+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 60 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi RAelene, I hope you are going ok.

I have a new user name but the the 'Lu' is still there.

I think there are a few people testing? Good luck

baby dust everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    I was thinking hmmm we have a newbie when I saw you had posted lu lol

I'm 7 DPO today. Want to hold off until Sun, but I'll see how I go I have lots of symptoms but again, that's the vitex so I'm ignoring them all. I have a huge zit on my eyebrow which is so unlike me at this stage in the cycle. Trying not to get my hopes up. Grrr I hate the 2ww, why can't it be the 2 day wait?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello again. Still here and still pregnant, I don't want to believe it yet and taking things easy. I went to the doctor yesterday and she recomended clexane and progesterone. I bought the Clexane but will only get the progesterone on Monday. She said no sport aside from walking and to take things really easy... I am 5 weeks today.

As someone said above what worked for us is the everyday business as opposed to the everysecondday...

Good luck everyone and specially to those testing (Delirium )

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    9 DPO today and BFN. Still early but I have this gut feeling I'm out yet again.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Long Term TTC with a History of Loss Chat

I had a bfn on friday, did not test saturday and tested bfp on sunday... I think i was 12 dpo. There is still hope!! Fingers crossed...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Did you use IC's or FR? We have forked out a huge amount of money this fortnight for car repairs and xmas. So I really can't justify spending $15 on a pack of FR. I'm using Oracle tests but this is the first month and I'm not sure how sensitive they really are.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Long Term TTC with a History of Loss Chat

negative with a cheaper brand and positive with fr ... if you have more of the cheap ones, why don't you wait a couple of days?

Sent from using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by ardora View Post
    negative with a cheaper brand and positive with fr ... if you have more of the cheap ones, why don't you wait a couple of days?

Sent from using BubHub
    I have about 20 ic's left I'm glad to read you got a neg with the ic's, which tell me that are def less sensitive. I get paid Tues so I might buy a pack then. I have the money, I just don't want to spend it

Thanks
    Reviews
    yes, I understand but more than likely that the cheap ones will be sensitive enough for Tuesday? ... it is hard huh!? I have been testing every few days seeing if th eline gets darker or not. I also know that even if I MC the line will still be there for a while... and I keep on testing...

I don't belive it yet, and I am trying to keep expectations low... I did my first injection today, i thought that I wasn't going to be able of doing it and I did!! it was easier than I thought which i sreally surpirisng because I have always been terrified of needles.

Good luck everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    How can it seriously be Monday already!? Starting the countdown now til xmas holidays.

Del - any luck yet, thinking of you

Ardora - congrats and keep those legs crossed and feet up for howevery long its needed.

Luey - big hugs to you, thinking of you and hoping u get a xmas miracle.

Rae - how are u doing, any more testing? Thinking of you too

Lama - any news from you? Hope ur feeling better now too. xx

AFM - BFFN (you can guess what the extra F is for!). Got stupid AF yesterday but still have to do stupid BT today. This is our third FS and clinic and i wonder if it's time to call it a day yet? I know this is only our first cycle with the new clinic but it's just not happening. Also it being our 2 year anniversary of when i first got preg (only time) surely that means it might be worth considering it's not happening. Sorry for downer, as you all know this is how we feel when horrible AF comes i know i will be ok after today, and then i will put on my big girl knickers and try again. xx