+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 60 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    HI Del - couldn't read and run. I'd always get 'almost' positive OPKs for at least a day (occasionally 2) before by + . Then my positive would be without-question positive, darker than control, no missing it. If I was testing twice a day this would tend to last about 1.5 days and then I'd ovulate sometime in the 24 hours after that. This also matched up with my 3 days of EWCM with the most on the + day. Good luck, sounds like a great egg is about to pop - now get busy and catch it!!

I hope everyone else is doing well, sounds like lots of BDing must be going on! Good luck to everyone!!!

I have my first OB appt tomorrow and crossing everything that that heartbeat is still pounding away.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    So was the 24 hours after the last dark line or the first?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    stretched - Good luck at your appointment

Del - I have no idea sorry. Jsut for spits and giggles is it worth doing a pregnancy test? I am assuming the test has previously been negative before this though. Maybe it is trying and can't I have no idea.

Lama - poor you, Feel better soon. Starfish away though

Hi to everyone else

ME - jsut waiting here. I tested yesterday afternoon - BFN and again this am BFN. I am maybe 10DPO? I don't know for sure. Timing wasn't right. I am a bit crampy and tired and don't seem as grumpy but there is still time. My BB's are also a bit sore but that is becasue I have gained weight and have started exercising. DH and I had a talk last night. We are both over TTC. WE are considering a break ? indefinately. I know I am not out until AF arrives but I really doubt I am. I am not sure if we will try one last month next month or what. Obviously if it happens I/we will be happy but this trying is getting to both of us and is affecting our relationship not to mention the toll it takes on me each month and this is without assistance (IVF etc). IT will be 2 years since we decided to start TTC number two in February. We are lucky we have a beautiful cheeky 4yo. I guess we will see what hte next few months hold.
    to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    You are only 10 DPO luey hopefully it's too early. Frankly I totally hear you on the toll ttc long term takes.

I got a neg test at 2pm so we are good to go

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone,

It's been a while since I popped in here...and I need a break from the computer (work wise lol).

Luey - I totally understand where you're coming from. Unfortunately for me, I can't stop ttc due to my age & low AMH. Despite the emotional toll it has on me month in and month out, as well as on our relationship at times, we just have to keep going, just keep swimming as Dory? would say. In the end, if you've got time on your side, do what is right for you :-)

Stretched - How was your scan today?

How are our other lucky utduffers?

Lama - Hope you're feeling a bit better :-)

Del - I have a feeling this will be your month.

AFM - I'm pretty good. Lost all my fertility data for the past 13 months off my iphone the other day (hopefully it's a good sign) and thankfully, one of the girls on FB worked out where I was at in my cycle lol. I'm CD19 today and desperate to POAS, Del talked me out of it for this morning but I reckon tomorrow could be on lol. I didn't end up taking the chinese herbs, felt I got terribly ripped off and scammed but I did go back for a second round of acupuncture today. I expressed my concern to her and she said that she gave me so much because of all my miscarriages. She said just take what I can and it will help. I've booked in for more acupuncture next Wednesday too. I've reduced my coffees per day to one, no soft drink, no chilli, no curry, no soft drinks, taking my DHEA still and multivitamins and added CoQ10. I stopped taking the separate folic acid tablets because there is the same amount in my multivitamins and didn't want to overdose on folic acid hahaha. I've been incredibly tired the past few days despite getting around 10 hours of interrupted sleep every night; the night before last slept like a log which is unusual, only getting up to pee a few times in the night. Have a few signs but not wanting to get my hopes up. I don't think my birthday conception is going to happen. Have no idea what DH has organised for my birthday on Sunday (although I believe he has organised something, he keeps referring to people coming around on Sunday lol).

Hope everyone is well and that those of you who aren't on our FB group come and join us soon :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14

Default Re: Long Term TTC with a History of Loss Chat

Just quickly I am out this month didn't even try as I have been too sick & next month I am away for work over o. This sure sux!

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning everyone,

Well, things don't seem to be going according to plan...I don't think I'm trying to convince myself that these things are here but...the cervix/vag pains, there's definitely something going on with my uterus...something going on with my boobs, incredible fatigue and apparently the freight train is in town again and I most definitely cannot feel my cervix...BUT...POAS this morning with FMU (7dpo) and got a bfn...mmm...does this make sense to anyone???

On another note, 47 year old Collette Dinnigan gave birth to a baby boy, no IVF apparently...got to wonder why I can't manage to have another baby when she's a good 5 years older than me...makes me a bit sad really.

Hope everyone else is well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Del - within 24 hours of line going light. I hope you got the chance to DTD, sounds like the timing is right. I've worked out that the "every second day" did not work for me, I obviously had to do it on exactly the right day - which sure makes it hard to catch!

Luey - I hope its too early. I've got BFPs at 11dpo but not earlier (trust me, this POAS addicted tested earlier!!). Good luck!

Raelene - 7dpo is too early! Don't worry yet.

Just wanted to let all you lovelies know that the OB appt went well today. He was happy to do a quick scan given my history and this one, so far, is sticking around! Thanks once again for all the support - without it I may not have been able to keep persisting to get this far!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad it all went well stretched.

Del - glad it has gone 'off' time to get bizay!

So tired! I think it is the normal premenstrual tiredness though. Boobs aren't that sore. I tested tonight and BFN. LAst time with out Angel I got a positive in the afternoon, THursday so I think we are out this month.

Baby dust to everyone

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Long Term TTC with a History of Loss Chat

Bfn for me with an ic this am. I think I am out but still have a bit of hope. Unrealistic though it may be.

Have a great weekend everyone

Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub