud For This Useful Post:

ardora  (25-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Spud - 4 years. Wow. You seem positive. Del- hugs
    Rake energy- hi. I hope things have settled for you.
    Ardora- hang in there.

Me - mega meltdown last night which started with me asking how I block someone's facebook news feed. He wanted to know why? Because I d onto want to see someone's blow by blow description of their pregnancy. I am sure you know the ones. "Your baby is ....." I was crying. I think he expected me to be over it and seemed a bit crAnky because 'you can't sanitize life'. I understand that but I can choose not to constantly have it pointed out to me. Basically after lots of tears I told him I have decided I want another baby I just don't like the process. I want to have testing. so we can just wait or we can make an informed decision. He is undecided if he wants another one. Basically we are precessing this. I feel yucky for my meltdown but I guess it had to some out?

Should I be over it? Am I crazy. I am good most of the time. I just have my moments.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

I talked with dh again and I have worked out that it is more the not being pregnant that is hard. Not sure what will happen. Wait and see I guess

Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all. 6w1d... I am starting to believe in this pregnancy, I need to stay real and I need to have a scan soon so I hear a heartbit... feeling well. thank you so much for your support!

Hulla, guys feel all of this differently, they are not waiting for signs or symptoms, they don't feel their breasts to see if they have changed or expect every twinge in the tummy to become a BFP... it is very different for them. I have a great DH but he cannot understand everything. I wish you all the best in explaining it to your DH, explaining is the hardest part.

Spud, good luck with the new cycle! Hopefully we will see some more BFP by Christmas!!

Good luck to everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    6w5d.... an entire week longer than the 2 MC. I still don't want to fall in love yet. I need to see an US.... next week!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,
    Gunna be a hot one today so hope ur all keeping cool.

Ardora - hang in there, looking good

Hullabula - thinking of you and sending big

SPG - fingers crossed you just caught the egg! x

Del - thinking of you too and hope your doing ok

Rae - how did u go with the counsellor? I went a few times after our miscarriage and it was just good to cry with someone and not feel bad for making them sad too. IYKWIM. x

Lama - yay for the weight loss thinking of you too. xx

AFM - our cycle got cancelled, apparently i have too many good size follies so they won't let me trigger and told me not to have sex. Well we are risking it anyways and DTD (just not with the trigger). This has happened before and nothing came of it and figurerd last month when everything went right it still didn't work so don't think i have anything to lose. Bit disenheartening though, was really hoping for an xmas miracle.
    x