+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 60 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Rae - nice line

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SpecialPatrolGroup For This Useful Post:

mymiraclebubba  (14-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Thanks! I'm definitely a little anxious...I don't think I'll be right until probably the end after my history. I will definitely POAS in the morning again but today I am 10dpo, AF is due on Thursday so for me, that faint line is probably about right...'o' day was 4 October and implantation would have been anytime from around 11 until yesterday I'd imagine...

Let's hope the 3 months of DHEA has helped me to create a very sticky healthy one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    So excited for you Rae! I hope those 2 pink lines are brighter than ever tomorrow!

On another note feeling a bit cranky this afternoon, i found out through a friend another friend is pregnant. Dont get me wrong I am happy for them as they have been trying for 4 years & have to result to IVF. But why can't it be me!? *sigh* end rant

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Lama, I know how frustrating that is.

Well, I tested again this morning just to be on the safe side and we have a again! I'll upload the photo, the line is still a bit faint but I definitely didn't need the second glance and twisting and turning to see it this time. I'm so happy but so frightened at the same time. I think I'll POAS again on Wednesday just to see whether it is a darker line or not. I don't know what to do about the dhea, whether I should stop it immediately or slowly? I didn't take my night dose last night. Please keep your fingers crossed that this is a sticky & healthy one, I think another loss would just about break me.
    IMG_1492.jpgIMG_1490.jpg

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mymiraclebubba For This Useful Post:

delirium  (15-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    That's a positive Rae! So excited for you!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Me&Smooches For This Useful Post:

mymiraclebubba  (15-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Nice strong line there now Rae

AFM Another neg with a IC this morning on 11 DPO so looks like I'm out. Will use my last FR tomorrow morning but not holding my breath

10. The Following User Says Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

mymiraclebubba  (15-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls :-)

Del, hang in there...I know it's easy to say and hard to do. The only thing that comes to my mind though is that DH used to say to me all the time your body has gone through some trauma and just needs to get back to doing what it is supposed to. It won't happen until your body is ready and has recovered. I used to feel like it was terrible advice and that he was just so heartless but when I took my emotional hat off and really thought about it from my 'academic' point of view, I can see that he was right. My body, just like yours has been through a rough trot the past few months and it can take a cycle or two for the body to get back and track and realise what it is it needs to do. It's not easy to live with when we want it yesterday but it helped me realise that it wasn't over, my body just needed to get back to normal again. I'm definitely not out of the woods and have really only taken a small step forward, I still have such a long journey to go but give your body the time it needs. Remember too that each egg from the moment it starts developing until it is released has a 90 day life cycle (so the research says anyway).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone,
    My name is Jill and hubby and I have been TTC for almost 4 years. As fate would have it, I started to miscarry our 7th pregnancy today (all early). We have tried IVF and FET twice each, Clomid, just about everything.

I have endo and PCOS, as well as, natural killer cells in my endometrium. Possibly may have Lupus, but that needs to be addressed further.

Anyway - I really wanted to join your group to be near people who understand how sad I get when I see my friends with their bubbies, and especially when I see bubbies who are taken for granted. I know thats probably awful for me to say - but its something you can't say to many people without them thinking your rather odd.

I am just so down that my little pink line on the pregnancy test only a few days ago just isn't going to stick. Teary now x

Jill x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Hi Jill welcome to the group sorry to hear of your recent loss, it's a heartache you can never know until you've experienced it. I had endo for years. Went 54 cycles with horrendous pain and bleeding. Then I saw a naturo and was pg in one cycle. When my DD was 8 months old it came back but was able to get pg after 6 months with my DS. After having him my symptoms haven't returned and I'm endo free. For the first time in over 10 years I wasn't in agony 75% of the month, and now I often only get a few little pains before AF comes, sometimes she creeps up without anything.

AFM - I couldn't resist and used my final FR stark white BFN so I'm def out. Kind of scared as my cx is still ultra high and feeling very pg and these were the symptoms I had for the ectopic. So once my period comes I'll continue to test for a week to make sure.

Feeling pretty defeated but I'll live. Onward and upward.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:

Default Re: Long Term TTC with a History of Loss Chat

Sorry you have found yourself here Jill. I hope your stay is short. everyone here is super amazing & supportive.

Don't give up yet Del! You are a stronger woman than what I am having been through what you have

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub