+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 60 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Del and lama - sending you big and thinking of you both. It's so crazy how even when we have no hope and the BFN are right in front of our faces we still manage to find some hope it might be wrong. I've resigned to fact that some hope is better than none. Hope ur both being extra kind to yourselves.

Girl x - woo hoothat's great news, keeps us up to date with ur BT this week.

Rae - still thinking of you even if ur not on here, im not on the FB yet but i know Del is so she can let u know ur still very much in my heart and thoughts.

to everyone else, how is everyone else travelling?

AFM - just rang clinic as now day 33 and still no AF. They have got me to do a BT for hormones including HCG which i know will be a BFN. But at least i have to do this to get the ball rolling. Had our 4 year anniversary of trying last week, lucky i had my xmas party where i drank my weight in campayne!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to spud For This Useful Post:

Guest654  (23-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys,

Just got my BT results back, it looks like i ovulated!!! Woo hoo! They did a HCG which was neg but said i can't start any OI til i get my period. She said if i o'd recently may not show yet on HCG (do u think that sounds right?). Anyway, im holding on the faintest of hope threads for a miracle.

xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14

Default Re: Long Term TTC with a History of Loss Chat

Thanks del sorry the witch arrived for you too.

Thanks spud. That's good news that you o'd!

I feel really deflated today. DP & I had a fight which resulted in him calling me thick & stupid which has done wonders for my confidence & then af arriving it has been a sh*tty start to the week. Fighting over a bike pump that I couldn't use properly & he wouldn't offer any help except to say how thick & stupid I must be that I can't use a bike pump. Then he isn't speaking to me. I am the one he put down & made to feel like sh*t yet he can be mad at me! I don't really get it! FML

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Long Term TTC with a History of Loss Chat

hello ladies... Been off bh for a bit... Hiding out on the fb group. Hello fb girls!

Lama... Men can say such dumb things sometimes! Does he know how to work the pump or was he deflecting?! Sorry AF arrived... That's enough to make you cranky without the disagreements.

Spud... Yay for ovulation! Good luck with your further tests.

Two days until I will test... Come on those two pink lines!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Long Term TTC with a History of Loss Chat

Thanks
    Reviews
    Still just lurking and too scared to join my DIG yet...

Pickled - congratulations!!! That's a no-doubt-about-it BFP!! This thread is working out better so far than the last one for sure - I hope it's empty soon!

Girl X - I should congratulate you too even though you don't have your 'official' bfp. I hope you both have gorgeously uneventful pregnancies ahead!

Del and Lama - Thumbs down to the witch arriving. What did the doc want Del?

Lama - I know I struggled for ages with a new bike pump until DH enlightened me that I needed to flip up the tab thing to get it to hold on to the valve! Thanks for telling me sooner sweetie!

Spud - yay for ovulating!!!

Rae - if you're reading - I hope you're coping ok and looking after yourself.

I have my first scan tomorrow afternoon at 7 weeks. Nervous doesn't come close to describing how I feel!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Stretched For This Useful Post:

Guest654  (23-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14

Congrats pickledpink!

Stretched- DP can be quite hotheaded. I guess it was stupid of me not to think it could have a puncture but he had said the tubes were fixed. So excited to hear about your scan! Yay!

DP is still not talking to me & I am not really sure what to do. Our fights & arguments always seem to be because I am stupid or do something silly. Maybe that's the thing, maybe I am stupid, stupid to think I can be the perfect "wife" for him.

Sorry for the self pity post :-(

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub
    Last edited by Me&Smooches; 23-10-2012 at 10:10.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Pickledpink - Yayyyy! Congratulations!

Lama - So sorry to hear AF came, and that you're having fights with DP. TTC is such a stressful time, and it's easy for that to spill over into other areas of life. Hope you can work it out and be kind to each other.

Del - Have you been to the dr yet? How annoying that they wouldn't tell you anything over the phone! I know that would freak me out. Hope everything is okay.

Spud - Great on the ovulating front! Will keep everything crossed for a little miracle for you. 4 years is a long time. Nothing like anniversaries to bring it home to us. Hope you don't have to wait too much longer for your time.

Stretched - Keep us posted about the scan! Totally get where you're coming from on the nerves side - I'm the same, and mine isn't for another 2 weeks! It'll be great to know that everything's okay though

AFM - First blood test tomorrow. I'm feeling confident I'm pregnant, as I have 9 HPTs in my drawer to say that I am (took one every day for the last 9 days and all positive - yes, I'm obsessed). Also feeling nauseous, which I'm happy about. BUT I don't know if all the numbers are where they should be, or if everything is okay. I think that's the awful thing about having had a m/c and taking such a long time to get pregnant. You always have that fear that it might go wrong, and that it will then take years to ever happen again! Erghhh... It's going to be a long few weeks...

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Lama, I'm so sorry that happened with your husband. You are neither thick or stupid.

Del, how did you go with your Dr today?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Well after freaking out for 24 hours and thinking it must be a pos (and another EP due to the fact I was still getting BFN's thus low count) it turned out she wanted to see me bc......... it was negative WTF??? I was so relieved I couldn't be angry but now the dust has settled I am. Why the bleep couldn't she just ring me or have admin tell me it was neg???

So it's officially CD 2 and hoping like crazy Nov is our month. Kinda surprised in some ways as the 3 seperate times I've used vitex I got pg first month.
    Last edited by delirium; 23-10-2012 at 18:40.