+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 60 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Spud - Fingers crossed.

Rae - I hope your dream comes true. I have had friends tell me that they have dreamt I was pregnant so I am hoping it is true.

Nothing much happening here. Not feeling positive. A bit meh about it all. 'Whatever'. am now thinking maybe one is a good number. Will see, am not ready to give up but am definately ready to stop stressing about it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Hoping you've had fun being a rabbit spud lol and you get your BFP

luey - I wish I could have the whatever approach. Would make my life a whole lot less stressful

AFM - CD 14, lots of EWCM but only faint lines on the OPK's. So it's going to be a late ovulation and cycle I'm thinking tuesday is o day but who knows... DH has some really long work days mon-wed so I'm not sure how we will fit it in but we'll see.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    del - do what you can.

I say 'whatever' now but I am still symptom spotting and I do want it. IF it happenend it would be fantastic. I am trying not to stress too much but we will see.

I am soooo tired. I also can't concentrate. Trying not to symptom spot. It's too early to test. I am hanging out so far. Other cycles I have tested at 6DPO. I think I am 7/8DPO today?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14

Default Re: Long Term TTC with a History of Loss Chat

Hi all. I am sick with a head cold again! Just can't win lately. Have been off work today as I feel awful & I am really not looking forward to tomorrow! Have a feeling I will o any day now, started to notice lots of cm. Not quite ew I don't think but very wet all the same. Not sure if I should just take one for the team since I am sick and all or wait until next month. I am thinking about getting some opks. Which is the best site online to buy them from?

Good luck del! Fx this is your month

You to Luey, when will you test?

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    sorry my post in wronge sectioon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    luey - oh yeah I know you want it just you have a more upbeat, slightly less obsessive view of ttc as me lol

Lama - hope you get better soon. These are the ones I get http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/330769646...84.m1497.l2649

but I've heard Oracle fertility are better quality - I'm waiting for some HcG's from them http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/110732094...84.m1497.l2649 If you click other items from this seller you'll find OPK's.

I find the OPK's from the first link work well, but the pg tests aren't real sensitive.

AFM - I got a dark line on my OPK at lunch then did another at 4pm and it's darker than the control so excited as I didn't get as dark last month. Think it's bc last month I lowered the dose of vitex but put it back up again this month. Sounds like we have a few of us around o day, so lots of luck to all of us.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14

Thanks del, will check them out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Have an even darker line on OPK so egg still hasn't dropped. Have never ever had as dark a line as today. Is it normal to be getting really strong lines for 2 days??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:

I am not much help del but from what I read on google darkest one signals a surge in the next 24 to 48 hours is that how it works? Maybe your surge will be today? Either way I'd get busy ;-p

I am still super sick with a cold so no baby making for us unless I can just starfish! :-O lol. So chance of catching the egg this month is non existent. Onward to December I say & hopefully a bfp!

How is everyone else? Anyone have a win in the cup today? I didn't, but I feel hopeful that some of that $100m lotto is ours tonight!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Still getting super dark lines on OPK's, so pos since Mon evening. Anyone know why? does it mean my body is trying to ovulate but isn't dropping the egg?