+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 60 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
    SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Lama, there is nothing wrong with you. Hearing someone else's news like that just hold a magnifying glass up to the things that we want and that keep eluding us. You are not a bad person for feeling envious.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Long Term TTC with a History of Loss Chat

POas was negative, feel like ****.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14

Default Re: Long Term TTC with a History of Loss Chat

Rae

Thanks SGP it just sucks it was by text message. I had told her all about my m/c last year & we talked about close to everything but to be told by text hurt

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Rae - hun im so sorry ur having to go through all this, praying and hoping for a miracle and sending big hugs. Like Del said i know our words can't fix it but know we all have u in our hearts.

Del - also thinking of u heaps and do whatever u need to do to ease ur pain. Remember u are very much loved and are sitting right next to Rae in my heart.

Lama - i say go for it re: holiday. Hopefully murphy's law will work for you. In regards to feeling like a ***** is completely normal. I think initially we think about people doing ivf or having some other tradgey to overcome to get preg are deserving, but then after awhile when we still havent got our baby everyone's news hurts us. Which is why my friend who has MS and has had a misscarriage too, still hurt when she told me. And i felt like the worst person in the world. Our emotions aren't bad is just how we express them than can determine whether they are bad or good.

Girl x - so happy for you!

SPG - hope ur caught the egg and we hear some good news soon!

Stretched - and glad things are going well.

AFM - did a FR today and BFN. THought it would be, just wanted to test so i can be confident of having a big drink tomorrow at xmas party (early i know!). Have no idea if i O'd or not so will ring clinic on Monday and hopefully get the ball rolling for our first OI with injections.
    x

5. The Following User Says Thank You to spud For This Useful Post:

Guest654  (18-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Feel the need to have a whinge whenever you want rae

Sorry you got the BFN Spud. Seems this is a bad month for the group

AFM - AF is due tomorrow. Seems I got an evap line on a FR yesterday as it's neg today. I mean what are the chances on a bloody FRER??? Cx super high, still feeling pg. Don't know what's going on

Thanks
    Reviews

I lost it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14

Default Re: Long Term TTC with a History of Loss Chat

Oh Rae I am so sorry. I had wished for a better result for you

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

This is just destroying me for a few reasons. The first obviously being it's loss number 5 in 12 months, nobody deserves that. The second is that on Sunday, it would have been my stillborn daughter's 21st birthday. The other reason was that this month marks the first anniversary of the closest I came to having another baby. I had to have my d&c at 11.5 weeks due to what they eventually decided was a blighted ovum. Silly me to think for even a second that the universe was giving me a gift to help ease the pain of all my losses over the year; instead let's just rub it in a little bit more & see just how much she can take before she breaks. I can honestly tell you that right now, I just want to go to hospital and hide away from e whole world, my partner, our kids, my clients, my friends. I just want to disappear and pretend I don't exist so then I won't feel the pain. DH won't do IVF and I obviously can't carry a pregnancy. It really is times like this question my very existence, wants, needs & dreams because I feel like the universe, and everyone around me is conspiring against me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Hugs rae in this most difficult of times. God this sucks I'll be on FB for a while tonight if you need to chat

Well I did a FR yesterday arvo and an extremely faint line came up, like ultra faint. I thought omg this is it... did a FR this morning and a stark white BFN. Don't know what has happened. Maybe an evap but that's pretty much unheard of on FR's isn't it? AF is due tomorrow and there is no sign of her.

So frustrating

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks Del. I'm just taking each minute as it comes. See what happens when DH gets in (any minute).